Al-Falah University Admission 2021-22: The institute is located in Faridabad, Haryana. It is a private university that came into being in the year 2014. Under HPU Amendment Act the institute was inaugurated by the Al-Falah Charitable Trust. Al-Falah University is a non-country-funded university that’s located in Haryana. The University was once installation withinside the 12 months 2014 via way of utilizing the functionality of Al-Falah Charitable Trust by way of The Haryana Private Universities. It manages all UG, PG, and Diploma programs.
|Al-Falah University||Al-Falah University Application Form|
|Al-Falah University Admission||Al-Falah University Fee Structure|
Al-Falah University UG & PG Courses Admission
At the undergraduate level, the Al-Falah University provides admission for the following courses: BA B.Tech, B.Sc (Hons), BBA, B.Com (Hons), B.Tech (LATERAL), B.Ed, BMLT, BCA.
- For all the courses at the bachelor’s level, you should have a minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 from a recognized board.
- For BTech, one should have completed 10+2 with PCM/PCB with a minimum of 45% marks.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
On the PG level university provides admission to various courses such as M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, M.Com, and MA courses in different disciplines along with M.Ed MFC, MSW, MCA.
- For M.Tech, you require BE/B. Tech with a minimum of 50% to apply for admission.
- For MA and MSc courses, one should have an aggregate of 50% in graduation in the respective subjects. For MCA you should have a UG degree in BCA, B.Sc (IT), or B.Sc with a 50& aggregate from a recognized university.
- Students should have a score of a minimum of 50% in any discipline for an MBA.
Al-Falah University BA Course & Eligibility:
|BA (Education)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English Literature)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||12th pass|
Al-Falah University Admission 2021-22:
Al-Falah University components of specializations. Al-Falah University offers Ph.D. software in disciplines like guidance, planning, humanities, humanistic systems, etc. Understudies who’ve outperformed 10+2 with 45% complete from an obvious board are legal for the program.
- Understudies searching out affirmation inside the Ph.D. software must have completed their initiation and post-commencement publications with suitable subjects.
- Applications for the institute are accepted online. The forms are available at the official website of the university
- Entrance exams are not conducted, you just need to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.
- Although for MBA courses and B.Tech courses, scores of national level exams are required.
- The university accepts applications in online mode for all courses.
- Selection in all courses includes evaluation of the merit scores.
- The university provides a bachelor’s, master’s degree, and professional courses along with Ph.D. and Diploma.
Al-Falah University Application Process 2021
- Forms are available online for UG and PG, and Ph.D. For diplomas also the application forms are available online.
- Visit the official website, register yourself and fill the application form.
- Please make sure you keep a copy of your admission form.
- On the admission, the portal choose the option to apply online
- Fill in the desired details in the form and attached the required documents.
- Make the payment and finally submit your application form.
You need the following documents for the admission process that you might be asked to carry.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Basic certificates
- Additional qualifications if any. If you are someone into sports, please carry your certificates.
Ans. The Diploma is provided in Engineering (Polytechnic) with specializations in Mechanical, Electric, Civil engineering, and medical electronics. You require a minimum of 50% marks in previous qualifications.
Ans. The university provides a BA in History, English, Geography, and Urdu. The fee for BA courses is about 40,000 a year. For a detailed fee structure, visit the official website.
Ans. Both scholarships and loans are provided to the students. Although scholarships highly depend on your academic performance in the bachelor’s or master’s.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th