AHSU Admission 2022-23: Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science & Ayush University of Chattisgarhis located in Chhattisgarh, India. AHSU was founded in 2008. The Ayush University of Chattisgarh turned into mounted in 2009, positioned in GE street in Chattisgarh. AHSU is diagnosed with the aid of the university grants fee of India. University runs various medical and paramedical guides.
|AHSU University||AHSU Application Form|
|AHSU Admission||ASHU Fee Structure|
- Several scientific faculties are affiliated with this university, well known of is the CM medical university.
- For all UG level courses, candidates must study Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects.
- AHSU comes with its official website.
- The university offers both UG and PG programs.
- It offers 55 courses across one stream.
- It provides courses in both Hindi and English language.
Ayush University Highlights
Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Also Known As||PDUMHSAUC|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Fee||Ayush And Health Sciences University Fees|
AHSU Admission 2022-23
- BDS: The NEET course is necessary to clear for the BDS course. There is no entrance test needed for this course.
- BSc: Intermediate with 50% marks is required for this course. 45% marks for Sc/ST candidates.
- BA: Intermediate with 50% marks for general students. Whereas 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- BPT: Overall, 50% marks in the 12th grade are necessary for this course. There is a 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
The Ayush University of Chhattisgarh offers AHSU Admission in various courses at the PG level, such as MSc, MPT, MDS, MD, and MS.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- MSc: A graduate degree with 50% marks are necessary for this course.
- MPT: 50% marks in the bachelor’s degree are required for this course.
- MDS: A graduation degree with 505 marks is needed.
- MD: Candidates will need an MBBS degree for this course.
- MS: To do MS, candidates will need 50% marks in their graduation.
AHSU Admission 2022 Last Date
|Application forms||4th week of Aug 2022|
|Applicants can apply for admissions till||Sep 2022|
|Admission test of the university||Oct 2022|
AHSU Application Form Process 2022
Candidates can apply online by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website for admission at Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh.
- Register your account.
- Log in to your account.
- Provide personal information like your name, your father’s name, etc.
- Provide all the necessary documents.
- The candidate should also provide passport-sized photos.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a receipt of the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Marks sheet of 10th and 12th
- Certificate of 10th and 12th
- Marks sheet and degree of post-graduation.
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Admit card
- Marks sheet and degree of MPhil (if any)
AHSU University UG Courses
|B.Pharma||12th pass||3 year|
|B.Sc. in Nursing||12th pass||3 year|
|B.Sc. in Nursing (Post Basic)||12th pass||3 year|
|BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery||12th pass||3 year|
|BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery||12th pass||3 year|
|BHMS – Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery||12th pass||3 year|
|BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery||12th pass||3 year|
AHSU University PG Courses
|M.Ch. in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||B.Ch. in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||3 year|
|M.Sc. in Nursing||B.Sc. in Nursing||3 year|
|MD in Ayurveda||Bachelor in Ayurveda||3 year|
|MD in Community Medicine||Bachelor in Community Medicine||3 year|
|MD in Forensic Medicine and Toxicology||Bachelor in Forensic Medicine and Toxicology||3 year|
|MD in General Medicine||Bachelor in General Medicine||3 year|
|MD in Radio Diagnosis||Bachelor in Radio Diagnosis||3 year|
|MD in Radiotherapy||Bachelor in Radiotherapy||3 year|
|MDS in Conservative Dentistry||bachelor in Conservative Dentistry||3 year|
|MDS in Oral Surgery||bachelor in Oral Surgery||3 year|
|MDS in Orthodontics||bachelor in Orthodontics||3 year|
|MDS in Periodontics||bachelor in Periodontics||3 year|
|MDS in Prosthodontics||bachelor in Prosthodontics||3 year|
|MS in General Surgery||BS||3 year|
AHSU PG Diploma Courses
|Post Graduate Diploma in Radio Diagnosis||Graduation||2 years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Orthopaedics||Graduation||2 years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology||Graduation||2 years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in ENT (Otorhinolaryngology)||Graduation||2 years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology||Graduation||2 years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Child Health||Graduation||2 years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Anaesthesia||Graduation||2 years|
List of Ayush University Courses
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the main objective of this university?
Ans: The Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science & Ayush University of Chattisgarh aims to provide quality education on merit.
Q: Does Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science & Ayush University of Chattisgarh has any hostel facility?
Ans: Yes, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science & Ayush University of Chattisgarh has the facility of separate hostels for girls and boys.
Q: Does Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science & Ayush University of Chattisgarh come with the distance learning option?
Ans: Yes, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science & Ayush University of Chattisgarh provides the students with a distance education facility.
Q: What is the application mode of the university?
Ans: Candidates can apply through both online and offline modes.
Address: Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh Post Code: 492001
Telephone: 0771 – 2363234
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.