|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Fee Structure||$ 223.38 – $ 372.30 / YEAR|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
Student can check easily MBA Banking Management, eligibility, fee structure and more information check from the upper table:
MBA Banking Management Distance Education
Banking management is a term which has been very widely used. Banking has been prevailing since years but it is becoming more than popular through every passing minute now. The MBA in Banking Management degree is also one such degree which indicates the current prevalence throughout the world. The MBA Banking Management Distance Education Degree can be obtained after an individual has already obtained a bachelor’s degree in the same field. The master’s degree is also attainable by those who have had a simple bachelor’s’ degree. This degree can be obtained over duration of two years of full time subject related study. It is also available as online education and distance education throughout the world.
The aim of the MBA Banking program to include and provide the comprehensive corporate level knowledge about banking and finance, it imports important subject areas and disciplines relevant to Banking activities, quantitative as well as analytics to study of banking management..
MBA Banking Management Distance Education in India
The MBA Banking Management Distance Education in India spans over two years whereas it is also taught as online education and distance education in India. However for many of the online education and distance education plans they could span for more than two years too. Online education and distance education have many benefits as the nation has accepted these forms of education over the past few years very eagerly and very rapidly. People are getting more and more education about online education as well as distance education and want to utilize its benefits too.
(Graduation Passed with 45% marks ) MBA in Banking Management Distance Education who are holders of any Bachelor’s Degree can get admitted in this program, though an MBA shall be preferred. The requirements are same for online education and distance education too.
Approx. Fee Structure:
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off campus (distance and online) education ranges from ( $ 223.38 – $ 372.30 / YEAR ) according to the university.
Admission Process :
Students can take admission by online/ Offline process. To get more information or need counseling regarding your career , students can call us on this Number( 786-2004-786 ).
Some questions always arise our mind When we go to take the admission:
|Ques-1 Is this course valid for government or private Sectors?|
Ans-1 Yes, These Universities are approved by government of India. Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
|Ques-2 Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?|
Ans-2 Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad .its also approved by UGC,DEB,AICTE.
|Ques-3 Can student pay fee in installment?|
Ans-3 Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester wise or Year wise.
|Ques-4 What will be examination mode?|
Ans-4 Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
MBA Banking Management Syllabus
Syllabus of a particular program can be changed according to university guidelines
- Subharti University
- Kalinga university
- MKU university
- Periyar University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS university
- integral university
- Himalayan University
Career Progression after doing MBA Banking Management:
Every MBA Students are trained mostly, the senior managers are usually trained in banking management areas. There are more opportunities for management trained almost any other functional qualification. MBA Programs will provide top career progression. Allow you accelerated to senior level positions in any organization.
It improves the personal growth of the person to achieve the target goal, with quantitative and analytical skill in MBA.
Our Credential which make Distance Education different:
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away complaints with mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as depend on university rule.
Subjects for the MBA in banking management:
- business policy and strategy
- management theory and practices
- financial accounting
- human resource management
- business ethics
- consumer behavior
- organizational behavior
- business research
- managerial accounting
- project management
- labor law
- strategic marketing
- credit management
- investment and securities management
- money and capital markets
- corporate finance
- risk management and insurance
Benefits of online education and distance education in India:
- It includes economical costs being slashed down by a great value
- Other monetary personal costs are also eliminated
- Reliable and comfortable home environment is very appealing to the core
- Working employees have great advantage to follow their ease of availability option
- Other busy people who cannot manage schedules at universities can also utilize this option
- The same degree is obtained in addition to all the added benefits
- It offers the same careers wide a wider directory of faculty and subjects
- It provides one on attention and focus while also remaining interactive in comparison to dull dry lecture sessions
The master’s degree can be obtained through such easily available methods and ease that acquiring it has become fairly easier. Hence with all such benefits and comforts, this degree is the best a professional can acquire.
educationiconnect has a broad extent of courses and colleges under it. Colleges are working with educationiconnect to provide education in all over the world. Some of Courses are given below.
Option 1 – One Time Payment:- Student has to pay the full course fees in one time payment, on or before November 15, 2016.
- General : Rs. 36,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police: Rs.33,000/-
- International : USD 2,300 or Rs. 1,54,100/-
- SAARC : USD 1,200 or Rs. 80,400/-
Option 2 – Two-Installments: Student has to pay the course fees in two installments as follows:
To get more information you can call us on this Number.
Whatsapp : 00786-2004-786