Adikavi Nannaya University Result Course Wise www.aknu.edu.in
Adikavi Nannaya University Result:- The University will announce the result on the university official website. The result will be released under the two Categories like Semester Result and Odd semester In every year. Students can check their Result for all streams but on different dates. The candidates can check their result only through Online mode from the University Website. The candidates never receive any courier or post from the university for a result. Only qualified students can apply for counseling via online mode as well as offline.
Adikavi Nannaya University
Rajamahendravaram-533296, Andhrapradesh State, India.
Type of University
Bachelor of Arts [B.A], Bachelor of Technology [B. Tech], Bachelor of Science
Master of Technology [M. Tech], Master of Commerce [M.Com], Master of Art
Result Of Adikavi Nannaya University
The University Authority will publish the Result on the official website. The result will be the month of July 2020. Adikavi Nannaya University will conduct the UG, PG sem examination. The students who have appeared their UG, PG sem examination they can check their Result by entering their hall ticket number, roll number, date of birth, login id, password and, etc. The Merit list will prepare According to their result marks. Students merit list will be separate. If the students have any issues with their result they concern with the University Authority as soon as possible.
Courses Offered by the University
The Adikavi Nannaya University Offers various Undergraduate Programmes And Postgraduate programmes for students, Such as BA, B.COM, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, and other courses.
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A]
- Bachelor of Technology [B. Tech]
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]
- B.B.M. (C.A.)
- Bachelor of Computer Application [B.C.A]
- Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]
- Master of Technology [M.Tech]
- Master of Commerce [M.Com]
- Master of Arts [M.A]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Master of Technology [M.Tech.] (Corrosion Science & Technology)
- Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
How to check the Result
The candidates can check their results by following these steps. while checking the result the candidates must have their Login Id, the Password application number, Roll number, and some required details. if they missed their login details or roll number, the candidates have to concern with their University Authority person.
- Students can visit the university’s official website of AKNU Click Here
- On the Homepage, Students can Find the “AKNU Results 2020 link”
- Later click on that link.
- Select the particular sem and course and make a click on it.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number and all required details
- As per given information, Adikavi Nannaya University Results 2020 will open.
- Now students can able see their Result on the Screen
- Check the Result Status and You can download it in pdf format
- Take a print out of the hard copy for further reference.
UG CBCS 4th Sem & BA(OL) 2nd, 4th Sem
M.Ed 1st Sem
PG 5th Sem
PG 3rd Sem
UG(CS) 3rd Year
PG 4th Sem
The Counselling process will be taken after the Result Declaration. Qualified students can register for the Counselling process on online mode. For registration students have to submit their Correct Name, date of birth according to their all Certificate, Roll number, Hall ticket, preferred course, university name, and correct address, after submitting the required details, it will ask for payment candidates can pay with debit card/credit card or with Net banking. The students who have qualified the entrance examination with Good marks they only called for the counselling process. Candidates have to carry all their original documents. Once the counselling has done then the next step will document verification process. After completing the verification students can get admission for different colleges according to their preferences. The University will announce the allotment list separately.
Required Documents At the Time of Counselling
- Entrance test result
- Rank card
- Transfer Certificate
- 10th, 12th mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Id Proof, Address Proof
- Physical Certificate
- Passport size Photocopy
- Application Form
- Residence certificate
- Migration certificate
- Postgraduate marks statement (For higher courses)
- Degree certificate (For higher courses)
- Postgraduate Degree/Provisional pass certificate(For higher courses)
- Proof of having studied PG on a regular basis.
- Study certificates from Inter to Post Graduation.
- Copies UGC/CSIR-NET/GATE/Inspire/ M.Phil.,(if any)
- Copies JRF/SRF (if any)