Madurai Kamaraj University is located in Tamil Nadu and it has the modes of education for higher education viz regular and distance mode university is DEC approved for various UG and PG courses.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education
|Approved||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||044 2229 0742|
|Application Form||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.600/-|
|Declaration of Results||Two Months after Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Month After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 700/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education University (MKU DDE) is a public university in India situated in Madurai city in southern Tamil Nadu, India. it thoroughly was established in 1966 and has concerning 130,000 students in eighteen colleges comprising 72 departments, and 109 related to schools.
University Provides approx 41 PG course, 17 Diploma/Certification, 66 UG and 35 M.Phil Degree and Certification, with 14 aided colleges in MKU, 18 institutions approved by MKU, 33 colleges Of MKU, 24 autonomous Centers of MKU.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS for MKU Students
1) No candidate can undergo more than one course (full-time) at a time during the academic year and no one can take more than one examination at the same time.
2) In all communications addressed to the University the course applied for and the registration number should be specified.
3) The University reserves the right to suspend any course or cancel any Test/Test Centres without assigning any reason.
4) The University will not be held responsible for any delay or loss in postal and any other modes of transit.
5) The decision of the University shall be final, in all cases of admission.
6) The selected candidate should meet the Prof. & Head of the Department concerned on or before the stipulated date and time and submit the following original certificates along with Xerox copies of the certificates only to the Head of the Department at the time of admission for the purpose of verification:
- (i) SSLC,HSE mark statement
- (ii) Consolidated Statement of Marks / Grade certificate and provisional certificate.
- (iii) Transfer certificate
(iv) Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
(v ) Community certificate
- (vi) Income certificate obtained 3 months prior to the date of advertisement (for SC/ST/Blind candidates only)
- (vii) If selected under special category, the relevant certificate.
(viii) Such other certificates, as may be required by the University
- (ix) In the case of candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from other Universities, they should produce the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Madurai Kamaraj University at the time of admission.
- (x) All admissions made will be Provisional till the certificate, statement of marks / grades etc., submitted by the candidates are scrutinized and accepted. If any candidate is found to have got admission on false claim, the admission will be cancelled without any prior notice.
7. After that, the candidate should remit the prescribed fee (refer Prospectus annexure-A for fees details) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University from any bank payable at Madurai and submit together with all certificates.
8. The waiting list candidates will be informed about their position in the waiting list for admission and they should meet the Prof. & Head of the Department concerned on specified date, time and place, failing which the candidate will forfeit the seat against vacancies, if any.
9. Vacancies, if any, will be filled in from among the waiting list candidates reporting for selection strictly in the order of merit and there is no guarantee for admission.
10. Waiting list candidates, who are selected, will have to remit the fees on the same day. No extension of time shall be granted for payment of fees under any circumstances.
11. Otherwise, the admission will automatically stand cancelled and the candidate will have no claim for admission to the course.
12. The candidate awaiting the mark-sheet should furnish the consolidated statement of marks to the Head of the Department within 10 days from the date of publication of results and in any case not later than 31st August, 2014. In case the candidate fails to secure the minimum marks prescribed for admission as per the regulations, will forfeit the seat allotted as well as the fees paid.
13. This University is not responsible for non-publication of results of any University/Institution.
14. Any request to change the course and transfer of fees will not be entertained.
15. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidates under any circumstances.
16. Tuition fee and special fees as admissible by the Government will not be collected from the SC/ST candidates at the time of admission.
17. Tuition fee and Special fees as admissible by the Government will not be collected from the Physically Challenged candidates at the time of admission.
18. Other States students are treated as ‘Other Communities’.
19. No Candidate will be permitted to take the Entrance Test without Hall Ticket
MKU DDE Admission Online 2017
- The Madurai Kamaraj university distance education University (DDU dde) offers 41 post graduates, 35 M.Phil. And 17 sheepskin / P.G. sheepskin / Certificate courses within the varied departments. Presently, 66 U.G. and 45 P.G. courses are offered within the related to schools.
- Nowadays 2428 students and analysis students are on the roll. Presently over 163 individual analysis comes are being disbursed with associate degree outlay extraordinary 34 Cores.
- The University incorporates a progressive central Library with three lakhs books, 9,000 e-journals, 3,000 e-books, 55,000 reference, and textbooks.
- The one GBPS web association, INFONET center with 50 nodes and good category rooms have enriched the ICT-enabled teaching and learning.
More Courses offer by Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education (Mku dde)
|1.||master in arts Eco||English||Any Degree UG|
|2.||master in arts English||English||Any Degree UG with the English in
Part I or Part II or Part III
|3.||master in arts Language linguistics||English||Any Degree UG|
|4.||master in art History||English||Any Degree UG|
|5.||master in arts Pol. Science||English||Any Degree UG|
|6.||master in arts Philosophy||English||Any Degree UG|
|7.||master in arts P.A||English||Any Degree UG|
|8.||master in arts Gandhian||English||Any Degree UG|
|9.||master in arts Sociology||English||Any Degree UG (Except Commerce)|
|10.||Master in arts Hindi||Hindi||Refer to Prospectus|
|11.||master in arts Criminology and Police Adm.||English||Any Degree UG|
|12.||master in arts Criminology and Police Adm.||English||Any Degree UG|
|13.||master in arts Tamil Lit.||Tamil||Any Degree UG with Tamil in Part I or Part II
or Part III OR B.Lit.
|14.||master in arts social work||English||Any Degree UG|
|15.||master in arts Human Right||English||Any Degree UG|
|16.||master in arts Women’s studies||English||Any Degree UG|
|17.||M.Com.||Tamil & English||B.Com. / C.A. . /A.C.S.C.A.I.I.B. / A.I.C.W.A|
|18.||M.Com. with Marketing||English||B.Com. . / A.I.C.W.A. / A.C.S.|
|19.||M.Com. with (Finance)||English||B.Com. /C.A.I.I.B. / A.I.C.W.A. / A.C.S.|
|20.||M.Com. with (Computer Application)||English||B.Com. /
C.A. / C.A.I.I.B. / A.I.C.W.A. / A.C.S.
|21.||M.Com. with (Banking)||English||B.Com. /
A.I.C.W.A. / A.C.S.C.A. / C.A.I.I.B. /
|22.||M.Com.(Co-operative )||English||B.Com. /
A.I.C.W.A. / A.C.S C.A. / C.A.I.I.B. /
|23.||M.Sc. with Chemistry||English||B.Sc. Chemistry , Applied Science|
|24.||M.Sc. Maths||English||B.Sc. Mathematics|
|25.||M.Sc. Physics||English||B.Sc. Phy , Applied Science|
|26.||M.Sc. Botany||English||B.Sc. in relevant course|
|27.||M.Sc. Zoology||English||B.Sc. in relevant course|
|28.||M.Sc. C.S||English||B.Sc. in relevant|
|29.||M.Sc. Psychology||English||B.Sc. in relevant|
|30.||M.Sc. H.M||English||B.Sc. in relevant|
|31.||M.Sc. Nutrition and top Food Technology||English||B.Sc. in relevant|
|32.||M.Sc. Tourism Hospitality Management||English||B.Sc. in relevant|
|33.||M.Sc. Electronics and Communication||English||B.Sc. Electronics & Communication / Physics / Computer Application / Computer Science Electronic Science / Applied Science|
|34.||Master in Computer Application||English||Any Degree UG with Mathematics at +2 level|
|35.||Master in Computer Application. (Lateral Entry Direct 2nd year)||English||PGDCA|
|36.||Master in arts (Tourism Management – 2 years)||English||Any Degree UG / 3-year diploma in hotel management & Catering Technology|
|37.||Master in arts Advertising and Public Relations
|38.||Master in arts Journalism and Mass Communication
|English||Any Degree UG|
|39.||M.L.I.Sc. (1 year)||English||B.L.I.Sc.|
|40.||M.Sc. (Tourism and Hospitality Mgmt.)||English||Recognized University Graduation|
|41.||Master of Business Administration||English||Any Degree UG|
|42.||Master of Business Administration Financial Management||English||Any Degree UG|
|43.||Master of Business Administration (International Business Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|44.||Master of Business Administration (Logistic and Supply chain Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|45.||Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|46.||Master of Business Administration (Marketing Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|47.||Master of Business Administration (Operations and Project Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|48.||Master of Business Administration (Retail Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|49.||Master of business administration (System Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|50.||Master of business administration (Airline and Airport Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|51.||Master of business administration (Hospital Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|52.||Master of business administration (Tourism and Hotel Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
Madurai Kamaraj university distance education University (MKU DDE) was inaugurated on 6 Feb 1966, supported the extension center of the University of Madras, situated at Madurai. In 1968, the muse stone for a brand new field was arranged by Zakir Hussain, the President of India. The board of directors of Distance Education of the university was established in 1971. In 1978, the name of the university was modified to Madurai Kamaraj University to honor the K. Kamaraj, Former Chief Minister of Madras State.
Madurai Kamaraj University | Distance Education University (MKU DDE)
- The Madurai Kamaraj University distance education, University came into being on a bill passed by the general assembly of the State within the year 1965.
- Thus, it’s a statutory university owned and funded by the govt. of Tamil Nadu and also the University Grants Commission. This Madurai Kamaraj university distance education University (MKU DDE) could be a member of Association of Indian Universities and one amongst the 9 universities in India with a standing of University with Potential for Excellence.
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Alagappa University, and Teresa University are the offshoots of Madurai Kamaraj University distance education. As on date, it covers four revenue districts of Madurai, Virudhunagar, Dindigul, and Than for its regular educational programme.
- Presently it holds a complete of seventy-seven far-famed Departments and twenty colleges. Additionally to the Departments and colleges, the University has twenty-one educational centers and twenty-one similar educational auxiliary units.
- It’s 24 autonomous schools, fourteen assisted schools, 33 self-finance schools, 18 approved establishments, 4 evening schools, 6 constituent schools and one University school job to the upper education wants of the enormous variety of scholars from rural and concrete areas.
MKU Admission Process
- Madurai Kamaraj university distance education University (MKU DDE) powerfully believes in decentralized and democratic governance.
- As a visionary step, educational and administrative autonomy has been granted to pick out colleges.
- The Madurai Kamaraj university distance education University (Mku dde) has established linkages with the community around through its varied stretch activities.
- The National and International level property and visibility of this University could be a pointer that the University is moving from the standing of University with Potential for Excellence to the standing of the Madurai Kamaraj university distance education (Mku dde) university of Excellence.
MKU Distance Learning and Benefits
Madurai Kamaraj university distance learning National and International level property and visibility of this University could be a pointer that the University is moving from the standing of University with Potential for Excellence to the standing of the University of Excellence. The vision of learning mode as the distance obviously changes the student’s life and grant excellent learning method during job time.
Some time student wants any special degree or diploma in very less time and without attending the class, distance learning mode has open the door of education for everyone, anyone can learn from distance mode and gather deep knowledge of the syllabus.
Distance Education Dubai Offered By (MKU DDE)
In India MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a 2-year management course curriculum to create management professional as per business industry requisition. In today’s world, there are huge opportunities for proficient and capable individuals on the ground of business management with improved remuneration. Online MBA Dubai aspirant can also become a part of this course structure.
Specializations: Some specializations are given for management aspirant that needed to apply for:
- Retail Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Finance & Marketing Management
- Banking Management
- Insurance Management
Duration: MBA (Master of Business Administration) in online mode is a 2-year duration program.
MKU DDE Eligibility: Any graduate can take admission for online MBA program.
Career: After accomplishing MBA one will be capable of finding employment as per their specialization ground in any business organizations with their proficiency and skills expertise. Management individual can have a shining career along with tempting wages. A student who is seeking online MBA Dubai can also have mileage for their career in Dubai and globally.
- Madurai Kamaraj university distance education
Affiliations and Validations of Distance Education:
Above mentioned university are approved UGC, the Indian government and valid everywhere in the world in order to apply for any vacant positions in public, Govt, and private companies or study further whether in India, Dubai or somewhere else in the world.
How to apply in MKU for Distance Education 2017 Batch:
- Indian student can be a part of the above institute by mailing their document from higher secondary to till graduation, residence proof and Identity proof etc. along with the filled application form and fee payment via net banking, debit or credit card transfer, bank deposit, demand draft etc.
- Madurai Kamaraj Distance Education ( MKU DDE ) Students can be admitted in the two above universities by mailing their previous education documents, passport, habitation proof, filled application form and MBA course fee payment via NEFT, Bank Deposit, and the Western Union etc.
- Madurai Kamaraj education Students can mail us their query to get more information pertaining to the admission so that one of our professional education counselors can make you a call to explain the admission process in depth and most ease way.
- Madurai Kamaraj University Examination Mode: Whether Indian or Canadian students, they need to go with online mode of examinations for MBA program.
MKU (Madurai Kamaraj University) has running the two websites to provide the proper information for regular and distance education from the university mkudde.org running for the distance education information and the main website of the university is mkuniversity.org so the student can get the information from both resources of the MKU. Some time student gets confused for the website of the university, so the student can get more information from university or contact on 00 786 2004 786.
Students can take online admission in Madurai Kamaraj university distance education by fill online form or by authorized study center its nearby or for more
info students can WhatsApp or mail us 00-786 2004 786