Established in 1926 in Vishakapatnam, Andhra University holds the status of a state university located in Andhra Pradesh. AU has opened application forms and admissions for its various courses. Candidates that are opting for the B.Sc course will be considered eligible only if they have 50% scores earned in their intermediate clearance from a board or university of recognition. Those who are opting must also clear the entrance exam that the specializations require to be cleared. The backdrop of study is also very important, only science-based candidates can opt for these courses.
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
|Important Events:||Date of:||Dates (Tentative):|
|Provisional Allotment List for PG courses||Release||Nov 27, 2021|
|AUEET Spot admissions||Admissions||Feb 8, 2021|
|Payment of Fees for the Applied Course||Last date||Nov 30, 2021|
|AUEET Application Form 2021||Application||Started|
|Submit Application Form||Last date||1st week of July 2021|
|Admit Card AUEET 2021||Availability||1st week of July 2021|
|AUSAT||Exam date||24th January 2021|
|AUEET Exam I||Exam date||21st February 2021|
|AUEET Exam II||Exam date||16th May 2021|
|AUEET Exam III||Exam date||2nd week of July 2021|
|AUEET Exam IV||Exam date||21st March 2021|
|AUEET Exam V||Exam date||18th April 2021|
|Andhra University More Info|
|About University||Andhra University|
|Fee Structure||Andhra University Fee structure|
|Distance Education||Andhra University Distance education|
Andhra University Admission Highlights 2021-22:
|University Name||Andhra University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Andhra University UG PG Eligibility Criteria:
Andhra University(AU) is a leading institute presenting UG, PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D. courses. It is a public institution that offers distance learning. It is interrelated with NAAC and set up in 1972. It offers courses in Law, Management, Technology, and Engineering spheres.
Andhra University offers various programs at the U.G. level. Those candidates who want to get admission in BFA, LLB, B.Arch., and B.ED courses must have BA or B.Sc. degree or equivalent to this degree. Your score in the qualifying exam should not be less than 40%
- B.Arch eligibility criteria is 10+2 level and grades obtained at the NATA exam.
- BFA entrance criteria are intermediate level and merit at the AUCET.
- BPA eligibility criteria are 10+2 level and grades obtained at the AUCET.
- B.Tech admission criteria are scores accomplished at the graduate level and merit at the entrance exam.
- LLB selection criteria are graduate-level and their admission relies on merit at the LAWCET.
- B.Tech-M.Tech admission criteria are HSC and scores of the AUEET.
- MBA entrance criteria are a graduation degree in the relevant sphere and grades of the APICET exam.
- MCA eligibility criteria are graduation with Maths as obligatory subjects and grades of the APICET exam.
Following are some features of this AU University:
- It offers a total of 571 courses to its students.
- The most popular courses Offer by Andhra University are M.Sc., B.E., and B.Tech.
- This University offers different types of courses for the students.
- More than 20000 students get enrolled in postgraduate courses.
Andhra University Application Form Process 2021-22
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
Following is a step by step process; candidates may follow the steps to apply:
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of the University
- Open the application form and download it
- Provide your email and password and get yourself registered.
- Enter the personal details required.
- Enter academic details required
- Select the programs in which the candidate is interested in taking admission.
- Fill in all the required details correctly
- Upload required documents
- Submit it after carefully uploading all the needed details.
- Pay the registration fee through the convenient mode. (Take the printout of the payment).
Andhra University Admission Following is the checklist of documents for applying:
- Attested copies of original degree
- Three Passport size photographs
- Identity card
- Date of Birth certificate
- Those students who want to take admission in P.G. course will provide original degree or Provisional degree
- Those students who want to get enrolled in the U.G. course will provide plus two certificates and a marks sheet as well
- For P.G. courses marks list of all the degrees
- Migration certificate, if required
- Admit card
- Recent issued Character Certificate
- Andhra University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is there any hostel available at Andhra University?
Yes, it provides a hostel facility.
Q2. I want to get admission in B.Ed. Program. Does this University offer such programs?
Yes, it offers various courses, including B.Ed.
Q3. Does this University provide distance education?
Yes, It provides distance education to the students. For this purpose, Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE) was formed in the year 1972.
Q4. How can I apply to Andhra University?
Students have to apply through the official website of the University.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th