vAcharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2021-22: This university is located in the city of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. The great Buddhist Philosopher Acharya Nagarjuna founded a university on the banks of river Krishna some hundreds of years back and created it a great centre of learning many tutors and students from distant parts of all over the world. The establishment of Acharya Nagarjuna University was done by Act 43 of 1976 of the Andhra Pradesh State Legislature.The Admission process and instructions to admission in courses such as BBA, MBA, B.Tech, BA, B.Com, M.Com, MA, MBA, MCA, BCA, etc.
|ANU University||ANU Fee structure|
|ANU Application Form||ANU Distance education|
ANU admission opens to candidates for the winter semester till October 2021 with and without a late entry form fee of INR 500. Aspirants can apply to various courses they want by following the eligibility criteria and instructions of admissions given by the university to apply online. Aspirants must pay their application form and admission fee per their course required through online mode to address given.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Highlights
|University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Also Known As||ANU|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2021-22
Acharya Nagarjuna University Guntur offers admission forms to UG and PG courses are out for the session of 2021-23. The course admission for BBA, BA, B.Com entry form fee is INR 250 only that can be paid online.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Acharya Nagarjuna University UG Admission
ANU is a preeminent autonomous institute proffering UG courses, Certifications, PG courses, and PG Diplomas. It has over 450 affiliated colleges. It also suggests several M.Phill and Ph.D. programs.
- B.Tech: Eligibility criteria is 10+2 level and grades obtained in the JEE Main or AP EAMCET exam.
- B. Arch: Entrance procedure is intermediate level and merit at the NATA exam.
- BA: Admission criteria are scores accomplished at the 10+2 level and depend on merit.
- BSc: Selection criteria are 10+2 level, and their admission relies on the AP EAMCET exam.
- BBA: Admission criteria are scores accomplished at the 10+2 level and merit at the 10+2 level.
Acharya Nagarjuna University PG Admission
- MTech: Entrance criteria is a graduation degree in the relevant sphere and grades of the AP PGECET exam.
- MBA: Eligibility criteria are graduation in the related sphere and scores of the APICET test.
- MSc: Selection criteria are a graduate degree in the related area and ANUPGCET exam grades scored by the applicants.
- M. Pharma: Admission criteria are graduate degree and marks of the AP PGECET exam.
- M.Sc. Aquaculture: ANU offers Msc in aquaculture course. It is a post-graduate level course. The duration of this course is 2 years. Those students who have passed the graduation from science stream and have more than 55% marks on the scorecard.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Application Form Process 2021
The candidates can take admission after applying and giving the entrance exams. The candidate must check the minimum required marks that are defined by the information given on the official website. For degree courses candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in relevant subjects, and the degree must be from a recognized board.
- Those candidates who are interested in taking admission to Acharaya Nagarjuna (ANU) need to fill the forms first. (Students can take these forms from the Directorate of Admission, or they can also get the registration form through any sales centre as well. Students can get these forms in March.)
- It is also notable that applications will be rejected if the students have not paid a certain amount which is also called Challan or DD. Students have one month to fill the form and then submit it to the directorate for further process.
- Once students have submitted the form, it will further process by the directorate. Those students who are eligible will be notified for examination.
- In the entrance exams, students will be provided with 100 marks MCQs.
- Once the ANUPGCET (Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) ranking is announced, students are further called for counselling.
Those candidates looking forward to admission to the UG and PG programs have to submit the following documents.
- SSC/ 10+2 passing certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photographs.
- Entrance exam scores (if applicable).
- Provisional Certificate or Graduation degree.
- Marks Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Migration Certificate for Post Graduated Programs (If the candidate has done an UnderGraduate) degree from other institutes.
- 5 Passport size photographs are also required.
- SC/ST/PwD/ backward class certificate.
ANU UG Courses, Specializations and Eligibility
|Costume and Fashion Technology|
|B.Pharm||–||10+2 passing certificate|
|BA||Economics||10+2 passing certificate|
ANU PG Courses, Specializations And Eligibility
|MBA||NA||A bachelor’s degree (except BFA and BOL)|
|M.Pharm||Pharmaceutical Analysis||A B.Pharm degree|
|Nano Science and Technology (Biotechnology)|
|Journalism and Mass communication|
|Food Science And Nutrition|
|Electronics and Instrumentation|
|Economics||A bachelor’s degree|
|MSc||Chemistry||A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field|
|MA||Ancient History and Archeology|
|MTTM||A bachelor’s degree|
|MHRM||degree in relevant field|
|LLM||LLB + BA LLB|
Acharya Nagarjuna University MSc Course
ANU Guntur M.Tech Course
|Eligibility Criteria||B.Tech. in a relevant field|
ANU Guntur M.Phil Course Details
|Eligibility||A postgraduate degree|
Courses Offered By University
- MA Economics
- MA in Rural Development
- MA Political Science
- MA Public Administration
- MA Sociology
- M.S.W (Master of Social Work)
- MA History
- MA Ancient History & Archaeology
- MA Mahayana Buddhist Studies
- MA Telugu
- MA Sanskrit
- MA English
- MA Hindi
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (Hospital Administration)
- M.T.T.M (Master of Tourism and Travel Management)
- MA Journalism & Mass Communication
- PG Diploma in Ambedkar Studies
- M.Sc Aquaculture
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Tech Biotechnology
- M.Sc Botany
- M.Sc Chemistry
- M.Sc Electronics & Instrumentation Technology
- M.Sc Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc Foods & Nutritional Science
- M.Sc Geology
- M.Sc Mathematics
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Sc Nano-Biotechnology
- M.Sc Nano-Technology
- M.Sc Physics
- M.Sc Statistics
- M.Sc Statistics (QR)
- M.Sc Zoology
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, Acharya Nagarjuna University conducts entrance exams for both undergraduate and postgraduate students as well. These exams are ANU PGCET & ANUCDE.
Ans. Those candidates who are willing to take admission in ANU must first clear the entrance test and after this, if they are selected then they will be called for an interview.
Ans. In July 2021 ANU will start the registration. But selection will be dependent on the DET exam.
Address: NH16, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510, India
Contact No.: 0863-2346138, 08632346114
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th