Annamalai University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Annamalai University (AU) is one of Asia’s largest Universities. It is located in Annamalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu, India. It was set-up by Sir S. R. M. Annamalai Chettiar at Chidambaram, in1929 under Tamil Nadu Act 1 of 1929. AU offers a wide range of courses to students with 49 departments of many disciplines like Marine Science, Indian Languages, Arts, Engineering, Science, Technology, Education, Agriculture, Medicine, Dentistry and Fine Arts, etc. It is a UGC-granted university also NAAC has accredited it.
- 20 October 2021: Annamalai University, Department of Agriculture, Department of Entomology, invites applications for the “Project Assistant” post for the Research program. Interested applicants can check the complete information by visiting the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 20 October 2021: The university released the schedule for the “Ph.D. Course Work Examination.” The exams are scheduled from 24/11/2021 to 28/11/2021. For complete details, click here.
Annamalai University Distance Education Highlights
|AUDDE||Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education|
|Institution Motto||With courage and faith|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC, UGC|
|Accredited with||‘A’ Grade by NAAC|
|Location||CUDDALORE, TAMIL NADU|
|Admission procedure||Merit-Based, Entrance Exam|
|courses Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MPhil, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Number of Course Wings||20|
|Study Centers||74 throughout India|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/Demand Draft|
Annamalai University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Annamalai University UG Admission
The Annamalai University DDE offers various courses and plans in different fields and subjects at the UG level. A short brief of courses offered by the university at the UG level is given below:
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Duration: The time of BA plans and courses offered by the university is three years.
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for admission in BA courses and plans, the aspirants must have passed 10+2 qualifying exams or have completed a three-year diploma in a relevant subject.
- Selection Process: Admission in the BSc courses is granted based on the display of the aspirants in 10+2 qualifying exams.
- Duration: BA course offered by the university is for three year time period.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed 10+2 qualifying exams from any registration institute of India can apply for admission.
- Selection Process: The admissions will be based on Applicants’ merit in 10+2 qualifying exams.
- Duration: BCA course offered by the Annamalai university center of distance education is of 3 years.
- Eligibility: The eligibility for admission in BCA plans and courses is to pass 10+2 qualifying exams with maths as a compulsory subject.
- Choice Process: The admission will be based on the merit of marks obtained by the aspirants in previous academic years.
- Duration: The time of MCA courses is three years.
- Eligibility: For the admissions in the BBA plans and courses, the aspirants must have passed 10+2 qualifying exams.
- Selection Process: The admission is granted based on marks obtained by the aspirants in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- Duration: The period of B.Ed courses and plans is generally two years.
- Eligibility: The Candidate who has done graduation can apply for admissions in the B.Ed course.
- Selection Process: The admission will be granted based on marks obtained by the aspirants in the entrance exam.
Annamalai University PG Admission
Annamalai university center of distance education offers many courses and plans to the aspirants in various fields and subjects at the PG level. Some of the PG courses offered by the university are described below:
- Duration: LLM is a 2-year course.
- Eligibility Criteria: The aspirants having an LLB degree can apply for admissions.
- Selection Process: University grants entry in the LLM course based on the entrance exam.
- Duration: A period of MSc is two year
- Eligibility: The Candidate having a BSc degree are eligible to apply for admission.
- Selection Process: The grant of entry will be merit-based.
- Duration: The MA courses are for two years.
- Eligibility: The Candidate having a BA degree is eligible to apply for admissions.
- Selection Process: The admission is based on the merit of marks gained by the candidate in the past degree.
- Duration: The period of the MBA Course is two years.
- Eligibility: A candidate having a graduation degree can apply for admissions.
- Selection Process: The admission is granted based on marks gained in the entrance exam.
- Duration: The period of MBA courses is generally two years.
- Eligibility: Candidate who has done a bachelor’s can apply for entrance.
- Selection Process: The admission is granted on a merit basis.
- Duration: The period of Ph.D. courses is three years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having an MPhil degree can apply for admission.
- Selection Process: The admission is granted based on the entrance exam.
Annamalai University MBA DE Application Form 2021
- Annamalai University Distance Education Admission Procedure for all Distance Education MBA (Master of Business Administration). Offered by Annamalai University is out there in two ways; Spot Admission and Admission through Post. If a candidate resides close to the university study center, they could step into the center. The Admissions are either granted on the merit of entrance tests or 10th class exams.
- The eligibility for the MBA course specialization offered by the Annamalai University DDE is needed for any Degree (except 10+2+2 pattern) or equivalent examination. MBA Duration is 2 Years. Although the candidate can complete the course in a maximum of 7 Years. This course is also available in English and Tamil.
- For spot admissions, the candidate is needed to submit a stuffed form beside. The scanned copy of eligibility documents and with admission fee also. Students looking for admission through post do not enclose the initial certificates and demand draft and the admission application. Fee & documents are to be sent later once the scholar can get a conditional admission card.
How to Apply for Annamalai University DDE
- The admission form is available now.
- The applicants may visit the university’s site for application forms.
- The form has to be sent to the university address along with the attached photocopied documents.
- The applicant can acquire the documents from the university’s website.
- The university offers on-site registration services and online applications.
- Students can also contact the Regional Learning Center at and apply for admission promptly.
- Make sure you have signed all the required documents if you are visiting the university itself.
- The first payment is paid in cash or by DD.
- MBA E-Business
- Master of Business in International Business
- M.BA HRM
- Master of Business Administration Marketing Management
Annamalai University DDE MBA Fee
- 1st Semester: Rs. 8750
- 2nd Semester: Rs. 4800
- 3rd Semester: Rs. 7850
- 4th Semester: Rs. 4450
Annamalai University Distance Education Course & Fees
Annamalai DDE UG & PG Courses & Fee Structure
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 year(s)||4,267|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science [B.Lib. I.Sc]||1 year(s)||5,000|
|Masters in Rural Studies [MRS]||2 year(s)||5,200|
|Bachelor of Literature [B.Lit]||3 year(s)||6,850|
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]||3 year(s)||8,958|
|Master of Tourism Management [MTM]||2 year(s)||5,800|
|Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib. I.Sc]||1 year(s)||5,900|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||2 year(s)||6,450|
|Bachelor in Rural Studies [BRS]||3 year(s)||6,850|
|Master of Arts [MA]||2 year(s)||5,800|
|Master of Fine Arts [MFA]||2 year(s)||5,800|
|Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]||3 year(s)||22,200|
|Master of Science [MSc]||2 year(s)||22,600|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year(s)||25,850|
|Master of Computer Application [MCA]||3 year(s)||42,300|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]||2 year(s)||2,20,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 year(s)||9,250|
|Master of Social Work [MSW]||2 year(s)||22,800|
|Master of Laws [LLM]||3 year(s)||28,500|
Annamalai University DDE MSc Courses & Fee Structure
|MSc Anthropology||2 years||BSc Anthropology||25000|
|MSc Applied Chemistry||2 years||BSc Applied Chemistry||25025|
|MSc Applied Mathematics||2 years||BSc Applied Mathematics||25050|
|MSc Applied Microbiology||2 years||BSc Applied Microbiology||25075|
|MSc Biochemistry||2 years||BSc Biochemistry||25100|
|MSc Bioinformatics||2 years||BSc Bioinformatics||25125|
|MSc Biotechnology||2 years||BSc Biotechnology||25150|
|MSc Botany||2 years||BSc Botany||25175|
|MSc Chemistry||2 years||BSc Chemistry||25200|
|MSc Clinical Research||2 years||BSc Clinical Research||25225|
|MSc Computer Science||2 years||BSc Computer Science||25250|
|MSc Economics||2 years||BSc Economics||25275|
|MSc Electronics||2 years||BSc Electronics||25300|
|MSc Entomology||2 years||BSc Entomology||25325|
|MSc Environmental Science||2 years||BSc Environmental Science||25350|
|MSc Fashion Designing||2 years||BSc Fashion Designing||25375|
How to Download Annamalai University Exam Time Table
- Aspirants must, firstly, visit the website of the DDE Annamalai University.
- Exam link has been put up there; click the link.
- The exam timetable link has to be clicked on next.
- Select the Respective Distance Education exam course link to view further.
- Choose your respective course timetable link.
- The exam schedule can be download in PDF form.
- Keep the exam schedule saved for future reference.
The aspirants must have their hall tickets downloaded from the website and give Annamalai University Distance Education exams of their respective course.
Annamalai DDE Admit Card
- Students who want to attend the university examination can download admit cards easily from the University website link.
- Admit card is the most important document for the examination; without admit card, no one can attend the examination, so aspirants are suggested that they carry their valid admit card on the day of examination and original ID proof. Aspirants can download the admit card by following the given steps.
Steps To Download The Admit Card
- Visit the University’s official website Annamalai University Distance Education.
- On the home page, go to the section of students.
- Under the examination, tab click on the “Admit card” link.
- On the admit card page, fill the all required admission, check them properly, then click on the “Search” button.
- After clicking on the search button, the admit card page will be open on the screen.
- Save and download it. You can also take a printout for future reference.
Mention Details In the Admit Card
- Student’s name.
- Father’s name of the candidate.
- Date of examination.
- Time of examination.
- Examination venue.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Subjects name.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Candidate’s Photograph scanned copy.
Library: The University has given the central type library. It has a collection of approx 4,63,000 major books, apart from that the services provided by the library such as online public access catalog, circulation service issue, return and nill areas, internet services, CD-ROM Services Medline SuBScription, and many valuable services provided.
Hostel: The University has provided a separate residential facility for boys and girls. All the hostel is situated within the campus of this University. All the hostel has major and modern facility enabled, and in the hostel has a very good friendly environment.
Lab: This University has provided a lab’s facility like a Physics lab and an Instrumentation lab. all the lab has available all the modern and major instruments to all students and teaching staff do the experiment and research activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 where can we fill the admission form for Annamalai University Distance Education?
Ans: You can fill the admission form through the Official site of the University.
Q.2 I am a 10+2 standard student. My result is still not announced yet. Am I Eligible to apply?
Ans: Eligible to apply, but it is necessary to bring the result on the day of counseling Annamalai University Distance Education.
Q.3 What are the main eligibility criteria for Annamalai University Distance Education?
Ans: It’s different for different courses.
Q.4 Can I change the details after submission to the Annamalai University DDE form 2021?
Ans: No, there will be no need to change any details.
Q.5 How can I get Admission to Annamalai University?
Ans: Students can apply Online and Offline.
- Address: Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608 002, Cuddalore Dt., Tamil Nadu.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 04144-238043/238047/238610
- Official Website: www.audde.in
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th