Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: AU ,School of Distance Education is known as the oldest and pioneer institute for higher studies. It promotes entries at the UG level for BA, BSc, B.Com, and other courses.
It was established as an international image of academic excellence, one of the oldest and accredited by the NAAC with an “A” degree. It is the distance learning institute that laid its foundation in 1972. It is one of the prestigious institutions for higher education.
The subjects taught to the students of distance learning have all the necessary regulations, same as to regular candidates. The courses like MA, MCA, M.Com, MBA, and others are provided to PG level.
- 14 September 2021: Andhra University has issued a press note regarding change in examination center of all 3rd year degree courses. (Source)
- 14 September 2021: Andhra University will release the hall ticket to all students after 15 September 2021.
Andhra Distance Education University Admission offers entry in the courses of Arts, Law, Management, Commerce, social science, education, commerce, science, tech, etc. in the course of UG PG admission 2021. The AU SDE admissions are open for the courses of LLM, M.Sc., M.Com, MA, MBA, MJMC, MHRM, etc.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission Highlights
|AU-SDE||Andhra University, School of Distance Education|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC|
|Accreditation||In 2015 Accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Location||VISAKHAPATNAM, ANDHRA PRADESH|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Fee Submission||Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking|
|Address||Waltair Junction, AU North Campus,|
|Visakhapatnam – 530003 Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Contact no.||0891 2844000, 2575745, 2550223, 2844197|
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
There is a large variety of courses and courses that Andhra University distance education offers at the UG level. It offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com, and many more. Some courses and courses offered by Andhra University distance Education at the UG level are briefly described below:
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Andhra University UG Admission
- Time: BA courses offered by Andhra University distance education are basically 3-year courses.
- Eligibility: For the forms for admission in B. course offered by Andhra University distance education. it is vital for the candidate to have passed 10+2 qualifying exams or a diploma of 3 Years.
- Choice mode: Admission to BA courses is granted based on the entrance exam.
- Time: B.Com courses are generally 3-year programs.
- Eligibility: Candidates need to pass the 10+2 qualifying exams or a 3-year diploma to become eligible for admission in the B.Com program.
- Choice mode: The university grants admission in B.Com courses based on the merit of marks gained in the entrance exam.
- Time: The time of BSc offered by Andhra University distance education is basically 3 year
- Eligibility: A candidate needs to have passed 10+2 qualifying exams with relevant subjects as vital subjects to become eligible for admission in BSc courses
- Choice Mode: The candidates are granted admission in BSc courses based on the entrance exam held by the University
- Time: The duration of the B.Ed course is 2 Years.
- Eligibility: A candidate needs to have passed BA/B.Com or B.Sc to become eligible for admission in B.Ed courses.
- Choice mode: The admission is granted based on entrance exams conducted by the University.
- Time: BCA courses are generally 3-year courses.
- Eligibility: To become eligible for admission to the BCA course a candidate must have passed 10+2 qualifying exams.
- Selection Process: Admission in BCA courses is granted based on the entrance exam.
Andhra University PG Admission
Andhra University’s distance education offers many courses and programs at the PG level. Some courses and programs offered by Andhra University distance education at PG level are described below:
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with relevant subject
- Selection Process: The admission will be based on the entrance exam.
- Time: Duration of M.Com degree is 2 Years.
- Eligibility: To meet the criteria of eligibility for admission the candidate must have passed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Selection Process: The admission will be granted based on an admission test conducted by the University.
- Time: The M.Com degree is a 2 Years plan.
- Eligibility: To become eligible for admission the candidate needs to pass a BSC degree with a relevant subject.
- Selection Process: Admission will be based on the entrance exam.
- Time: 2 Years
- Eligibility: The candidate with a valid BBA degree is eligible for admission.
- Choice mode: Based on marks obtained in CAT, MAT, or XAT by the candidate.
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: LLB Degree is req. for admission to this course.
- Choice mode The admission will be granted on both merit and entrance exam.
- Time: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Graduation
- Choice mode: Merit-Based
Andhra University Distance Education Application Process 2021
The candidate can send the application form along with the required enclosures to the school of distance education. and apart from that attested copies of the various documents are to be submitted along with the application form.
The candidates have to apply online for admission and have to pay the application fee online. The online application process is simple and easy. Check the official AU distance education site in order to get the forms. The application form fee is given as INR 500 for masters and INR 200 for Bachelor’s courses.
The applicant can follow the steps below to apply online:
- The applicant should first meet the eligibility criteria for the course.
- Go to the official website of AU-SDE.
- The applicant can see the courses bar (UG, PG, Certificate) and select the course tab he/she wants to apply for.
- Then click the online application icon and fill in all the information correctly.
- The applicant has to pay the fee online via credit/debit card or net banking.
- Print the application form and send it to the AU-SDE along with the required documents.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2021 Last Date
|Admission to UG course starts on||1 March 2021 (Closed)|
|Admission to UG course closes on||21 March 2021 (Closed)|
|Admission to PG course starts on||To be announced soon|
|Admission to PG course closes on||To be announced soon|
How to Apply for Andhra Distance Education University Admission?
- Candidates use the link https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/ to apply for the applications online.
- The Applicant can utilize both offline and online modes to take access to the application.
- For a Master’s degree INR or DD of Rs 500 is required.
- For a Bachelor’s degree INR or DD of Rs 200 is required.
- Check the form carefully after filling it.
- Documentation must be completed carefully with the application form.
- Original documents including 10th, 11th, and 12th marks sheet
- Certificates or higher degree if available
- Proof of address
- Recent picture (2)
- Receipt of Application fee payment
AU BA, BSc & B.Com Fees
|BA Mathematics Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,700/-|
|BA Home Science Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,800/-|
|BA History Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 39,800/-|
|BA Hindi Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,300/-|
|BA Foreign Trade and Practice Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,300/-|
|BA English Literature Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,700/-|
|BA English Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,700/-|
|BA||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,700/-|
|BSc||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 5,000/-|
|B.Com||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 4,200/-|
Andhra University MA, MSc & M.Com Fees
The complete/comprehensive details of the 13 PG Programs in which the Andhra University is offering Post-Graduate Degrees are given in the table below by serial number along with the first year fee, medium of instruction, and the duration.
|MA ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||–||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA HINDI||–||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA TELUGU||–||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA ECONOMICS||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA HISTORY||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA POLITICAL SCIENCE||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA SOCIOLOGY||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA PHILOSOPHY||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MASTER OF JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUniversityCATION||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA/ M.Sc. MATHEMATICS||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|M.SC. PSYCHOLOGY||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|M.Com.||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
Andhra University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges:
|Sagi Ramakrishnan Raju Engineering College, Bhimavaram||1997||Private|
|Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, Visakhapatnam||2001||Private|
|AU College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam||1955||Government|
|AU College of Engineering for Women, Vishakapatnam||–||Government|
|Sir CR Reddy College of Engineering, Eluru||1989||Private|
|Andhra University Campus, Kakinada||1977||Government|
|All Saints Christian Law College, Visakhapatnam||1991||Private|
|Gayatri Vidya Parishad College for Degree and PG Courses, Visakhapatnam||1989||Private|
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Law, Kakinada||1992||Private|
|Praveen Institute of Marine Engineering and Maritime Studies, Vizag||2005||Private|
|Dr. Lankapalli Bullaya College of Engineering for Women, Vishakhapatnam||2011||Private|
|Welfare Institute of Science Technology and Management, Vishakhapatnam||2009||Private|
|Payday College PG Courses, BheemUniversitypatnam||1993||Private|
Andhra University Provides various types of facilities for the campus candidate’s comfort, such as Library, health service, transport, etc, we have mentioned here, candidates can check it easily, all the facilities offered by the University all maintain the University’s infrastructure
- Library: The library has a collection of all major books such as textbooks, reference books, foreign journals print, 120 Indian journals print, e-journals, general magazines, newspapers, back volumes, and CD-ROMs. apart from that library has a collection of books like important journals, microfilms, paper, and palm-leaf manuscripts. many valuable books have available.
- Hostel: The University has offered a personals hostel facility for girls and boys. it has offered 23 hostels for men and 10 hostels exclusively for women. 2 hostels are specially constructed for foreign students. in all hostel has all the basic and major facility enabled like drinking water, study room, TV hall and in hostels has all various types of room like single rooms, double rooms, three-seater rooms, four-seater rooms, four-seater rooms.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- Cyber Lab
- Press & Publications
- Health Services
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Training & Placement
- Employment & Guidance Bureau
- Horticulture & Gardening University
- Pensioners Details
- 1st Test: English and Telugu.
- Pattern: Paper 1 contains General English, rest are in other languages paper-like English and Telugu
- Duration of Exam: 1hr
- Type of Questions: All the questions are optional or objective-based.
- Number of Questions: 50 questions in every paper
This University provided the scholarship for the reserved caste candidate and apart from that University also provided the scholarship for toppers and rank holders students. loan facilities are also offered by SBI and Andhra bank.
The Central and State Government also provided a good amount of scholarship basis on marks obtained in the last qualifying examination.
Andhra University distance education admission has provided an excellent placement for opportunity universities every year. The placement selection of the University depends on the candidate’s knowledge and performance. University has a personal placement cell, and it has very active to invited the various companies for placement and almost companies to visit the campus of this University and hired all the eligible students and provided the respective packages.
Top Recruiting Companies:
- Ultra Tech Cements
- Deccan Chemicals
- Miracle Software Systems
List of Top 10 Distance Education University In India:
|Name of the University||Types of University||Established Year|
|Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar||Private University||2002|
|University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun||Private University||2003|
|ICFAI Distance Education University, Agartala||Private University||2004|
|Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law Distance Education University||State University||1998|
|Tamil Nadu Open Distance Education University, Chennai||State University||2002|
|Kannur Distance Education University, Kannur||State University||1996|
|Mahatma Gandhi Distance Education University, Kottayam||State University||1983|
|Himachal Pradesh Distance Education University, Shimla||State University||1970|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per University rules.
Ans: Yes, this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Ans: No, Installment payment available
Ans: Via courier and mail also.
Ans: AU-SDE offers UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate Courses.
Ans: For B.Ed III, M.Ed III, MCA, and MBA, the applicant has to pass the University’s Entrance Exam.
Ans: At present, there are no scholarships mentioned on the official website of AU-SDE.
- Address: Andhra University, Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam-530003, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Phone : 0891 2844000 | 2844197
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th