UPSEE 2020 Exam: Application Form Released AKTU: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow UPSEE Exam 2020, Exam Date has been released by the university. UPSEE is known as Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam. It is an exam which is organized by Dr A. P. J. Abdul Kalaam Technical University, at the state level. Through this exam, students can easily get admission in the best colleges of engineering, pharmacy, architecture, design, management, computer application, etc.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Highlights
|Name of Examination||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known As||UPSEE|
|Conducting Institute||Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow|
|Level of Examination||State|
|Number of Questions||150|
The candidates are allowed to get lateral entry in courses such as B. Tech, MCA, B. Pharma, etc. In this article, you will get to know the details about the UPSEE Exam.
Numerous private institutes consider UPSEE/UPTU exam to give admission to the applicants.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Dates
|Release of UPSEE Application Form||January First Week, 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||March Last Week, 2020|
|Application Form Correction||April First Week, 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April Second Week, 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Exam||May 10, 2020|
|Official Answer Key Released||April Third Week, 2020|
|Announcement of UPSEE Result 2020||June First Week, 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Counselling||July First Week, 2020|
|Spot Round Counselling||August Second Week, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria: UPSEE 2020 Exam
Before applying for UPSEE Exam, you need to ensure their eligibility criteria. To appear in UPSEE candidates need to qualify the eligibilities listed below :
- There is no age bar, candidate of any age can apply for UPSEE and can appear for it.
- The candidates who have completed their 12th and appeared in 12th can apply for the exam.
- The candidates must have scored at least 45% in 12th to apply for the exam. However, for SC/ST it is 40%.
- The candidates can apply infinite times for an exam.
- The candidates who have a diploma in Engineering and Technology must have scored at least 45%.
UPSEE 2020: Exam Pattern
- The UPSEE exam is of eight pages.
- It contains about 150 questions.
- It has divided into three sections physics, chemistry, maths/biology.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- The candidates can opt Hindi or English, as per their preferences.
Marking Scheme: UPSEE 2020
The applicant gets +4 mark for each correct answer and no negative marking scheme is there in UPSEE Exam.
|Question Type||Correct Answer Marks||Incorrect Answer Marks|
|Multiple Choice Questions||+4||0|
I hope this article might help you in understanding key points such as Important Facts, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates Marking Scheme, Important Information, etc. of UPSEE Exam 2020.
- AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)
- CG Pre Agriculture Test (PAT)
- Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGKV) CET
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)
- MCAER Common Entrance Test (CET)
- MP Pre Agriculture Test (PAT)
- Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT)