Andhra University Admission 2021-22: Andhra University holds the status of a state university located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Andhra University was established in 1926. This University offers application forms and admissions for its various UG, PG, and Diploma courses. It is interrelated with NAAC and awarded “A” to Andhra University. It offers courses in Law, Management, Technology, and Engineering spheres. Candidates opting for the B.Sc course will consider eligible only if they have 50% scores earned in their intermediate clearance from a board or university of recognition.
|Andhra University||Andhra University Admission|
|Andhra University Fee Structure||Andhra University Distance Education|
Following are some features of this Andhra University:
- It offers a total of 571 courses to its students.
- The most popular courses Offer by Andhra University are M.Sc., B.E., and B.Tech.
- This University offers different types of systems for the students.
- More than 20000 students get enrolled in postgraduate studies.
- Andhra University released the schedule for M.Phil/Pre-Ph.D. examination. The exams are scheduled from 13/12/2021 to 15/12/2021. For other details regarding examination and fees, visit the university’s official website. To access the complete details, click here.
- Andhra University Degree Year-End Special Drive Practical Examination schedule is out. To access the complete examination schedule, click here.
Andhra University Highlights
|University Name||Andhra University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Andhra University Admission 2021-22
Andhra University (AU) is a leading institute presenting UG, PG, M.Phil, and PhD courses. It is a public institution that offers distance learning. Andhra University offers various programs at the UG level. Those candidates who want to get admission in BFA, LLB, B.Arch., and B.ED courses must have BA or B.Sc degree or equivalent to this degree. Your score in the qualifying exam should not be less than 40%
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Andhra University UG Admission
- B.Arch: Eligibility criteria are 10+2 level and grades obtained at the NATA exam.
- BFA: Entrance criteria are intermediate level and merit at the AUCET.
- BPA: Eligibility criteria are 10+2 level and degrees obtained at the AUCET.
- B.Tech: Admission criteria are scores accomplished at the graduate level and merit at the entrance exam.
- LLB: Selection criteria are graduate-level, and their admission relies on merit at the LAWCET.
- B.Tech-M.Tech: Admission criteria are HSC and scores of the AUEET.
Andhra University PG Admission
- MBA: Entrance criteria are a graduation degree in the relevant sphere and grades of the APICET exam.
- MCA: Eligibility criteria are graduation with Maths as compulsory subjects and qualities of the APICET exam.
|Important Events||Date of||Dates (Tentative)|
|Provisional Allotment List for PG courses||Release||Nov 27, 2021|
|AUEET Spot admission||Admission||3rd week of Sep 2021|
|Payment of Fees for the Applied Course||Last date||Nov 30, 2021|
|AUEET Application Form 2021||Application||Started|
|Submit Application Form||Last date||1st week of Sep 2021|
|Admit Card AUEET 2021||Availability||1st week of Oct 2021|
|AUSAT||Exam date||Oct 2021|
Andhra University Application Form Process 2021
Following is a step by step process; Candidates may follow the steps to apply:
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of the University
- Open the application form and download it
- Provide your email and password and get yourself registered.
- Enter the personal details required.
- Enter academic details required
- Select the programs in which the candidate is interested in taking admission.
- Fill in all the required information correctly
- Upload required documents
- Submit it after carefully uploading all the needed details.
- Pay the registration fee through the convenient mode. (Take the printout of the payment).
Andhra University Admission Following is the checklist of documents for applying:
- Attested copies of original degree
- Three Passport size photographs
- Identity card
- Date of Birth certificate
- Those students who want to take admission in PG course will provide original degree or Provisional degree
- Those students who want to get enrolled in the UG course will provide plus two certificates and a marks sheet as well
- For PG courses marks list of all the degrees
- Migration certificate, if required
- Admit card
- Recent issued Character Certificate
- Andhra University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is there any hostel available at Andhra University?
Answer: Yes, it provides a hostel facility.
Q2. I want to get admission in B.Ed Program. Does this University offer such programs?
Answer: Yes, it offers various courses, including B.Ed.
Q3. Does this University provide distance education?
Answer: Yes, It provides distance education to the students. For this purpose, Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE) was formed in the year 1972.
Q4. How can I apply to Andhra University?
Answer: Students have to apply through the official website of the University.
- Address: Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam-530003, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Phone: 08912844000 | 2844197
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.