Amity University Kolkata Admission 2021-22: It was established in 2015 in Kolkata. It is holding the approval of UGC India. It is a private university in type. AU has 11 research centers. Amity University provides education in the field of Science, Arts, Technology, Fine Arts, Fashion, and HM at Ph.D., PG, and UG levels.
|Amity University||Amity University Fee structure|
|Amity University Admission|
Amity University Kolkata Highlights
|University Name||Amity University Kolkata|
|Established | University Type||2005 | Private|
|Accredited by||NAAC, UGC, AIU, WASC, ACU|
|Entrance Exam||CSIR/GATE/ICAR (ASRB)/ UGC NET/ ICMR/ DST GPAT/ Amity JEE|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., Psy.D & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1100|
|Top Recruiters||Sony India, British Airways, Dabur India Ltd., Coca Cola, Siemens,|
|Campus Area||95 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Accommodation|
Amity University Kolkata Admission 2021-22
Admission to Amity University is done on procedures and policies set by the university administration, mostly entrance exams are conducted for admission. University also accepts scores on external (national or state) entrance exams like Amity JEE, UGC-NET, NAT, CSIR, GATE, GPAT, and ICMAR, etc.
Amity University UG Admission
- 10+2 of verified board
- 60% score of 10th and intermediate
- At least 60% in PCM
- A preferable score of Amity JEE
- Least 60% score
- Qualified till intermediate
- Interview clearing
- English test
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Least 60% score total and 60% in Maths
- Intermediate for verified board
- Passed Amity English Language test
- Amity Interview for admission
Amity University PG Admission
Many courses are offered. Some of them are LLM, M.Pharm, M.Tech., M.Arch., MIID, MCA, MA Admission is on merit. The requirement is:
- Least 50-60% in UG course
- Personal interview clearance
- Portfolio appraisal
- Entry test for some courses
- Master degree in the related subject
- Least 55% score
- Passing English essay
- Passing Interview
- Masters’ degree in the same area
- At least 55% score
- Passing Amity Entry test
- Personal Interview clearance
- BBA: 10+2 examination passed with good grades is the eligibility to apply. The selection procedure set for the course is followed by AUET marks.
- B.Tech: Amity JEE score is followed for the admission process. The basic eligibility to apply is HSSC (12th) passed.
- BA: 10+2 is the minimum required eligibility for applying. The admissions are dependent on Amity Common entry exam.
- BCA: The 12th class education completion is the eligibility to apply. The admission is based on the entrance exam score.
- BJMC: The required qualification to apply is a 10+2 examination passed with good grades plus selections based on the score of AUET marks.
- MA: Bachelor’s in Arts passed with good CGPA is eligible. Admission is based on AUET score
- MFA: BFA graduation is eligibility. Merit-based admissions
- LLM: LLB course completed is a basic requirement plus CLAT exam core required for admission.
Amity University Kolkata Application Process 2021
To apply for Amity University. You must fulfill all admission conditions. Filling in form, fee payment, attaching payments, etc. Admission means can be done online and offline. You can opt for any option. The application form can also be downloaded. For the application process official website is available.
- Students seeking admission to UG or PG program can visit the university’s official website to fill out the application form.
- Before filling the application form, students must check the eligibility criteria for the particular program they want to pursue.
- Students must have scanned passport size photographs in jpg, png, gif format for submission.
- After filling the application form, attach the previous education mark sheet required to opt for a particular course.
- An application form fee of Rs 1000/- will be needed to pay after submitting the application form.
- Students must download the application form fee receipt for future purposes.
Amity University Kolkata Admission can avail of application form from the office. The form is of Rs 1100/-. Filling the form and adding papers is a must. Post or personal paper submitting can be done.
Amity University Kolkata Admission required papers are:
- Filled Admission form
- The eligible backdrop degree
- 10th and 10+2 results
- Character certificate
- Offer letter from Amity
- Copy of identity card/Adhar card
Amity University BTech Courses & Eligibility
|BTech||Electronics and Communication Engineering||12th|
Amity University Kolkata MBA Course & Eligibility
|MBA (Hospital Management)||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA in Advertising and Sales Promotion||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Airline & Airport Management||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Banking and Finance Management||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Business Analytics||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Customer Relationship Management||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Disaster Management||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Entrepreneurship||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA in Export Management||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Financial Services||2 years||Graduation|
Amity University Ph.D. Specializations, Duration & Fee:
|Ph.D. Specializations||Duration||Fee (Rs in Lacs)|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years||0.500|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years||0.500|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years||0.500|
|Ph.D. (Statistics)||3 Years||0.500|
|PhD (Chemistry) – Part-Time||4.5 Years||0.35|
|PhD (Mathematics) – Part-Time||4.5 Years||0.35|
|Ph.D. (Physics) – Part-Time||4.5 Years||0.35|
|PhD (Statistics) – Part-Time||4.5 Years||0.35|
- Address: Major Arterial Road, Action Area II, Rajarhat, New Town, Kolkata
- Phone: 9748582665 / 9051662027
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th