Andhra Pradesh ITI Admissions 2021-22: Andhra Pradesh ITI Admissions will be started soon from May or June. The application process is conducted under the authority of DLET. The department of DLET works to offer admissions in different engineering and non-engineering courses. It will offer this admission in any of the ITIs of India. In the Industrial Training Institute of Andhra Pradesh variety of courses are available for students to choose one of their interests.
It is necessary to fulfill the eligibility criteria first. Each applicant must have completed the 12th grade or equivalent certification from a recognized institute to meet the ITI-AP requirements. The minimum age to be eligible is from 14 to 25 years. However, the SC/ST candidates will get an age relaxation of 03 years. Students should visit the official website http://iti.nic.in for application.
Suppose you are searching for open universities that IGNOU is here to serve you. it is one of the top-rated and best open universities where you can get an entry for your course of choice, and you can choose distance education. There are a lot of courses that IGNOU offers for its students. It can be a certificate or diploma, or any other degree. It is the best thing to choose and study distance courses since you can save time. Most students dream of studying in IGNOU, but they may not get entry because it is not easy to get qualified for IGNOU courses. There are many things that IGNOU courses demand, and you need to fulfill all of them to get qualified. More than anything, you need to put in hard work for studying at IGNOU.
- 21 July 2021: Admission has announced in the academic session 2021-22. the last date of application forms is 25 July 2021. (Source)
Andhra Pradesh ITI Eligibility
Interested applicants should check for all the essential information that has been given on the site. And applicants should ensure these before even they apply for the course. These conditions will be regarding their education and age, and much more.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Candidates should ensure that they have completed their 10th and 12th before applying for this Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission.
- They should have completed their 10th and 12th from well-recognized State or Central Board of Education for Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission.
- Some reservation rules will apply for candidates from the reserved category, and they can seek age relaxation based on their category.
- The candidate’s age should be at least 14, and it should not cross 25 on the date they apply for the course.
- There will be upper relaxation for candidates who belong to SC and ST and even OBC category, and this is three years.
- Upper age limit relaxation is also provided for Separated and Widows, and they can expect it for ten years.
Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2021-22
So, what should you know about the application form of the ITI Admission?
- The application form will be available on the official website on the scheduled date.
- It will be as per schedule, and applicants can visit the website and check for the same.
- Before even filling the application form, they should ensure the Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should make sure they fill in all the correct information in the application form in the required area.
- Before submitting the application form, they should cross-check the filled information.
Before even starting to fill the application form, applicants should be ready with the required documents to be uploaded. Here is a list of documents that are needed for the application form for ITI Admissions.
- Photograph of the applicant that is a color photo
- Signature of the applicant
- Signature of the parent or the guardian
- They should submit the study certificate from class 6th-10th
- Study certificates needed for ITI
- IVC candidates should submit marks memos for intermediate
- For ITI candidates, they should also submit combined marks
- They should submit a scanned copy of the Certificate for the Bridge Course
Applicants should always make sure that they are ready with all these documents before applying online for the ITI admission.
There is a three percent reservation kept for disabled applicants. Along with that, women candidates can expect a 30 percent reservation. But these are always filled based on the general reservation category that belongs to the particular state. But there is one thing that every state should follow: total reservation should be limited to 50 percent. It will reserve seats for Defense Personnel. OBC applicants are also reserved with seats based on the Government Services, which is based on respective State rules.
Apart from this, the applicants should download the admit card by following the correct link provided on the website.
Lists of ITI Colleges
- Andaman And Nicobar Islands Iti Admission
- Assam Iti Admission
- Bihar Iti Admission [Iticat]
- Chandigarh Iti Admission
- Chhattisgarh Iti Admission
- Orissa Iti Admission
- Pondicherry Iti Admission
- Punjab Iti Admission
- Andhra Pradesh Iti Admission
- Arunachal Pradesh Iti Admission
- Rajasthan Iti Admission
- Delhi Iti Admission
- Goa Iti Admission
- Gujarat Iti Admission
- Haryana Iti Admission
- Himachal Pradesh Iti Admission
- Dadar And Nagar Haveli Iti Admission
- Daman And Diu Iti Admission
- Madhya Pradesh Iti Admission
- Maharashtra Iti Admission
- Manipur Iti Admission
- Jharkhand Iti Admission
- Karnataka Iti Admission
- Kerala Iti Admission
- Lakshadweep Iti Admission
Be the first to leave a review.