Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Alagappa University is situated in Tamil Nadu, India. The university came into being in the year 1985 under a particular act. The university has a wide variety of degree programs and courses to offer to the candidates at the UG & PG levels of higher education. All the candidates can apply for admission through an online and offline process of registration. Candidates can visit this link to apply online (www.algappa.ad.com). Admission are based on the merit of marks scored by the candidate’s entrance test in the qualifying exams. The candidates can apply for admissions right now as they are open. The university offers the best quality of distance learning.
Alagappa University Distance Education Highlights
|Alagappa University-DDE||Alagappa University, Directorate of Distance Education|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Accreditation||Accredited Grade A+ by NAAC in 2017|
|Location||KARAIKUDI, TAMIL NADU|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|courses Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma and Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/Demand Dr.aft|
|AdDr.ess||Alagappa University Karaikudi – 630003|
|Tamil Nadu, India|
|Admission Section||04565- 223420, 223421, 223425, 223422|
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Alagappa University admission has been open for UG, PG Courses. It has provided 44 Departments, 9 Centres, and 2 Constituent Colleges on its campus. Alagappa University is located in the districts of Sivaganga, and Ramanathapuram is part of the University. Students can check the application details and fees. Admission forms are available online and offline modes.
Algappa University UG Admission
Algappa university distance education offers many courses to the candidates at the UG level. A short brief of some plans offered by the Algappa university distance education is given below:
- Time: BCA is generally a three-year course.
- Eligibility: The people must have passed 10+2 exams.
- Choice Mode: Admission to the BCA courses is granted based on marks gained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Time: generally, BCom is a 3-year.
- Eligibility: The candidate must have passed 10+2 qualifying exams or have a three-year diploma in a relevant subject or discipline.
- Choice Mode: Admission to the B.Com course is granted based on the merit of marks in the entrance exam.
- Time: Algappa university offers a three-year BBA course.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for an entrance in BBA plans, the candidate must have passed a 10+2 or 3-year diploma.
- Choice Mode: Algappa university grants entrance in BBA courses based on the entrance exam.
- Time: B.LITT courses are 1-year courses.
- Eligibility: To become eligible for entrance in B.LITT courses, the candidate must have passed 10+2 qualifying exams or a 3-year diploma.
- Choice Mode: The entrance in B.LITT plans are granted by the university based on entrance exam marks.
Algappa University PG Admission
Algappa university offers various plans in different subjects and fields at the PG level. A short brief of the courses provided by Algappa university at the PG level is given below:
- Time: MBA courses and courses are generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidate must have passed a BBA degree from any recognized institute in the country.
- Choice Mode: The admission for MBA courses and plans will be entrance exam-based.
- Time: MCA courses are basically of the length of 3 years.
- Eligibility: A candidate must have passed BCA Degree from any registered institute of India.
- Choice Mode: The grant of admissions in MCA courses and courses will be directly based on the merit of marks obtained by the candidate in the admission test.
- Time: Length of MSW courses and courses is 2 years.
- Eligibility: To become eligible for admission in MSW courses and courses, a candidate must graduate in the related subject.
- Choice Mode: The selection process for the admissions will be directly based on the entrance test conducted by the university.
- Time: M Com is a two-year course.
- Eligibility: A candidate must have passed BCom to become eligible for entrance to MCom.
- Choice Mode: The grant of access in MCom based on the admission test.
- Time: M.LIBSc is a one-year course.
- Eligibility: A candidate needs to have passed graduation.
- Choice Mode: Entrance will be based on the entrance test.
PGDP In Computer Application
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: 10+2
- Choice Mode: Admission will be given directly.
PGDP In Business Management
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: 10+2
- Choice Mode: Admission will be on a direct basis.
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2021-22 Last Date
|Main Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Entrance programs registrations last date||20 July 2021|
|Non-entrance programs applications last date||20 July 2021|
Alagappa University Distance Education Application Form 2021
Alagappa University Distance Education admission, No Certification is required. At the time of admission Application form /MSc (CS)/MSc (Botany)/MSc (Zoology), a candidate is going to have to submit a DD of Rs 300/- is payable “The Director, DDE, Alagappa University.” Student Index Card using stamp size photo and signature A copy and Certification attested by the Gazetted Officer. (Original may be submitted but returned immediately following verification).
Candidate can fill the online application form available in the candidate can obtain prospectus and application fees from HSC/ Diploma Certificate or Degree or Provisional Candidate can also get the application form, from among Demand Draft for the total costs. The college campus by submitting charges of Rs. 100/ in the shape of a DD Dr.awn in favor of “The Director, DDE, Alagappa University” for all courses. Alagappa University Distance education is entirely offline. There are lots of methods through which Interested candidates can fill the application form for the space courses.
The candidate Alagappa University Distance Education admission documents must fill in all the information correctly and send it to the address mentioned above. The applicant also has to send original documents, including
- 10th, 11th, and 12th marks sheet
- Certificates or higher degree if available
- Proof of address
- A recent picture
- Demand Draft or Bank Challan Receipt
Alagappa University Distance Education Courses
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (History)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Home Science)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Mathematics)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Physical Education)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Political Science)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Public Administration)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Rural Development)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Sociology)||3 years||12th pass|
|BArch (Bachelor of Architecture)||3 years||12th pass|
|BBA Hardware||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA ( Accounting and Finance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Airline Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Airport Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
Alagappa University Distance Education MA & MBA Courses
|MA (Social Work)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Rural Development)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Public Relations)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (History)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Home Science)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Human Development)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Human Rights)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Journalism and Mass Communication)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Mathematics)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Music)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (NGO Management)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Operations Research)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Philosophy)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Political Science)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Public Administration)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Hindi)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Geology)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Geography)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Fine Arts)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MBA Textile Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSC|
|MBA Transport Management||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Civil Services)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MBA Technology Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSC|
Alagappa University Distance Education Diploma Courses
|Diploma Biotechnology||3 years||12th medical|
|Diploma in Accounting||3 years||12th medical|
|Diploma In Animation And Film Making||3 years||12th medical|
|Diploma In Aviation||3 years||12th medical|
|Diploma in Biomedical Engineering||3 years||12th medical|
|Diploma in Chemical Engineering||3 years||12th medical|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||3 years||12th medical|
Undergraduate Courses & Subjects
Name of course
Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.,)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
BCom (Computer Applications)
BA (Public Administration)
BSc (Information Technology)
BSc (Computer Science)
Postgraduate Courses & Subjects
|Course Code||Name of course|
|308||MA (Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)|
|309||Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)|
|312||MA (Child Care and Education)|
|335||M.Com. (Finance & Control)|
|343||MBA (Human Resource Management)|
|339||MBA (Education Management)|
|328||MBA (International Business)|
|330||MBA (Banking and Finance)|
|331||MBA (Corporate Secretaryship)|
|332||MBA (Project Management)|
|313||M.Sc (Information Technology)|
|315||Master of Computer Applications (MCA)|
|323||Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.,)|
|333||MBA (Hospital Management)|
|346||MSc (Botany) with specialization in Plant Bio-Tec|
Post-Graduate Diploma Courses
|Course Code||Name of course|
|418||PG Diploma in Hospital Administration|
|421||PG Diploma in Human Resource Management|
|406||PG Diploma in Sports Management|
|412||Computer Application (PGDCA)|
|419||PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations|
|405||PG Diploma in Business Management|
Affiliated Colleges List
Alagappa Institute of Management, Karaikudi
|Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu||1993||Private|
Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences
|Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1968||Private|
Nachiappa Swamigal Arts and Science College, Sivagangai
|Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu||–||Private|
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr. R. Perumal||Professor||Department of Management|
|Dr. P. Rameshthangam||Assistant Professor||Department of Biotechnology|
|Dr. N. Sengottuvelan||Assistant Professor||Department of Chemistry|
|Mr. S. Prabhu||Assistant Professor||Department of Public Administration|
|Dr. S. Malathi||Assistant Professor||Department of Education|
|Dr. M. Velusamy||Assistant Professor||Department of Social Work|
|Dr. E. Kannapiran||Professor||Department of Zoology|
|Dr. AR. Saravanakumar||Assistant Professor||Department of Education|
Universities in Tamil Nadu Which offers Regular Courses
|Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University||BA LLB (Hons)||5-year||Regular|
|Tamil Nadu National Law School||BA LLB (Hons)||5-year||Regular|
Ans: UG application fee is INR 100, and the PG application fee is INR 300.
Ans: The AU-DDE is teaching 66 courses at present.
Ans: No, All study centers outside Tamil Nadu were shut down in 2015 upon notification from UGC.
Date: 30th May.
Ans: MBA Distance education Fees Approx 15000
Ans: Yes, Students can take online admission But have to give an exam at the university.
- Address: Alagappa Puram, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu 630003
- Contact Number: +91-4565-223111, +91-4565-223113
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th