Al-Karim University Admission 2021: There are plenty of universities in Bihar and Al-Karim University is one of the best and well-known universities in this state. Students can apply for postgraduate and undergraduate courses in Al-Karim. It offers a well-organized curriculum and well-structured courses. Interested candidates can apply online and they can also choose to apply offline methods.
|Al-Karim University||Al-Karim University Application Form|
|Al-Karim University Admission||Al-Karim University Fee Structure|
Al-Karim university is a personal university positioned in Katihar, Bihar, India. The university becomes mounted in 2018 using the Al-Karim education consider, which also established, continues, and manages Katihar medical university and sanatorium in view that 1987.
- All the admission are accepted based on the test taken by the NEET institute.
- For admission in the UG, program candidate will be observer by the university point of mode like entrance test, etc
- For the PG program candidates should be given NEET test for admission.
- Candidates should be complete all the given instructions and documents for admission.
- He/She ought to have secured not less than 50% mixture marks in PCB/Biotechcombined
Al-Karim University Highlights 2021-22
|University Name||Al-Karim University|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Admission Process||Merit & Entrance|
|Location||Karim Bagh, Dalan East, Bihar 854106|
|Also Known As||AKU|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Al-Karim University Admission Process 2021
Al-Karim University offers a lot of courses and the notifications will be announced both offline and online. Interested candidates can either contact offline centers or visit the official website for further details. Once the application form is released, they can collect the form and submit it as per instructions.
How to Apply?
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Interested candidates can apply to this college by choosing the course of their interest. They can either collect the form at a center nearby or download it from the official website. Application submission is straightforward and it should be done on time.
Students are given the highest flexibility in submitting the applications.
- They can visit the center and collect the application form. After filling the form they can send it through courier along with all the required documents and demand a draft for paying the fee
- If they want to collect the form online, then they should visit the official website and pay the application fee online. After that, they should download the form and fill it as per instructions. Once the form is filled they should send it through courier along with the documents mentioned
- Passport size photos.
- Demand draft for paying the fee.
- Date of birth proof.
- Marks sheet and degree certificates for minimum qualification.
- Research proposal in case if you are playing for research courses.
Al-Karim University Admission Dates
|Availability of Application form||March 2021|
|Last Date for an Application form||July 2021|
Al-Karim University UG Courses Admission
There are 4 main courses in the undergraduate category and for all these courses they have mentioned unique qualification criteria.
- BA: This is an undergraduate degree or which students should have completed 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% from the recognized board.
- BBA: Students should be able to submit the certificate for 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% from a recognized board.
- BCA: 45% is the minimum score and 10+2 is the minimum qualification needed for this course.
- Education should be from a recognized board and one of the subjects learned in 10+2 should be a computer.
- BCom: The minimum qualification is 10+2 and score should be 45% and education should be from a recognized board.
Al-Karim University PG Courses Admission
There are mainly three courses in this category and aspirants should understand the qualification criteria before applying for these courses.
- Ph.D.: For this course, students should submit their scores in SLET, NET, and Gate along with the scores in MPhil or postgraduate courses. The minimum score limit is 55%
- MPhil: For MPhil, the minimum qualification is 10+2+3 and score is 55% and the education should be from a recognized board.
- MBA: 10+3+2 is the minimum education needed and a minimum score of 50% and education should be from a well-recognized board.
Al-Karim University PG Courses
|MBBS||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|M.D General Medicine||Post Graduation|
|M.D Community Medici||Post Graduation|
|M.D Biochemistry||Post Graduation|
List of Al-Karim University Courses
- BACHELOR OF MEDICINE, BACHELOR OF SURGERY [MBBS]
- MASTER OF SURGERY [M.S]
- MASTER OF SURGERY [MS] (OPHTHALMOLOGY)
- DOCTORATE OF MEDICINE [M.D]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, the application form is available online on the site and even at centers.
Ans. No. the Minimum score in 10+2+3 should be 55%.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th