Applications for Ph.D. Admission are requested for admission to Full and Part-time Ph. D. Programme of various facilities under Himalayan University for the session 2018-19.
Admission starts for Ph. D. Programme will be made finished the Research Entrance Aptitude Test (TREAT) and meetings as per Ph. D. Regulation of the University which is based on U.G.C. Rule (Amended) 2016.
Ph.D. Admission Himalayan University 2018-2019 Eligibility :
• Masters Degree from any Recognized University or Institution in a relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or an equal grade.
• For Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ Differently-Abled and such other categories, reduction as per the decision of the Govt. of India & UGC will be accorded.
• Applicants who have already passed UGC Examinations/ NET/ SET/ SELT or have M. Phil degree can directly appear for an interview.
Process Top Apply for Ph.D Admission Himalayan University
Application Form and other can be downloaded from links given below.
Admission Fees: Students admission Application Processing by paying Entrance Test Fee is given below.
Rs. 2500/ candidates.
Rs. 1500/ Students.
Fee must be paid through a demand draft payable to “HIMALAYAN UNIVERSITY“.
- Rs. 5000/- for Registration,
- Rs. 60,000/- for Tuition (Per Year)
- Rs. 10,000/- for Course Work & Synopsis,
- Rs. 10,000/- for Library,
- RS. 10,000/- for Thesis Submission and 10,000/- for Viva Charge.