AIMA MAT 2020: All India Management conducts an entrance exam that pages way for aspirants who want to pursue an MBA, this screening stage if the aspirant conducted through MAT. This exam helps in getting admission in various business schools.
This exam if MAT is conducted by All India Management Association shortly AIMA. Usually, an exam is conducted on one of two ways either its offline means paper-based or other is online mode that is the computer-based exam. By pursuing MAT, the aspirants are eligible to get admission into over 600 business schools all over India.
AIMA MAT 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||All India Management Association, Management Aptitude Test (AIMA MAT)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Type and the total number of Questions||200 Questions, (MCQ)|
|Exam Duration||2:30 Hours|
Now that we know that AIMA conducts the exam of MAT to give admission in business schools. Applicants should be careful and stay while filling out the application form, and the fees should be paid carefully.
For applying in this exam, the most important criteria are that the said aspirant must be a graduate; the graduation course can be done in any discipline. Even the students in the final year in completing a graduation course can also apply for this exam. One of the best parts about the exam is that there is no age limit prescribed to give the exam anyone can give the exam.
AIMA MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- A test can be given in paper-based mode or the online mode as per student’s convenience. The test is for two hours and thirty minutes, and the total questions asked in the paper are 200 questions. The questions are objective and not descriptive, and there are multiple-choice questions with four options.
- Questions and options will all be in the English language only. The aspirant needs to answer all the questions. The questions are not objective, and hence there are four options given for each question. All the questions will have some marks, and there will be negative, making for the wrong answers.
AIMA MAT 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to give the exam should first check the eligibility criteria expressly provided here. The reason the students should check the eligibility criteria is if the eligibility criteria do not match, then the said application form will be reflected by the official authorities. The eligibility criteria are given below
- Students who are willing to appear for the exam should have cleared 10+2 or any equivalent exam with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. The recognized board here can be CBSE or ICSE or any recognized state board too.
- Those students who are appearing for the 10+2 exam can also appear for the said exam. Less then, the provided criteria the aspirant’s form gets rejected.
- There is no age limit, but the students must attain at least 17 years of age to give this exam. less then the age limit aspirant forms get rejected.
- How can one fill the application form?
- AIMA UGAT form issued in November. Students can fill the said application form online, i.e., the computer-based exam. The fees students have to pay are INR 650, which will enable their registration.
AIMA MAT 2020 Application Form
The student who is eligible for appearing for this exam can fill the Application Form and pay the fees of INR 650/. There are many ways to pay the fees through online modes like net banking, debit, or credit card too.
If the student wants to pay through demand draft them, the said should get drafted in favor of India Association Management payable at New Delhi. Apart from the demand draft, the said student also needs to attach two self-addressed slips.
AIMA MAT 2020 Admit Card:
The Admit Card can easily be downloaded through the official website in May for appearing in the exam. The admit card is compulsory to carry on the day of the exam. The about card contains information like the name of aspirant, their form number, test date, roll no., the venue of the test. The students will not be allowed to give the exam without the about card.
The students need to follow the following stress to download the admit card;
- The website of AIMA.
- After filling the application form, the student gets the registration form number, which gives them access to the individual admit card.
- The student is required to take a printout of Admit Card from the said link having the roll no. And the center’s address, along with those it will have the rest instructions.
- The students are required to affix two photographs, and these should be similar to those uploaded in the application form. The students are also necessary to stress the photos on the about card too. The attested photos have to be done by a gazetted officer, if not, then with the head of the institute where the said aspirant is going to pass or had already passed.