Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2021-22: AKU Patna is a public university build by the Bihar government. It was formed in 2010 throughout the Aryabhatta Knowledge University Act 2008. AKU offers professional education for all students, including Engineering, Information Technology, Biotechnology, Management, Medicine, Health, Public Health Pharmacy, Optometry, Nursing, Education, Law, etc., affiliates to this university. The admission to these UG, PG courses is done based on merit scored in the passage test directed by the university or state-level designing test.
|AKU University||AKU Application Form|
|AKU Admission||AKU Fee Structure|
- The university offers 14 distinct courses at the undergrad level. All the UG level courses are for three years, except BPharm (4 years) and Post Basic BSc Nursing.
- The university additionally offers the Master’s certificate in Technology (M.Tech) with seven distinct specializations. All the M.Tech courses provide for two years.
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University additionally offers various postgraduate clinical courses under different specializations.
- The university pays its services for both UG and PG courses. It also offers doctoral programs.
- It provides the opportunity for the students who wish for medical or technical courses.
- 26 October 2021: AKU Registration of Entrance Test 2021 for Admission in M.Ed started. The Last date of form submission is 15 November 2021. (Source)
- 26 October 2021: AKU scheduled the Entrance Test 2021 for M.Ed program session 2021-22 on 21 November 2021. (Source)
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Highlights
|University Name||Aryabhata Knowledge University|
|Short Name of University||AKU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2021-22
Aryabhatta Knowledge University UG Admission
- BPharm: Candidates for this course must have done their intermediate with science subjects.
- BArch: B.Arch candidates should have read Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in their 12th standard.
- BSc Nursing: Candidates who want to apply for this course must read Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their intermediate.
- Post Basic BSc. Nursing: Science subjects should have been read in 12th grade for this course.
- BSc: BSc candidates must have done their intermediate with science subjects.
- BBA: To take up this course, candidates should have done their intermediate in any discipline.
- BCA: BCA candidates should have read Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, or Mathematics as major subjects.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University PG Admission
- MBA: MBA candidates can apply with a graduation degree.
- MSc: Candidates who want to do M.Sc in Food Technology must have done BSc in Food Technology.
- PhD: Candidates who want to do P.hD in Medical must have secured 55% marks in M.Sc. Their M.Sc should be with science subjects.
- BEd: BEd candidates will need 50% marks in their bachelor’s or master’s degrees.
- MEd in Education: Candidates who want to do MEd in Education must have done their bachelor’s in Education.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
AKU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Last date of application form||Nov 15, 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test||Nov 21, 2021|
|Results Announce||Nov 23, 2021|
|Last Date of Admission||Nov 30, 2021|
|Commencement of Academic Session||Dec 1, 2021|
Aryabhatta University Application Form Process 2021
Candidates will do the following steps for the application process.
- Candidates will visit the official website to complete the admission process of the AKU Patna university.
- After filling the application form, you will submit a demand draft of 1000.
- SC or ST candidates will submit a draft of 500 from any national bank along with the application.
Following is the checklist of all the documents required:
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10th and 12th standard.
- Transfer certificate. (if applicable)
- Character certificate.
- Income certificate (if any)
- Admission test ticket
- Leaving certificate
- Address: Gyan Parisar, Mithapur, Patna-800001 (Bihar) India
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Contact No: 0612-2351919, 08102926984
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th