Agriculture Entrance Exam 2020-21 : Agriculture Entrance Test : There are different courses advertisedwithin the field of agribusiness. For confirmation in agriculture courses, understudiesneed to clear the entrance exam organized at national, university, or state level.
- At the national level, ICAR, AIEEA UG, the eligibility criteria for these exams is must be the citizen of India and must be passed HSC
- AIEEA PG, is conducted at National Level also. the eligibility criteria for this exam is must be the citizen of India and must be a graduate in Agriculture.
- AICE SRF/JRF (PGS) is conducted at National level too, for admission in the program must be a Master’s in Agriculture
- AGRICET is a state-level exam, a diploma in agriculture is mandatory for it.
- For AP EAMCET, 10+2 is necessary.
- CG PAT, JCECE, MP PAT are also conducted at the state level with various eligibility conditions.
- Other agriculture exams conducted are PAU Entrance Exam, Rajasthan JET, UPCATET, HORTICET, and EAMCET.
IMPOTENT DATE 2020
|GBPUAT 2020 : G. B. Pant University||17-Jun-20|
|AIEEA UG | AIEEA PG : Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)||18-Jun-20|
|IGKV CET 2020 : Indira Gandhi Agricultural University||19-Jun-20|
|JCECE 2020: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam||20-Jun-20|
|MCAER PG 2020||21-Jun-20|
|PAU Entrance 2020: Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)||22-Jun-20|
|Rajasthan JET 2020 : Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test (JET)||23-Jun-20|
|Maharashtra B.Sc. Agriculture Admission 2020||24-Jun-20|
|UPCATET 2020 : Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural||25-Jun-20|
|HORTI CET 2020 : Horticultural University||26-Jun-20|
|MP PAT 2020: Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test (PAT)||27-Jun-20|
|Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University HORTICET||14-Jul-20|
|OUAT 2020 : Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT)||16-Jun-20|
|AGRICET 2020 : Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural||16-Jun-20|
|CG PAT 2020 : Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test 2020||16-Jun-20|
Agriculture Entrance Exam All India Level
Agriculture Entrance Exam [ ICAR AIEEA Highlights]
|Exam Name||Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination (ICAR AIEEA)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level||National Level Test|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Duration||2 ½ hours|
|Number of Questions||180 MCQs|
|Language||English and Hindi|
However, it’s crucial to note that these exams happen for students taking agricultural courses.
Some so many students are capable of coming up with new methods. These methods are designed for the benefit of the agriculture of the country. For instance, inventing new organic pesticides, fertilizers, or discovering new hybrids.
Such students are the ones who seek information on these entrance Test.
Top Agriculture Entrance Exams 2020 : Types
- AGRICET; Agriculture Entrance Exam give with name of AGRICET provides admission for UG agriculture careers. Unknown to some, the exams happen yearly in June. It’s crucial to note that all applicants must be 17 years or older to be eligible.
Additionally, one must also pass either seed technology or a diploma in Agriculture. Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural College conducts the exam.
- Agriculture Entrance Exam CCS HAU; The exam gives the aspirant an option to earn admission in different Agriculture Entrance programs. Additionally, the body organizes Test twice every year. Important to note is that CCS HAU is conducted in June and July.
Applicants must pass SSC Test with a score of either 50 per cent or more. Additionally, the medium of the CCS HAU exam is English. It’s also important to note that the exam’s duration is 2.5 hours.
- Agriculture Entrance Exam GB PUAT; GB PUAT Test offer one a chance to earn an admission for a UG agriculture program. Unlike the other exams, GB PUAT is a multiple-choice test with only one correct answer. Usually, the exams are either in English or Hindi language.
Every candidate gets one paper during the exams. The duration of this Test is 3 hours at most. GB Pant University conducts the GB PUAT.
- Agriculture Entrance Exam ICAR AIEEA; The Test is popularly known as ICAR AIEEA UG. Firstly, the Test offer entry for a bachelor’s program at an agricultural College. Additionally, the test is conducted in May every year. Usually, ICAR AIEEA is bilingual, and 49 different cities in the country conduct it.
For one to be eligible for this Test, they need to pass class 12. Typically, ICAR AIEEA happens offline as candidates mark the right answer on the OMR sheet. The invigilators provide the OMR sheet before the start of the Test.
- CG PAT; CG PAT Test grants admission to any of the Chhattisgarh agricultural colleges. Additionally, the exams are conducted once every year, in May. For one to be eligible for the test, they must be a registered Indian citizen. Also, the candidate must pass the SSC Test with 50 per cent at least.
CG professional board conducts the CG PAT. It is a state-level agriculture entrance exam.
Agriculture Admission Exams Important Dates: ICAR AIEEA
|Application Form Starts||01 MAY 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application Form Filling||31 March 2020|
|E-Admit Card Availability||25 April 2020|
|Exam Date||01 June 2020|
|Result Declaration||15 June 2020|
Other Agriculture Entrance Exams
Aside from the above Agriculture Entrance Exams. There are many entrance exams that are also conducted. Kindly check the following exams.
- HORTICET Admission Test
- EAMCET Admission Test
- PAU Admission Test
- UPCATET Admission Test
Agriculture Entrance Exam more
- IGKV CET: This course offers admission for a PG agriculture course. The organize it in June of every year to doctoral candidates. For a candidate to be eligible, they need to be a graduate with an aggregate of 60 per cent or more.
- MCAER PG CET: It is an exam that offers admission to a graduate program. Maharashtra agricultural university exam board organizes this exam. The board serves as the organizing board.
- OUAT: It is a university level entrance exam that grants admission for a PG agriculture program. The College entrance exam happens in June of every year. For a candidate to be eligible, they need to be a graduate from a reputable university.
- For Agriculture Entrance Exams The student must pass the 12th or an equivalent exam. Subjects include physics or mathematics, agriculture sciences, horticulture, and crop production.
- Candidates must qualify for any of the related entrance exams. These are either the institution, state, or national Test.
- Computer Application Entrance Examinations
- Education Entrance Examinations
- Agricultural Entrance Exams
- Architecture Entrance Exam
- Arts and Humanities Entrance Examinations
- AYUSH Entrance Examinations (Ayurveda, Unani, Homoeopathy)
- Commerce Entrance Examinations
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th