BSc Environmental Science Distance Education
|Duration||1 -3 Year|
|Fee Structure||$ 223.38 – 372.30 $ / YEAR|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
Student can check easily Bachelor Of Arts ( Education ), eligibility , fee structure and more information check from the upper table:
B.Sc Environmental Science Distance Education
A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences or a B.Sc in Environmental sciences is given as an undergraduate degree through B.Env Sc, B.E.Sc, B.E.S or B.S.E.S. This bachelor’s degree can be obtained after a dedicated three to four years study in the subjects which are related to environmental sciences, resource development related to the environments health or its ecological sustainability.
There are many institutions which award this degree upon the successful completion of its due courses while these are also available as online education and distance education teaching patterns. This bachelor’s degree of Environmental Sciences involves researches and scopes as well as methods to know more about the changing environment and how to deal with it in the most effective way possible.
B.Sc Environmental is one of the best bachelor degree and its fee structure approx 20000 to 25000 per year, its can also varies according to different university, if student want more information about this course fill your query or contact on 00 786 2004 786.
Students who have successfully passed H.S.C examination from a recognized institution of India can opt for a Bachelors Degree in Environmental Sciences i.e. B.Sc Environmental Sciences for online education, distance education or for normal standards.
Approx. Fee Structure:
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off campus (distance and online) education ranges from ( $ 223.38 – 372.30 $ / YEAR ) according to the university.
Admission Process :
Students can take admission by online/ Offline process. To get more information or need counseling regarding your career , students can call us on this Number( 786-2004-786 ).
Some questions always arise our mind When we go to take the admission:
|Ques-1 Is this course valid for government or private Sectors?|
Ans-1 Yes, These Universities are approved by government of India. Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations.
|Ques-2 Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?|
Ans-2 Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. Its also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
|Ques-3 Can student pay fee in installment?|
Ans-3 Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester wise or Year wise.
|Ques-4 What will be examination mode?|
Ans-4 Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
Syllabus of a particular program can be modify according to university guidelines
- Periyar University
- Jaipur National University
- integral university
- Kalinga university
- Subharti University
- MKU university
- NIMS university
- Himalayan University
Our Credential which make Distance Education different:
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away complaints with mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as depend on university rule.
Environmental Sciences in India:
The B.Sc Environmental Science Distance Education is normally of four years but the said degree in India is of three standard years of teaching, experiments, quality research, conservation guideline, restoration needs etc. The Bachelor’s Degree can also be obtained through distance education as well as online education that have become quite common over time especially over the nation. There are various reasons as to why distance education and online education is being preferred in India for obtaining a bachelor’s degree.
Preference reasons for distance education and B.Sc Environmental Science Distance Education in India
- Students prefer utilizing the method that provides perfect equivalence to those attended traditionally
- People have had confidence and trust in this online education and distance education program as the government is also encouraging it
- In fact People want to do away with unnecessary travel expenses and on campus teaching expenses.
- Working employees like to take advantage of the flexible schedule factor to carry on also side by side career advancement.
- Benefit by getting promotions to higher posts directly as they don’t need to wait for advance course requirements
- Every one want to facilitate themselves with the gigantic directory of choices for subject and faculty available all over the globe
- We want to acquire accredited international degrees through the distance education feature
- Students prefer getting one on one attention through online education
Professionals who acquire this degree through successful years of the required training get jobs as
- environmental consultant
- environmental education officer
- Manager of environmental department
- nature conservation officer
- recycling officer
- waste management officer
- water quality scientist
- environmental health practitioner
Which subjects are studied in Environmental Science?
The subject of environmental sciences is the one which relates directly to the earth’s environment and its perseverance. It also includes studies related to Chemistry, Earth Geography, Ecology, Biology as well as Physics that deals with the issues and problems that the world is facing and the needs it requires for greater sustainability.
These subject are required for the environmental experts to grownup the healthy environment, where student learn about the scientific and social combination for good and healthy environment. The environment experts are required for the foreign country for the research and development.
To get more information you can call us on this Number.
Whatsapp : 00786-2004-786