Andhra University Admission 2020-21: It is a public university. Andhra is located in the city of. It is one of the best Universities since 1926. This University has an affiliation with U.G.C.
- October 2020: The university offered Classwork in on-line mode.
- October 2020: Guidelines for Conduct of Examination Issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- 10 October 2020:The university announced (2nd and 4th Semester) Students are hereby informed to note the following Examination. for more info click.
- 9 October 2020: University orders All the Principals of A.U Constituent Colleges and A.U Affiliated Colleges (UG, PG & Professional).
- 8 October 2020: Notice for university students; All the students of B.E/B. Tech is hereby informed to note the following examination schedule. Click for more information.
- October 2020: CIRCULAR – All the students of B.E/B. Tech is hereby informed to note the following examination schedule. Clicking Here.
Andhra University Admission 2020-21 UG and PG Course
Andhra University(AU) is a leading institute presenting UG, PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D. courses. It is a public institution that offers distance learning. It is interrelated with NAAC and set up in 1972. It offers courses in Law, Management, Technology, and Engineering spheres.
- B.Arch eligibility criteria is 10+2 level and grades obtained at the NATA exam.
- BFA entrance criteria are intermediate level and merit at the AUCET.
- BPA eligibility criteria is 10+2 level and grades obtained at the AUCET.
- B.Tech admission criteria are scores accomplished at the graduate level and merit at the entrance exam.
- LLB selection criteria are graduate-level and their admission relies on merit at the LAWCET.
- B.Tech-M.Tech admission criteria are HSC and scores of the AUEET.
- MBA entrance criteria are a graduation degree in the relevant sphere and grades of the APICET exam.
- MCA eligibility criteria are graduation with Maths as obligatory subjects and grades of the APICET exam.
Andhra University Admission 2020-21 Highlights
|University Name||Andhra University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Following are some features of this AU University:
- It offers a total of 571 courses to its students.
- The most popular courses Offer by Andhra University are M.Sc., B.E., and B.Tech.
- This University offers different types of courses for the students.
- More than 20000 students get enrolled in postgraduate courses.
Andhra University Admission Process 2020-21
Following is a step by step process; candidates may follow the steps to apply:
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission 2020 P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of the University
- Open the application form and download it
- Provide your email and password and get yourself registered.
- Enter the personal details required.
- Enter academic details required
- Select the programs in which the candidate is interested in taking admission.
- Fill in all the required details correctly
- Upload required documents
- Submit it after carefully uploading all the needed details.
- Pay the registration fee through the convenient mode. (Take the printout of the payment).
Important Dates 2020-21
|Last Date for submitting Application form for 6 years B.Tech + M.Tech. Course||10 Aug 2020|
|Last Date for submitting Application form for M.Phil. and Ph.D. Course||12 Aug 2020|
Andhra University Admission 2020-21 UG and PG Course
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 years||12th pass|
|B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)||3 years||12th pass|
|B.B.A (Airline Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|B.B. A Hardware||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|B.B.A ( Accounting and Finance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
Andhra University PG Courses Admission 2020-21
|M.Tech||Graduation with 50% + AUCET|
|B.Tech||10+2 with 50% + Andhra University exam|
Andhra University Admission For U.G Course
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|BA (English & Telugu Medium)||Intermediate/ Pass B.A. / B.Com|
|B.Com (English & Telugu Medium)|
|B.Com (Customer Service Management)||Intermediate/PUC/Equivalent|
Andhra University offers various programs at the U.G. level. Those candidates who want to get admission in BFA, LLB, B.Arch., and B.ED courses must have:
B.A or B.Sc. degree or equivalent to this degree.
Your score in the qualifying exam should not be less than 40%
Andhra University MA MSC LLM Admission 2020-21
|MA||English||B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc|
|MA||Telugu||B.A. / B.Com|
|MA||Hindi||B.A. / B.Com|
|MA||History||B.A. / B.Com|
|MA||Economics||B.A. / B.Com|
|MA||Politics||B.A. / B.Com|
|MA||Public Administration||B.A. / B.Com|
|MA||Sociology||B.A. / B.Com|
|MA||Philosophy||B.A. / B.Com|
|MA||Psychology||B.A. / B.Com|
|MA||Music||B.A. / B.Com|
|MA||Physics||B.Sc. with the relevant subject of study.|
|MA/ M.Sc.||Mathematics||BA/ B.Sc. with Mathematics|
|M.Com||–||B.Com / B.B.M|
|LLM||–||B.L. / Equivalent|
Students seeking Andhra University admission in PG programs must hold:
A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
If the candidate is applying in the general category then at least 50% marks are required
If the candidate wants to get admission with S.C. or S.T. reserved category, then at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam are required.
Andhra University Admission Following is the checklist of documents for applying:
- Attested copies of original degree
- Three Passport size photographs
- Identity card
- Date of Birth certificate
- Those students who want to take admission in P.G. course will provide original degree or Provisional degree
- Those students who want to get enrolled in the U.G. course will provide plus two certificates and a marks sheet as well
- For P.G. courses marks list of all the degrees
- Migration certificate, if required
- Admit card
- Recent issued Character Certificate
- Andhra University
Address: Waltair Junction, Andhra Pradesh 530003
Phones: 0891-2844142, 2550223, 2575745
Official Website: andhrauniversity.edu.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is there any hostel available at Andhra University?
Yes, it provides a hostel facility.
Q2. I want to get admission in B.Ed. Program. Does this University offer such programs?
Yes, it offers various courses, including B.Ed.
Q3. Does this University provide distance education?
Yes, It provides distance education to the students. For this purpose, Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE) was formed in the year 1972.
Q4. How can I apply for Andhra University?
Students have to apply through the official website of the University.
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th