Acharya Nagarjuna University Fee Structure
Acharya Nagarjuna University came into being in August 1976. The university completed more than 30 year of the academic session with some initial problems and the university strongly overcome from that and established the best environment with quality based higher education.
Establishment: Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education,Guntar is an earlier campus situated in Guntur city. This established in 1976. Its campus located between Guntur and Vijayawada at Chennai-Kolkata national highway. It has campus of 297 acres. This University maintains two campus in Nuzwid, Krishna district and ongole. There are many colleges but it has distinction of being the first, just because it managed entirely by the government.
Courses: Acharya Nagarjuna University It is a major center of learning for the state of Andhra Pradesh. ANUDE has offered various under graduate / post graduate course and under graduate /post graduate diploma to students in distance mode. Total 44 courses are offered at the three location. ANUDE offers a special MBA program that meets industry standard.
Aim: ANUDE was established to provide the facilities of distance education in different area. This is the part of Acharya Nagarjun university. When this center gained affiliating university status in 1976 than it would open with ten post graduate courses.
Affiliation: The university is recognized from DEC, Delhi. The university affiliates with UGC and affiliates the P.G program of 292 colleges and institutes in many districts of Andhra Pradesh. A new engineering and technical college was established in the main campus in university in 2009.
Key Points of Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education, Guntar:
- ANUDE provides the quality education at lower and affordable cost via wide network. ANUDE has many study centers.
- ANUDE provide the facilities of admission in twice a year, Academic year batch (July to June), calendar year batch (January- December).
- Examinations of courses are held twice a year in May and December.
- ANUDE offers PG science courses via distance mode.
- Pioneer it starting B.sc (M.P.C), (B.Z.C), M.Sc. and B.B.M with coming core syllabus via distance education.
- This university offers L.L.M course in 4 specialization .The duration of this course is two years.
- Provide Betterment facility to center for distance education students.
- Also held supplementary exam.
- Practical throw study center.
- Allow the exam center for student connivance of students.
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||7,567 PER YEAR||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch]||50,000 PER YEAR||5 Years|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||11,180 PER YEAR||2 Years|
|Master of Arts [M.A]||4,825 PER YEAR||2 Years|
|Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]||18,503 PER YEAR||3 Years|
|Master of Tourism and Travel Management [M.T.T.M]||7,355 PER YEAR||2 Years|
|Master of Laws [L.L.M]||11,795 PER YEAR||2 Years|
|Master of Human Resource Management [MHRM]||6,820 PER YEAR||3 Years|
|Master of Social Work [MSW]||7,355 PER YEAR||2 Years|
|Master of Education [M.Ed]||4,825 PER YEAR||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Ambedkar Studies||4,755 PER YEAR||2 Years|