ANU Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Acharya Nagarjuna University is situated in Guntur. It was founded in 1976. It is approved by UGC and provided grade B from NAAC. Acharya Nagarjuna is an autonomous University. Acharya Nagarjuna University is granting admission in various UG, PG, and Ph.D courses. It offers popular programs include BA, BArch, BSc, BBA, MTech, MCA, etc. The institution has a coeducation system.
The admissions followed on a merit basis and entrance test scores. Applications for admission are made online. Students who wish to get access to Acharya Nagarjuna University can approach the official website for entries.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Highlights
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
|University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Also Known As||ANU|
ANU Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
The courses provided at the Acharya Nagarjuna University at the DDE level are over 450 at UG and PG levels under its authority. The university is the center of distance education, set up on the main campus Guntur and Vijayawada.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education offers many courses and courses at the UG level. Some UG courses and courses offered by ANU DDE are described below:
- Time: BSc chemistry is a three-year course.
- Eligibility: The candidate who has passed the 10+2 qualifying exam with up to 50% of marks is eligible for the application of admission in the BSc chemistry course offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education.
- Choice Mode: Admission for BSc chemistry courses is granted based on the entrance exam.
- Time: It is a 3-year course.
- Eligibility: A candidate who has passed the HSC qualifying exam with up to 50% marks is eligible to apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: Admission in BSc botany is granted based on marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
- Time: BA course is for three year
- Eligibility: The people who have passed 10+2 exams with up to 45% can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: Admission to the BA course is granted based on marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- Time: Acharya Nagarjuna University distance education offers a 3-year BCom course.
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirant has passed 10+2 qualifying exams in relevant subjects with up to 50% marks.
- Choice Mode: Admission in BCom courses in ANU distance education is offered based on marks gained by the applicant in the admission exam held by the university.
- Time: ANU distance education offers four-year BBA courses and courses for aspirants.
- Eligibility: Applicants who have passed 10+2 or equal degrees in relevant subjects are eligible for admission.
- Choice Mode: Admission in BBA courses is granted based on both merit and entrance exam.
The ANU DDE offers many courses and courses at the PG level. Some techniques and methods offered by the ANU DDE at the PG level are described below:
- Time: ANU DE offers two years of MSc botany course.
- Eligibility: A candidate having a BSc botany degree can apply for admission in the MSc botany plan.
- Choice Mode: The entry in the MSc botany course and course are granted based on merit and an entrance exam.
- Time: ANU DE offers two year MSc course in the subject of zoology.
- Eligibility: The candidates having a BSc zoology degree are eligible to apply for admission in MSc Zoology.
- Choice Mode: Admission to MSc zoology courses is granted based on the entrance exam.
- Time: University offers two year MSc course in the subject of chemistry.
- Eligibility: A candidate having a BSc chemistry degree can apply for admission in the MSc chemistry.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted in MSc chemistry based on merit and entrance exam.
- Time: MA is a two-year course.
- Eligibility: The people having a BA degree can apply for admission in MA courses.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted on a merit-based.
- Time: MCom is generally a 2-year plan
- Eligibility: The people having a BCom degree can apply for admission to the MCom course.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted on a merit basis.
- Time: 3 yrs
- Charges: INR 17,360 first-year charges.
- Specialization: Human Resource Management, Finance, Marketing.
- Eligibility: Graduation must have been cleared with CAT clearance.
- Duration: 3 yrs
- Eligibility: Bachelors in the line of Computer applications or IT must have been cleared to pursue MCA. Must have been removed the entrance exam
- , bachelor’s must-have math subject.
Diploma In Food Production
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: Graduation
- Choice Mode: Merit and entrance exam-based admission.
Diploma In Health Care and Hospital Management
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: Graduation
- Choice Mode: Entrance exam-based.
ANU Distance Education Application Process:
The university is offered the application form online mode. The candidate must fill the application form online and complete the admission process with the fee payment. If the student wishes to apply for the admission form online mode kindly visit the university’s official website, and it filled all information is given in the required field in the application form. If the candidate wishes to apply for admission in offline mode, kindly visit the university official website and download the document from there. After filling the form submitting through the post in university address. Here is the complete admission procedure in detail.
- Interested Candidates Kindly visit the university’s official website.
- Click on the “Application Form” tab in the menu bar.
- After the login website, Candidates can download the application form for the respective course.
- Apart from that candidate also obtained the application form from the study from the center of Distance Education of this university by submitting a crossed Demand draft from any scheduled commercial bank.
- Enter the required personal, educational, and work details carefully.
- Without attention, paste the photograph.
- Post the completed filled application form with the prescribed enclosed to the Director, Center for Distance Education, ANU, and submit in person at the CDE headquarter or at a selected study center.
- The application fees candidate can pay through Demand draft of the specified amount depending upon the course is to be drawn in favor of this university.
- Birth Certificate or SSC certificate.
- OD/PC of the qualifying examination (for Post Graduation degree.)
- Marks sheets and Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate/PH/NCC/Sports certificate if the candidates are eligible to avail of this reservation.
- ID proof.
ANU Distance Education Features
- A vast network of centers for examination.
- Supplementary examinations for distance learners.
- Weekend classes and practice through study centers.
ANU Distance Education Key Points
- ANUDE provides quality education at a lower and affordable cost via a vast network. ANU DDE has many study centers.
- This university offers LLM courses in 4 specializations. The duration of this course is two years.
- ANU distance education provides admission facilities twice a year, Academic year batch (July to June), calendar year batch (January- December).
- Examinations of courses are held twice a year in May and December.
- ANUDE offers PG science courses via distance mode.
- Pioneer started BSc (M.P.C), (B.Z.C), M.Sc, and B.B.M with coming core syllabus via distance education.
- Allow the exam center for student convenience of students.
ANU Distance Education Courses
ANU DDE offers various types of programs such as Graduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate and etc.
- Diploma in Food Production
- Certificate Course in Hotel and Hospital House Keeping
- Certificate Course in HIV/Aids Counselling
- Life Skills Level – I
BA [Bachelor of Arts]
- Economics, History, Politics
- Economics, Public Administration, Sociology
- English, Economics, Public Administration
- English, Economics, Politics
- Economics, Public Administration, Politics
- History, Politics, Sociology
- Economics, Politics, Sociology
- Economics, History, Sociology
- Maths, Statistics, Computer Applications
- Public Administration, Politics, Sociology
- Telugu, History, Sociology
- Maths, Telugu, History
- English, History, Politics
- English, Politics, Public Administration
- Telugu, History, Politics
- Public Administration, Politics, History
- Maths, Politics, Economics
- Maths, English, History
- English, History, Telugu
- Maths, Economics, Statistics
- Maths, English, Statistics(MES)
BCom [Bachelor of Commerce]
- Computer Applications
BSc [Bachelor of Science]
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry(M.P.C.)
- Maths, Statistics, Computer Science (M.S.CS)
- Maths, Physics, Electronics
- Maths, Electronics, Computers
- Information Technology (IT)
- Botany, Zoology, Physics (B.Z.C.)
- Costume Design & Fashion Technology(CD & FT)
- Maths, Physics, Computers
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management(BHM)
Library Science Courses
- Bachelor of Library Information Science (BLISc)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.)
PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Bioinformatics (PGDBI)
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- PG Diploma in Biotechnology (PGDBT)
- PG Diploma in International Business (PGDIB)
- PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management (PGDTTM)
- PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDJM)
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management (PGDHHM)
- PG Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- PG Diploma in Banking and Financial Management (PGDBFM)
- PG Diploma in Insurance Management (PGDIM)
- PG Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
- PG Diploma in Hotel Management (PGDHM)
MSc [Master of Science]
- Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Science
- Micro Biology
- Food and Nutritional Science
MA [Master of Arts]
- Economics (Option Agricultural Economics and Rural Development)
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- Political science
- Social Work
- Economics (with option Economics of Industry)
MCom [Master of Commerce]
MBA [Master of Business Administration]
- Human Resource Management
- Banking & Insurance Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Hospital Administration
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Torts and Crimes
- Constitutional Law and Administrative Law
- Labour Laws
- Corporate and Securities Law
ANU Distance Education Fee Structure 2021
|Course code||Course Name||1st Year Fee (Rs)|
|40||B.A. (ECONOMICS, HISTORY, POLITICS)||4880|
|41||B.A. (ECONOMICS, PUBLIC ADMN, POLITICS)||4880|
|42||B.A. (ECONOMICS, PUBLIC ADMN, SOCIOLOGY)||4880|
|43||B.A. (ECONOMICS, HISTORY, SOCIOLOGY)||4880|
|44||B.A. (ECONOMICS, POLITCS, SOCIOLOGY)||4880|
|45||B.A. (HIOSTORY, POLITICS, SOCIOLOGY)||4880|
|47||B.A. (PUBLIC ADMN, POLITICS, HISTORY)||4880|
|55||B.A. (SPECIAL ENGLISH, HISTORY, SPECIALTELUGU)||4880|
|151||B.A. (ECONOMICS, BANKING, COMPUTER APPLICATIONS)||4880|
|68||B.COM (COMPUTER APPLICATIONS)||6730|
|164||B.B.A. (BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)||6730|
|80||BLISc BACHELOR OF LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE||8175|
|16, 20||M.A. ECONOMICS||6730|
|18||M.A. POLITICAL SCIENCE||6530|
|21||MSW MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK||10030|
|29||M.A. JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION||6730|
|191||M.A. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT||8930|
|12||M.COM – ACCOUNTANCY||6730|
|13||M.COM – BANKING||6730|
|141||MLISc MASTER OF LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE||10175|
|133||CERTIFICATE COURSE IN HOTEL & HOSPITAL HOUSE KEEPING||5580|
|77||CERTIFICATE COURSE IN HIV AIDS COUNSELLING||4680|
|134||DIPLOMA IN FOOD PRODUCTION||7080|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Affiliated Colleges
|RVR and JC College of Engineering, Guntur||Chowdavaram, Andhra Pradesh||1985||Private|
|Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla||Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh||1981||Private|
|ANU College of Engineering and Technology, Guntur||Namburu, Andhra Pradesh||2009||Government|
|ANR College of Education, Gudivada||Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh||1950||Private|
|Smt Velagapudi Durgamba Siddhartha Law College, Vijayawada||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh||1987||Private|
|Daita Sriramulu Hindu College of Law, Machilipatnam||Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh||1982||Private|
|Chalapathi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Guntur||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh||2007||Private|
|SKBR Government Degree College, Guntur||Macherla, Andhra Pradesh||1966||Government|
|Montessori Siva Sivani Institute of Science and Technology, Vijayawada||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh||2009||Private|
|Malineni Lakshmaiah College of Pharmacy, Singarayakonda||Kanumalla, Andhra Pradesh||2000||Private|
|Mahatma Gandhi College, Guntur||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh||1994||Private|
|Hindu College PG Campus, Guntur||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh||1935||Private|
|Bapatla Women’s Engineering College, Bapatla||Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh||2009||Private|
|AP Residential Degree College, Nagarjuna Sagar||Nagarjuna Sagar, Andhra Pradesh||1982||Government|
|AM Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy, Narasaraopet||Narasaraopet, Andhra Pradesh||2003||Private|
|ANU College of Architecture and Planning, Nagarjuna Nagar||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh||2009||Government|
Address: Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh-522510, India
Contact No.: 0863-2346208, 0863-2346222
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th