GMAT Application Process 2020: The GMAT Application Process for the GMAT exam is open for students all through the year. Though, the registration process relies on the available dates and centers for the exam. The GMAT exam is usually conducted once or twice a month. Around 600 test centers are booked for the proper conduct of this exam throughout the world each year.
The fees charged for the GMAT exam is the US $250. Every year around 200,000 students attempt this exam and try their luck in clearing the exam.
GMAT Application Apply online Process
The GMAT Application Process 2020 application process for the GMAT exam includes three easy steps:
- Creating a GMAT account or profile.
- Scheduling the date for the exam.
- Paying the fees for the GMAT exam.
A candidate can appear for a maximum of 5 times in the GMAT exam in a given year. However, the gap between the last and next exams should be a minimum of 16 days. After 16 days the candidate can reschedule the exam and appear for it.
GMAT Application test Eligibility Criteria 2020:
A candidate has to clear the minimum requirements to appear for the GMAT exam. The requirements have been fixed by GMAC. They are:
- Nationality of the Candidate: There is no bar over the nationality of the applicants. So candidates belonging to any country can take part in the application process.
- Age Limit: Only candidates who are or above 18 years of age can appear for the test. However, if a candidate is between the age group of 13-17 years, he/she can apply for the exam after providing written proof of his/her guardian’s consent to the exam.
- Number of Attempts: A given candidate can appear for the GMAT exam maximum 5 times in a year.
- Reapplying for the exam: A candidate has to wait for a minimum of 16 days before rescheduling and appearing for the exam. Also, candidates who have scored 800 marks in the exam have to wait for 5 years GMAT Application Process 2020 before reappearing for the test.
GMAT Registration 2020 Process :
The registration for the GMAT exam can be done online as well as offline. Here are the steps for it:
- Register by creating a fresh account with GMAC using your valid and active mail id.
- After creating the account, you can register by using any of the given three methods.
- Registering Online on the official website of the GMAT exam: The exam aspirants can register easily online on the official website of the GMAT exam.
- Register through Phone: You can call the customer service of the GMAT exam in your particular location. They will schedule your test by only charging an additional amount of US $10 for their service.
- Register through Postal Mail: You can opt for this mode if you can pay the GMAT fees by check or money order.
GMAT Online Registration Process 2020:
Step- 1 Create GMAT Profile
- Go to the official website of the GMAT exam, More exam
- Click on the button Sign-up and register yourself using an active and valid email ID and password.
- Then after signing-up, log in with the same id and password.
- Now, complete your GMAT profile by answering all the required questions.
- You have to fill up your personal details such as:
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details
- Languages are known
- Communication Language
Other details required to be filled are:
- Academic information
- Work Experience
- Graduation degree
- At last, review your details and click on the “Submit” button.
Step-2 Schedule the date of the exam:
- After completing the GMAT profile, you must click on the “Register Now” button given in the profile itself.
- Now, search for the nearest center available from your location.
- Amongst the given options, select the best center that suits your preferences.
- Next, choose your preferred date for the GMAT exam.
- Choose your preferred time.
- Again, review the details, and choose for any preparatory material given in the options.
- Click on the “Complete the Order” option.
Step-3 Fee Payment:
- The registration fees for the exam is USD 250.
- If you are registering online, you can pay through JCB, VISA, American Express, and MasterCard credit card.
- Fill up your bank details and initiate the payment.
- Then click on the “Complete Registration” button.
GMAT 2020 Fees:
- Application Fees: US $250
- Rescheduling fee: the US $50
- Cancellation Fee: US $80
- Fees can be paid online or offline.
- Online Payment methods:
- Visa Card
- Master Card
- American Express
- Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- Offline Payment methods:
- Money Order
- Cashier’s Cheque
- Personal Cheque
Canceling or Rescheduling GMAT exam:
The applicants have the option to either cancel or reschedule the GMAT exam if they are not able to appear for the exam on the scheduled date. This service is provided by GMAC on online mode using the GMAT profile or the phone mode. A candidate can easily click on the cancel GMAT exam button given on the website. If the cancellation is done before the deadline, a partial amount of USD 80 will be refunded.