Ansal University Admission 2021: This institute grants admissions to various degrees and courses. It offers diplomas, UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. The admission process varies from course to course. There are different entrance exams for different departments. The institute grants up to 100% merit-based scholarships to students. Students can visit the official website for applying online. Admissions criteria and fee structures are present on the website. Ansal University (AU) is one of the best private universities in Haryana, established in 2012.
|Ansal University||Ansal University Application Form|
|Ansal University Admission||Ansal University Fee Structure|
It has received the award of the best Northern Areas university of India in 2017. Various schools are working under Ansal university.
- The University offers many UG, PG, and Doctoral programs in the disciplines of hospitality, business, law, engineering, technology, design, medical science, and many more.
- It provides higher education and encourages innovative researches.
- This University has 150 qualified faculty members who help in polishing the overall skills of its students.
- BTech tasks will be carried out based totally on the imprints made certain about through the opponents in JEE Main.
- Admission to these tasks will be finished primarily based on CLAT/LSAT/AILET.
- Besides the M.Tech. programs, the basis presents exclusive PG guides beneath a number of orders
- The choice in Ph.D. software will be based on merit. Weightage of 50% will be given to the exhibition in the composed check and 50% to introduction/Interview.
- 10 July 2021: University announces online admission for PhD program 2021. the last of application form is 20 July 2021. For more update check the website.
Ansal University Admission Highlights
|Established in||2012 as a Private University|
|Approved by||UGC, NCR, AIT, AIU|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., certificates, & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online and Offline | INR 1000|
|Seats Available||Limited for each program|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
Ansal University UG Courses Admission
Ansal University Admission Following are the eligibility criteria of UG programs:
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- BA LLB: The duration of this program is five years. Any candidate having the 2nd division in HSC with a valid score in CLAT, LSAT, or AILET can apply to this program.
- BBA: The duration of this program is three years. Any applicant having 45% marks in HSC with any disciple can apply for this program.
- BSc: Applicants must have completed 10+2 PCB with at least 50% marks.
- BDes: 50% marks in HSC or three years diploma after ten years of schooling.
- BHM: A minimum of 50% marks in HSC.
- Pharm: overall, 50% marks in HSC from a recognized board or council.
- BArch: The duration of this program is five years. The candidate must have passed HSC with at least 50% marks.
Ansal University PG Courses Admission
Ansal University Admission The eligibility criteria for PG programs are given below:
- M.Arch: A B.Arch degree with at least 50% marks and a valid score on GATE Test.
- MBA: Bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 50% marks and a valid score in CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, or AUEE.
- MSc: A B.Sc degree with a minimum of 50% marks. It is a merit-based program.
- Optom: At least 50% marks in B.optom degree
- MPH: The candidate must have a B.Sc degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- LLM: BBA, LLB, or equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% marks and a valid score in CLAT.
- MD.: A master’s degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks and a good score in the entrance exam.
Ansal University Application Form 2021
Ansal University Admission offers both an online and offline form submission facility to its students.
- Ansal University application form is available on the website of the University.
- Fill in the complete details on the admission form.
- Make a Demand Draft in favor of Ansal University.
- Download the application form and attach verified documents with it.
- Post the application form to the admission department of the University.
- Buy your application form from the main campus or any recognized department.
- Fill the form in block letters
- Attach your recent photograph and required certifications
- Make a DD of INR 1000 in favor of Ansal University.
- Post the form to the admission department of the University.
All candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Photocopies of mark sheets and degrees.
- Character certificates.
- Migration certificate.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Date of Birth Proof.
|Ph.D. Registration||July 2021|
Ansal University Courses & Eligibility
|MBA||Graduation with 50% + CAT|
|M.Tech||Passed in Graduate & GATE|
|L.L.M||LLB & CLAT|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Ansal University BTech Course
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Ansal University UG Course
|LLB (Hons)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BHM||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA LL.B (Hons)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA Hospital & Healthcare Administration||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA (Hons)||Marketing||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA (Hons)||HR||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA (Hons)||Finance||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Cardiovascular Technology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Psychology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Medical Lab Technology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Medical Imaging Technology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Emergency Medical Care Technology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Dialysis Technology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Clinical Research and Health Care Management||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Pharm.||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Optometry (Lateral Entry)||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Optometry||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des.||Interior Architecture||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des.||Visual Communication||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des.||Product Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des.||Interior Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des.||Fashion & Textile||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Com.||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Arch.||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.A. LL.B (Hons)||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Ansal University MTech Courses
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||B Tech BE passed|
Ansal University PG Course
|MPH||–||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|MBA||–||Graduate equally qualified|
|MBA||International Hospitality Management||Graduate equally qualified|
|M.Sc||Clinical Research||Bachelor of science with relevant subjects|
|M.Planning||Urban Planning||Graduate equally qualified|
|M.Planning||Policy and Governance||Graduate equally qualified|
|M.Planning||Transport Planning||Graduate equally qualified|
|M.Des||Interior Design||Graduate equally qualified|
|M.Arch||Built Heritage||B.Arch Passed|
|M.Arch||Urban Design||B.Arch Passed|
|M.Arch||Landscape Architecture||B.Arch Passed|
|M.Arch||Interior Architecture||B.Arch Passed|
|LL.M||Corporate Law||Graduate equally qualified|
|LL.M||Real Estate Law||Graduate equally qualified|
|LL.M||Intellectual Property Law||Graduate equally qualified|
|LL.M||Human Rights Law||Graduate equally qualified|
|LL.M||Criminal Law||Graduate equally qualified|
|LL.M||Constitutional Law||Graduate equally qualified|
|LL.M||Alternate Dispute Resolution||Graduate equally qualified|
The candidates who have scored more than 80% marks in HSC can get a 100% fee discount scholarship.
yes. The University has facilities for a medical emergency.
For applying to the B.Pharm program, you must have passed HSC with biology and Chemistry
Address: Sector 55, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana 122003.
Contact No.: +91 124 4750400, +91 124 4750501
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates you can check the university’s website.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th