GMAT Exam Dates 2020: GMAT refers to the Graduate Management Admission Test which is conducted every year by GMAC. The test is intended to check the eligibility of the applicants for enrolling in MBA programs. The MBA programs are offered in approx. 21000 business schools.
Candidates willing to appear in the exam can register for it any time throughout the year. The registration or application process can be completed online through the official website of GMAT.
Candidates can choose their desired country where they want to appear for the test and can schedule the test on any of the dates available.
There is also an option of rescheduling, canceling, or retaking the GMAT exam 2020.
How to find GMAT Exam Dates 2020:
You have to check for the latest dates available for the test. Follow the steps:
- Go to the official website of GMAT. Click on the Find Test Dates button.
- You will be asked to enter the captcha and proceed. After this, click on the submit button.
Next, you have to select the center for the test.
- Enter your most preferable country for appearing in the exam. For Instance, if you type India, then all the available test centers in India will be shown to you on the screen.
- A candidate can select a maximum of 3 centers according to his/her preferences and suitability.
- After selecting 3 test centers, a calendar will appear and you have to select the appropriate date when you would like to schedule the test.
Canceling GMAT Exam Dates 2020:
GMAC provides the candidate an option to cancel the exam schedule if they wish to do so. If the cancellation is done before or within the deadline, a partial amount of USD 80 will be refunded to the applicant. To proceed with the cancellation, follow the given steps:
- Go to the official website of GMAT “www.mba.com”.
- Click on the cancel your GMAT exam option.
Rescheduling the GMAT exam 2020:
Another option is the rescheduling of the GMAT exam. However, a rescheduling fee will be charged for providing this service.
- If an applicant chooses a date that is more than 7 calendar dates of the last scheduled exam then the rescheduling fee will be USD 50. For every rescheduling, this amount has to be paid to the GMAC.
- If an applicant chooses to reschedule within 7 calendar days then the rescheduling fees will be USD 250.
Steps for Rescheduling the GMAT exam date 2019:
- Visit the official website of GMAT
- Click on the option “Reschedule your GMAT Test”.
- Now, log-in with your existing account or create a new one if you don’t have. The new account can be created by entering your Name, Email id, and password. Then click on the “Create Account” button.
However, if you want to reschedule your GMAT exam dates 2020 in a different country than before, then you have to directly talk to the authorities by calling on their customer service.
Reapplication for GMAT Exam Dates 2020:
Candidates who wish to reattempt the GMAT exam after scoring low in the last attempt can apply for “Retake for GMAT” Option. Candidates are allowed to retake the exam after 16 days from the last scheduled test. However, candidates are allowed to reattempt only 5 times in a year.
To retake the GMAT exam, follow the steps:
- Navigate to the official website of GMAT.
- Click on the “Find Test date” option.
- Then, click on the Retake GMAT exam link available on the right side of your screen.
Registration of Online Applicants GMAT EXAM with Disabilities:
Candidates who have “disabilities” are given some benefits under the GMAT exam.
- They are given some extra time to complete the exam.
- They are allowed to take a rest during the exam and take additional breaks if they need it.
- A medical service facility is always available in the examination room for any emergency.
- Candidates who are not able to read the questions will be allowed to take the help of a scribe. However, these candidates have to stick to some rules and regulations.
- A recorder will be used to record the reactions and responses of the candidates.
- If there is any visibility issue, an enlarged PC will be given to the candidates.
- There will be a sign language interpreter present in the exam hall.
However, some aids will not be provided to the people attempting the GMAT tests. They are:
- Hearing aids
- Collars and Neck Braces
- Pillow for any support to the neck
- Insulin required by the candidate. To get this, applicants have to ask for accommodation benefits.