Ahmedabad University Admission 2021-22: Ahmedabad University was established in 2009. It is a private and non-profit university founded by the Ahmedabad Education Society. AU is locaed in Ahmedabad, Gujrat. One of the foremost regarded institutions. And it provides admission in various programs, such as Computer Science, Arts, Life Sciences, and Engineering.
|Ahmedabad University||Ahmedabad University Admission|
|Ahmedabad University Fee Structure|
- Integrated MSc and MBA offers to complete in 5 years.
- Admission in B.Tech depends on JEE Main shadowed by counseling.
- GATE-qualified students are eligible for admission in M.Tech. If there is no valid GATE score, he must qualify for the university entrance test.
- MBA program entries base on CAT/XAT/CMAT scores.
- If you have a UGC-NET fellowship, there is no entrance test required for Ph.D. admissions.
- 25 August 2021: Online admission has open for UG, Diploma and Certificates courses at the Ahmedabad University. For more details click here. (Source)
Ahmedabad University Highlights
|University Name||Ahmedabad University|
|Admission Process||Offline (PPT)|
|Also Known As||Ahmedabad University|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Ahmedabad University Admission 2021-22
- B.Tech: This university offers B.Tech courses in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, and Chemical Engineering. Students who have qualified 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as the main subject and secured rank in JEE-MAIN can apply for this.
- BS (Hons.)/Integrated BS-MS (Hons.): Students must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and English as main subjects to apply for Computer Science. Physics students must have studied the subject in class 12th.
- BBA (Hons.)/Integrated BBA (Hons.): Students must have qualified 10+2 English as the main subject to apply.
- BA (Hons.): This university offers a BA (Hons.) in Economics, History, Philosophy, etc. Students who have passed 10+2 with English as the main subject are eligible to apply.
- B.Com (Hons.): Students who have passed 10+2 with English as the main subject can apply.
- M.Tech (CSE): Graduates with B.E./B.Tech or any equivalent examinations with at least 50% marks can apply. They will be selected based on their GATE /PGCET score.
- MBA: Bachelors who have 50% marks in relevant subjects can apply for this along with a valid CAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT score.
- MA: Students who have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, including Engineering and Management with quantitive training in 10+2 or Graduation level, can apply. IELTS score needs for foreign candidates.
- MCA: Candidates should qualify BCA from a recognized university and Mathematics as the main subject in Class 12th, and the Graduation level is eligible to apply.
- MMS: Students who have passed Graduation with 50% marks in aggregate can apply.
- PhD: Applicants who have passed M.SC/M. Tech with 60% marks and qualified UGC-NET are eligible to apply.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
AU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Ph.D. Registration Deadline||Sep 2021|
|Last date for submission of the Admission form||Sep 2021|
|UG, PG Admission dates||Aug 2021|
Ahmedabad University Application Form Process 2021
Students can apply online for the Ahmedabad University Admission 2021. This university provides BA, B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA in different subjects. Candidates seeking admission to this university must get PIN cover by paying Rs 1000/- in cash to any branches of Dena Bank.
Students who are seeking admission to this university can visit the official website to apply online. Candidates can apply online for access to this university by following some easy steps:
- Visit the official website of the university and get the application form from the admission portal.
- Fill up all the required details, including your name, address.
- Pay the application fees necessary through a credit/debit card.
- Submit the form.
- Mark sheets of class 10th, 12th, Graduation, and equivalent exams
- A valid score card of GRE/GATE/CAT/GMAT or other exams
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Disability certificate for disabled candidates
- A valid score card of IELTS for foreign students.
Ahmedabad University BTech Course
|Entrances required||JEE Mains|
|Eligibility Criteria||Intermediate in relevant discipline or equivalent|
Ahmedabad University BA, BSc, BCom Courses
|BA||History||Intermediate in relevant discipline or equivalent|
|BA||Social & Political Sciences||Intermediate in relevant discipline or equivalent|
|BA||Psychology||Intermediate in relevant discipline or equivalent|
|BA||Philosophy, History & Languages||Intermediate in relevant discipline or equivalent|
|BA||Economics||Intermediate in relevant discipline or equivalent|
|BSc||Physics||Intermediate in relevant discipline or equivalent|
|BSc||Computer Science||Intermediate in relevant discipline or equivalent|
|B.Com||Accounting||Intermediate in relevant discipline or equivalent|
Ahmedabad University MTech Course
|Eligibility Criteria||Btech OR BE|
|Name of specialization||Data Science and Analytics|
Ahmedabad University MBA Course
|Integrated MBA||Family Business & Entrepreneurship||Intermediate in relevant discipline or equivalent|
|MBA||–||Bachelor or equivalent in relevant discipline|
Ahmedabad University MA, MMS Course
|MA||Economics||Bachelor or equivalent in relevant discipline|
|MMS (Master of Management Studies)||Heritage Management||Bachelor or equivalent in relevant discipline|
Ahmedabad University Courses & Duration
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Professional)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology in Information and Communication Technology||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering||3 Years|
|Integrated Master in Business Administration||3 Years|
|Integrated Master in Life Sciences||3 Years|
|Masters in Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|Masters in Technology in Computer Sciences and Engineering||2 Years|
|Masters in Computer Studies||2 Years|
|Masters in Heritage Management||2 Years|
|Ph.D. in Information and Communications Technology||3 Years|
|Ph.D. in Management||3 Years|
|Ph.D. in Life Sciences||3 Years|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Can I get a Scholarship?
Ans. You can get either a merit-based scholarship or a need-based scholarship provided by
Q. Is there any hostel facility for the students?
Ans. Yes, this university provides a hostel facility for boys and girls separately. There are three
different types of rooms, including large, medium, and small sizes.
Address: Commerce Six Roads Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009 Gujarat, India
Contact No.: +91.79.61911000/200/201
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th