Adikavi Nannaya University Admission 2022-23: AKNU stands for Adikavi Nannaya University was established on 22 April 2006 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It provides the needs of higher education of East & West Godavari District in the AP State. It is approved by University Grants Commission. The university’s main objective is fulfilling the dream of the people of the area, which is situated on the Bank of the Godavari River.
- A valid AP – EAMCET grade and involvement in the counseling process are required for admission to a B.Tech program.
- For the BTech program, the students must pass the 10+2 science exam.
- The MTech program requires a BTech/BE degree or equivalent.
- Admission to the MBA or MCA program requires passing the AP-ICET exam and attending a counseling session. CAT, MAT, and XAT scores are also used for MBA admission.
- Applicants must pass the AP-EdCET to apply to join the BEd program. Students must have an Intermediate or Graduation degree from a recognized institution to apply.
- MA, M.Sc, M.Com, and M.P.Ed degrees do not require an entrance exam.
Adikavi Nannaya University Highlights
|Name of the University||Adikavi University|
|Admission||Adikavi University Admission|
|Distance||Adikavi University Distance education|
|Fee||Adikavi University Fee structure|
|Application||Adikavi University Application Form|
|Location||Rajamahendravaram, Andhra Pradesh|
|University Type||State University|
|Basic criteria of Admission||Entrance-Based/ Merit Based|
|Fee||AKNU Fee Structure|
|Distance Education||AKNU DDE|
Adikavi Nannaya University Admission 2022-23
Adikavi Nannaya University offers several undergraduate courses such as BA, B.com, BBA, BSc, B.ED, and BTech. Criteria are concerned. It is purely based on the marks obtained by a candidate in the 12th.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The entry into MBA and MCA courses is given if the candidates have cleared the AP ICET or other management entrance exams and the counseling clearance.
- The entry into the B.Ed course might require candidates to have cleared their AP EDCET exam. The aspirants are also to have earned a diploma after inter or UG course from a recognized university or board to gain entry into B.Ed.
- This university offers a total of 124 courses across 6 streams.
Adikavi Nannaya University UG Admission
|BTech||candidates who have passed 12th examination in Science with a minimum of 50% marks.||Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
Adikavi Nannaya University PG Admission
|MA||Graduation in relevant discipline||English, Political Science, Public Administration & Economics|
|M.Sc||Bachelor of Science in mathematics with minimum 55% of marks||Mathematics|
Adikavi Nannaya University Admission 2022 Last Date
|Admission UG, PG Courses last date||Aug 2022|
|UG, PG Exams||1st week of Sep 2022|
AKNU Application Form Process 2022-23
Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry University has the online mode for the application form. The application form will be released on the university’s official website.
- Go to the official website of the AKNU which is by clicking here: aknu.edu.in
- Open the application form
- Download it
- Fill in all the required details correctly
- Upload all the required documents
- Make payment (application fee)
- You will notify of the exam date through the admit card
- Once all the process has been done, wait for the result declaration
Note: Selection is dependent on the marks secured in the EDCET exam.
Following is the checklist of documents for applying:
- Marks sheet of SSC/HSC or graduation or post-graduation, whichever is required
- Two attested passport size photographs
- Migration certificate, If the candidate has done an Under Graduate (UG) degree from another institute
- Entrance exam scorecard (if required)
- Gap certificate (if required)
- Caste certificate
AKNU Contact Details
- Address: Raja Raja Narendra Nagar, Rajamahendravaram – 533296, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Phone: 0883 256 6004
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.