|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Fee Structure||$ 237.38 – $ 380.30 / YEAR|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
The master’s degree is obtained as MBA in Textile Management Distance Education and can be obtained over a span of two years. This degree can be obtained through many other techniques such as distance education and online education in particular, throughout many parts of the world since both distance education and online education is becoming very widely accepted as time is passing.
The textile industry has been more than creative than the past and is continuously and inventively on the loose to expand. Textile is a very big broad term that includes textile varieties through different materials as well as differently used techniques.
Our Credential which makes Distance Education different:
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as depend on university rule.
MBA in Textile Management Distance Education:
The MBA in Textile Management includes many subjects which offer a combination of fine arts with the business aspects. These also come in designing and printing in online education and distance education which is given as:
- Patterns and weaving
- Knitting and embroidery
- Embellishment and fashion trends
- Industry and economics
- Advance case fashion and textile
- Textile materials and technologies
- Global business issues in fashion and textiles
(Graduation Passed with 45% marks ) MBA in Textile Management Distance Education who are holders of any Bachelor’s Degree can get admitted in this program, though an MBA shall be preferred. The requirements are same for online education and distance education too.
Approx. Fee Structure:
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off campus (distance and online) education ranges from ( $ 237.38 – $ 380.30 / YEAR ) according to the university.
Admission Process :
Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. To get more information or need counseling regarding your career, students can call us on this Number( 786-2004-786 ).
Some questions always arise our mind When we go to take the admission:
Ques-1 Is this course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans-1 Yes, These Universities are approved by the government of India. Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Ques-2 Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans-2 Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad.
Ques-3 Can student pay fee in installment?
Ans-3 Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester wise or Year wise.
Ques-4 What will be examination mode?
Ans-4 Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
Courses Are Depending on University to university can be Condition can change university to university
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- Subharti University
- Kalinga University
- integral University
- MKU University
- Himalayan University
- Jaipur National University
Benefits of MBA in Textile and Management:
The master’s degree in Business Administration for Textile and Management in India can be obtained over two years though some may also offer it in one year. They are also offered with the prevailing awareness of online education and distance education due to which online education and distance education plans have been devised as well.
There are many benefits of this course as they offer many professions in turn. They are given as below:
- Students can get job in managerial as well as developmental roles in the textile and trade industry
- These jobs can be as product developers, textile technologists, technical managers, R&D as well as quality control managers
- They have advanced levels in the textile business world and manufacturing of trade and logistics
- They have the skills and knowledge needed for careers in apparel, interior textiles, automotive textiles and other technical industries as well
- Professionals have skills apparent to the fashion sector with equipped business information
Looking at the much-diversified career providing the degree, this program is very much suitable for all creative individuals who have a creative side that can help them achieve business and fashion prospects in the near future. This master’s degree makes one stand out with the most advanced level knowledge in not only business but in textile and fashion too
educationiconnect has also the broad extent of courses and colleges under it. Thus colleges are working with educationiconnect to provide education in all over the world. Some of the Courses are given below. Also including MBA in Textile Management Distance Education.
Professional Course Information
To get more information you can call us on this Number.