|Duration||1 to 3 Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||$ 178.84 – $ 298.06 / YEAR|
Student can check easily BBA Telecommunication, eligibility , fee structure and more information check from the upper table:
That is a vast dedicated type of BBA degree which is relatively a new of its kind. It is important to know that the Bachelor’s degree of Telecommunications Management varies from the Bachelors Degree of Telecommunications management Engineering. This type of degree is attainable after a relatively detailed study between three to four years which has the core courses related to the Telecommunications management field
BBA Telecommunication, Eligibility, Fee structure Admission 2017
Bachelor’s Degree of Telecommunications management can be gained by anyone who has passed their HSC Examination from a recognized board can apply to this program from a known institution board.
Fee Structure BBA Telecommunications Distance education :
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off campus (distance and online) education ranges from ( $ 178.84 – $ 298.06 / YEAR ) according to the university.
Admission Process BBA Telecommunications Distance education :
Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. To get more information or need counseling regarding your career , students can call us on this Number( 786-2004-786 ).
Some questions always arise our mind When we go to take the admission:
|Ques-1 Is this course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans-1 Yes, These Universities are approved by the government of India. Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
|Ques-2 Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans-2 Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad .its also approved by UGC,DEB,AICTE.
|Ques-3 Can student pay a fee in installment for BBA Telecommunications distance Education?
Ans-3 Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester wise or Year wise.
|Ques-4 What will be examination mode?
Ans-4 Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
Syllabus of a particular program can be changed according to university guidelines
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- MKU university
- Periyar University
- Kalinga university
- Periyar University
- NIMS university
- Jaipur National University
- integral university
Our Credential which make BBA Telecommunications distance Education different:
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away complaints with the mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as depend on university rule.
BBA Telecommunications management distance Education in India:
The BBA Telecommunications management in India takes about three years or six semesters to attain the hard-earned Bachelor’s Degree. The Bachelor Degree of Telecommunications management can be obtained through various teaching methods in India. India has been a great place for the elevation of IT as well as Telecom over the past few years since many companies have opened their headquarters there and advanced greatly through profits. The Bachelor’s Degree of Telecommunications management in India can be taken as normal standard scheduled classes or even through distance education programs which may also include online education plans in it.
Benefits of BBA Telecommunications distance Education :
India has been very broad minded to accepting new technologies and new methods. This is also why distance education, as well as online education in India, has flourished very speedily over just a couple of years. Distance education in India has been encouraged very much since its benefits have been realized in addition to the many benefits of online education. These are given as follows:
Distance education helps all those who are unable to attend classes by coming to the institutional campus because of their tight schedules which leaves no space to earn money that is a necessary for them.
Online learning helps all those people who cannot either afford much or who cannot fix specific hours to study their interest due to some personal hindrances in their way.
- Distance education, as well as online education in India, is encouraged to greater limits so that the country could benefit to have a more learned nation by utilizing all means.
- Sometimes through distance education and online education, many such courses can be found which are specific to each one’s personal interest as well as what region they want to have a Bachelor’s degree of while sitting at home.
The Telecommunications management degree has about 50% the same advantages of Telecommunications management Engineering.
- The core courses of Telecommunications management are surely covered.
- The details prep the obtained to be eligible for some limited posts related to Telecommunications management’s main aspects.
- Telecom has become such a necessity in routine life that it is a very good practice to have one such expertise of the field for oneself.
education connect has a broad extent of BBA Telecommunications distance education and colleges under it. Colleges are working with education iconnect to provide education in all over the world. Some of the Courses are given below.
|Online BBA||SRM University MBA|
|MBA||E-MBA one year|
|MBA Marketing||MBA in India|
|MBA degree in Marketing|
For more course information
To get more information you can call us on this Number.
Whatsapp : 00786-2004-786