Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2021-22:Andhra University Distance School situated in the Andhra Pradesh city, Visakhapatnam, in 1972. The university offers admission in undergraduate, Post-Graduate, Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate Programmes. Admission in UG and PG programmes has been made over the performance in the entrance examination. The candidate may seek admission to an MBA, by passing examinations like CAT, MAT, CMAT, and GAT. The selection process for the MCA is based on the entrance examination introduced by the university.
It was established as an international image of academic excellence, one of the oldest and accredited by the NAAC with an “A” degree. It is the distance learning institute that laid its foundation in 1972. It is one of the prestigious institutions for higher education.
The subjects taught to the students of distance learning have all the necessary regulations, same as to regular candidates. The courses like MA, MCA, MCom, MBA, and others are provided to PG level.
Andhra Distance Education University Admission offers entry in the courses of arts, law, management, commerce, social science, education, commerce, science, tech, etc., in the course of UG PG admission 2021. The AU SDE admissions are open for the courses of LLM, M.Sc., M.Com, MA, MBA, MJMC, MHRM, etc.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Andhra University Distance Education has released the assignment question for 2year BEd Students. Click here to check the assignment question paper.
- Andhra University Distance Education has announced theory ans practical examination date for the BEdcourse (2nd year ) batch (2019 -20). The examination will start from 22 November 2021.(Source)
- Andhra University has released the prospectus for the academic year 2021-22. Click here to check the prospectus.
Andhra University Distance Education Highlights
|AU-SDE||Andhra University, School of Distance Education|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC|
|Accreditation||In 2015 Accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Location||VISAKHAPATNAM, ANDHRA PRADESH|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Fee Submission||Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Contact no.||0891 2844000, 2575745, 2550223, 2844197|
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
There is a large variety of courses and courses that Andhra University distance education offers at the UG level. It offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com, and many more.
AU-SDE offers Admission over the merit, and these merits have been obtained through the entrance examination conducted by the University. Only selected candidates have received the opportunity to acquire a spot in Admission.
Some courses and courses offered by Andhra University distance Education at the UG level are briefly described below:
Andhra University DE UG Admission
Andhra University DE BA Admission
- Time: BA courses offered by Andhra University distance education are basically 3-year courses.
- Eligibility: For the forms for admission in B. course offered by Andhra University distance education. The candidate needs to have passed 10+2 qualifying exams or a diploma of 3 Years.
- Choice mode: Admission to BA courses is granted based on the entrance exam.
Andhra University DE BCom Admission
- Time: B.Com courses are generally 3-year programs.
- Eligibility: Candidates must pass the 10+2 qualifying exams or a 3-year diploma to become eligible for admission in the B.Com program.
- Choice mode: The university grants admission in B.Com courses based on the merit of marks gained in the entrance exam.
Andhra University DE BSc Admission
- Time: The time of BSc offered by Andhra University distance education is basically 3 year
- Eligibility: A candidate needs to have passed 10+2 qualifying exams with relevant subjects as vital subjects to become eligible for admission in BSc courses.
- Choice Mode: The candidates are granted admission in BSc courses based on the entrance exam held by the University.
Andhra University DE BEd Admission
- Time: The duration of the B.Ed course is 2 Years.
- Eligibility: A candidate needs to have passed BA/B.Com or B.Sc to become eligible for admission in B.Ed courses.
- Choice mode: The admission is granted based on entrance exams conducted by the University.
Andhra University DE BCA Admission
- Time: BCA courses are generally 3-year courses.
- Eligibility: To become eligible for admission to the BCA course, a candidate must have passed 10+2 qualifying exams.
- Selection Process: Admission in BCA courses is granted based on the entrance exam.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2021 Last Date
|UG Admission Starts||27 October 2021|
|UG Admission last Date||30 November 2021|
Andhra University DE PG Admission
Andhra University distance education offers many courses and programs at the PG level. Some courses and programs offered by Andhra University distance education at PG level are described below:
Andhra University DE MA Admission
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with relevant subject
- Selection Process: The admission will be based on the entrance exam.
- The university offers a master of arts in various disciplines.
Andhra University DE MBA Admission
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a 2 years degree course. This course allows students to develop management skills that are required mainly in the business field. Students who earned this degree will have wonderful career opportunities in the government as well as the private sector. Further details related to the course has been shown below:
Andhra University DE MA English Admission
- MA English is a PG level programme the minimum time needed to complete this course is 2 years. The applicants must have completed any bachelor-level degree and must have studied in English medium. In this course, students learn about the various aspects of English literature.
Andhra University DE MCom Admission
- Time: Duration of M.Com degree is 2 Years.
- Eligibility: To meet the criteria of eligibility for admission the candidate must have passed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Selection Process: The admission will be granted based on an admission test conducted by the University.
Andhra University DE MSc Admission
- Time: The M.Com degree is a 2 Years plan.
- Eligibility: To become eligible for admission, the candidate needs to pass a BSC degree with a relevant subject.
- Selection Process: Admission will be based on the entrance exam.
Andhra University DE LLM Admission
- Duration: 2 Years.
- Eligibility: LLB Degree is req. for admission to this course.
- Choice mode The admission will be granted on both merit and entrance exam.
Andhra University DE PGDM Admission
- Time: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Graduation
- Choice mode: Merit-Based
AU DE UG Fees
|BA Mathematics Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,700/-|
|BA Home Science Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,800/-|
|BA History Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 39,800/-|
|BA Hindi Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,300/-|
|BA Foreign Trade and Practice Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,300/-|
|BA English Literature Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,700/-|
|BA English Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,700/-|
|BA||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,700/-|
|BSc||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 5,000/-|
|B.Com||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 4,200/-|
Andhra University DE PG Fees
The complete/comprehensive details of the 13 PG Programs in which the Andhra University DE is offering Post-Graduate Degrees are given in the table below by serial number along with the first year fee, medium of instruction, and the duration.
|MA ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||–||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA HINDI||–||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA TELUGU||–||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA ECONOMICS||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA HISTORY||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA POLITICAL SCIENCE||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA SOCIOLOGY||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA PHILOSOPHY||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MASTER OF JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUniversityCATION||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA/ M.Sc. MATHEMATICS||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|M.SC. PSYCHOLOGY||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|M.Com||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
Andhra University Distance Education Application Process 2021
AU-SDE Offers an online link for the candidates who wish to take Admission for any of the courses offered by the University.
Andhra University DDE Online Application Form Process
- Visit the official website of AU-SDE.
- Click over the Admission Tab.
- Then Candidate must click on the “Desired Course Tab.”
- Next, click on the link for the online application.
- Fill application form through ( Personal & Educational Details).
- Upload Documents.
- Pay the application fees according to your chosen course.
- At last, candidates have to send their application form along with the necessary inclusion to the School of Distance Education.
Andhra University DDE Offline Application Form Process
The university offers offline admission to various courses. In offline admission, the students must have photocopies of all the educational documents along with the original documents.
To apply online, the students first need to download the application forms for the official site. The university uploads the pdf of the application form at the admission time. The applicants will have to fill in all the details that are asked in the application forms and speed post the application form, fees, and the photocopy of the documents to the university address.
- Passport size Photographs
- 10th, 12th, & Graduation mark sheet
- Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Entrance Eligibility (Marks statement in original) If applicable
- Identity card signed
- Payment fees receipt
- Three filled address slips
Andhra University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges:
|Sagi Ramakrishnan Raju Engineering College, Bhimavaram||1997||Private|
|Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, Visakhapatnam||2001||Private|
|AU College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam||1955||Government|
|AU College of Engineering for Women, Vishakapatnam||–||Government|
|Sir CR Reddy College of Engineering, Eluru||1989||Private|
|Andhra University Campus, Kakinada||1977||Government|
|All Saints Christian Law College, Visakhapatnam||1991||Private|
|Gayatri Vidya Parishad College for Degree and PG Courses, Visakhapatnam||1989||Private|
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Law, Kakinada||1992||Private|
|Praveen Institute of Marine Engineering and Maritime Studies, Vizag||2005||Private|
|Dr. Lankapalli Bullaya College of Engineering for Women, Vishakhapatnam||2011||Private|
|Welfare Institute of Science Technology and Management, Vishakhapatnam||2009||Private|
|Payday College PG Courses, BheemUniversitypatnam||1993||Private|
AU Distance Education Facilities:
Andhra University DE Provides various types of facilities for the campus candidate’s comfort, such as library, health service, transport, etc, we have mentioned here, candidates can check it easily, all the facilities offered by the University all maintain the University’s infrastructure
- Library: The library has a collection of all major books such as textbooks, reference books, foreign journals print, 120 Indian journals print, e-journals, general magazines, newspapers, back volumes, and CD-ROMs. Apart from that library has a collection of books like important journals, microfilms, paper, and palm-leaf manuscripts. Many valuable books have been available.
- Hostel: The University has offered a personal hostel facility for girls and boys. it has offered 23 hostels for men and 10 hostels exclusively for women. 2 hostels are specially constructed for foreign students. in all hostel has all the basic and major facility enabled like drinking water, study room, TV hall and in hostels has all various types of room like single rooms, double rooms, three-seater rooms, four-seater rooms, four-seater rooms.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- Cyber Lab
- Press & Publications
- Health Services
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Training & Placement
- Employment & Guidance Bureau
- Horticulture & Gardening University
- Pensioners Details
AU Distance Education Exam Pattern
- 1st Test: English and Telugu.
- Pattern: Paper 1 contains General English, rest are in other languages paper-like English and Telugu
- Duration of Exam: 1hr
- Type of Questions: All the questions are optional or objective-based.
- Number of Questions: 50 questions in every paper
AU Distance Education Scholarship
This University provided the scholarship for the reserved caste candidate and apart from that University also provided the scholarship for toppers and rank holders students. Loan facilities are also offered by SBI and Andhra bank.
The Central and State Government also provided a good amount of scholarship basis on marks obtained in the last qualifying examination.
AU Distance Education Placement
Andhra University distance education admission has provided an excellent placement for opportunity universities every year. The placement selection of the University depends on the candidate’s knowledge and performance. University has a personal placement cell, and it has very active to invited the various companies for placement and almost companies to visit the campus of this University and hire all the eligible students and provide the respective packages.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Ultra Tech Cements
- Deccan Chemicals
- Miracle Software Systems
List of Top 10 Distance Education University In India
|Name of the University||Types of University||Established Year|
|Jadavpur University Distance Education||State University||1955|
|Netaji Subhash Open University||State University||1997|
|Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar||Private University||2002|
|University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun||Private University||2003|
|ICFAI Distance Education University, Agartala||Private University||2004|
|Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law Distance Education University||State University||1998|
|Tamil Nadu Open Distance Education University, Chennai||State University||2002|
|Kannur Distance Education University, Kannur||State University||1996|
|Mahatma Gandhi Distance Education University, Kottayam||State University||1983|
|Himachal Pradesh Distance Education University, Shimla||State University||1970|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per University rules.
Ans: Yes, this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Ans: No, Installment payment available
Ans: Via courier and mail also.
Ans: AU-SDE offers UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate Courses.
Ans: For B.Ed III, M.Ed III, MCA, and MBA, the applicant has to pass the university’s entrance exam.
Ans: At present, there are no scholarships mentioned on the official website of AU-SDE.
- Address: Andhra University , Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam-530003, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Phone : 0891 2844000 | 2844197
Be the first to leave a review.