ANU Distance Education Admission 2021-22; ANU is situated in Guntur. It was founded in 1976. It is approved by UGC and provided grade B from NAAC. AcharyaNagarjuna is an autonomous University. AcharyaNagarjunaUniverisity is granting admissions in various UG, PG, and PhD courses. Its popular programs include BA, BArch, BSc, BBA, MTech, MCA, etc. The institution has a coeducation system. The admissions followed on a merit basis and entrance test scores. Applications for admissions are done online. Students who wish to get admissions to AcharyaNagarjuna University can approach the official website for admissions.
Acharya Nagarjuna University (Distance education) is the first university in India which enjoys the freedom to govern itself. It is located in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. It was founded in 1976. It is a central type university. There are more than 450 colleges affiliated with ANU. It is UGC approved. The ANUDE offers a big pool of courses in many fields such as technology and Education etc.
ANU Distance Education Admission is advertising the admissions in different PG, UG, PG Diploma, and PhD programs. The admissions are on the basis of entrance test scores and merit concluded from the previous academic record.
ANU UG and PG Courses
- BBA: The aspirants having High school certification are eligible. Selection criteria are merit basis.
- BA: The Intermediate (12 class) is the eligibility to apply. Admission criteria are merit basis.
- B.Sc: HSC exam passing is eligibility. Merit basis is the selection criteria.
- MBA: The BBA or Bachelor in Science graduates are eligible. CAT or MAT exam based admissions.
- MSc: The Bachelor’s degree in Science is eligible. Selection criteria are merit basis.
- M.A: Applicant must have a Bachelor degree in Arts stream is eligible.
- PG Diploma: Having a UG degree in any stream is the eligibility to apply for the program.
ANU Distance Education Admission 2021-22 Headline
|University Name||ANU Distance Education|
|Location:||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
ANU Distance Education Admission has various study centers with them the university provides various UG, PG, and professional courses to needy students. ANU was established in the year 1976 by the government of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. The University has started distance education through its Center for Distance Education (CDE).
It is also Know as ANUCDE, which is Its Common Name. University is Properly Recognized by the UGC. Headquarters of the Central Distance Education is located in ANU campus, between Vijayawada and Guntur on Kolkata – Chennai National Highway. University is affiliated with over 450 U.G, P.G, and Professional Colleges.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
The Joint Inspection Committee of DEC, UGC, and AICTE visited ANU and completed inspections of a center for distance education on 6th and 7th August 2009, the joint inspections committee also considered the application of the university for all Ex-Post Facto Approval to all the courses provided by Centre for Distance Education, ANU.
The distance education center of the university is recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC) New Delhi. There are many features provides by the ANU to the students such as Complete information about the Student, Alumni Registration, Alumni Search, Job Seeker Registration, Job-seeker Search, Identification Cards, Mobile Registration, Financial Help Requisition, and many more options. candidate can access the official site through the link which is available on the article.
ANU UG and PG Courses
- BSc (Hons)10+2 and a good AP EAMCET score are required to be eligible
- BA: Intermediate certificate with marks of 50%.
- BTech Selection Criteria is based on AP EAMCET/JEE main score.
- The B-Arch requirement for admission is 10+2 and NATA score.
- BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Lib.I.Sc, BBA, BCA Admission to all these programs are based on merit. HSC Certification is eligibility.
- M.Com Studentsqualifying AUCET is eligible. B.Com is eligible.
- MTech BTech with 50% and AP PGECET score based criteria.
- MA Completing graduation in BA students become eligible.
- MBA 50% of marks in BBA is eligibility.
- M.Ed The selection criteria is based on AUCET score and 50% in B.Ed.
- MCA Admission is provided based on the AP ICET score. BCA passed are eligible.
ANU Distance Education Admission 2021-22
|B.SC (Agriculture)||3 years||12th Medical|
|Bachelor of Technology [BTech] (Agricultural Engineering)||4 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Technology [BTech] (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 years||12th medical|
|DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||3 years||12th medical|
|MBA in Advertising and Sales Promotion||2 years||Graduation|
|MBA Informations System Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSC|
|MA (English)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
If the student wishes to apply for the admission form online mode kindly visit the university official website and filled all information is given the required field in the application form if the candidate wishes to apply for the admission in offline mode kindly visit the university official website and downloaded the form from there and after filling the form submitting through the post in university address.
ANU Distance Education Admission Application Process
The University is offered the application form through online mode. the candidate is required to fill the application form online and complete the admission process with the payment of the fee. Here is the complete admission procedure in detail.
- interested Candidates Kindly visit the university’s official website.
- Click on the “Application Form” tab in the menu bar.
- After the login website, Candidates can download the application form for the respective course.
- Apart from that candidate also obtained the application form from the study from the center of Distance Education of this university by submitting a crossed Demand draft from any scheduled commercial bank.
- Enter the required personal, educational, and work details carefully.
- without attention paste the photograph.
- Post the completed filled application form with the prescribed enclosed to the Director, Center for Distance Education, ANU apart from that can submit in person at the CDE headquarter or at a selected study center.
- The application fees candidate can pay through Demand draft of the specified amount depending upon the course is to be drawn in the favor of this university.
- Birth Certificate or SSC certificate.
- OD/PC of the qualifying examination (for Post Graduation degree.)
- Marks sheets and Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate/PH/NCC/Sports certificate if the candidates are eligible to avail of any of this reservation.
- ID proof.
ANU Distance Education Features
- A wide network of centers for examination.
- Supplementary examinations for distance learners.
- Weekend classes and practicals through study centers.
Key Points of ANU Distance Education
- ANUDE provides quality education at a lower and affordable cost via a wide network. ANU DDE has many study centers.
- This university offers LLM course in 4 specializations. The duration of this course is two years.
- Provide Betterment facility to a center for distance education students.
- I also held the supplementary exam.
- ANUDE provides the facilities of admission twice a year, Academic year batch (July to June), calendar year batch (January- December).
- Examinations of courses are held twice a year in May and December.
- ANUDE offers PG science courses via distance mode.
- Pioneer it starting B.sc (M.P.C), (B.Z.C), M.Sc., and B.B.M with coming core syllabus via distance education.
- Practical throw study center.
- Allow the exam center for student convenience of students.
Courses of ANU Distance Education
ANU DDE offers various types of programs such as as- Graduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate and etc.
- Diploma in Food Production
- Certificate Course in Hotel and Hospital House Keeping
- Certificate Course in HIV/Aids Counselling
- Life Skills Level – I
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Economics, History, Politics
- Economics, Public Administration, Sociology
- English, Economics, Public Administration
- English, Economics, Politics
- Economics, Public Administration, Politics
- History, Politics, Sociology
- Economics, Politics, Sociology
- Economics, History, Sociology
- Maths, Statistics, Computer Applications
- Public Administration, Politics, Sociology
- Telugu, History, Sociology
- Maths, Telugu, History
- English, History, Politics
- English, Politics, Public Administration
- Telugu, History, Politics
- Public Administration, Politics, History
- Maths, Politics, Economics
- Maths, English, History
- English, History, Telugu
- Maths, Economics, Statistics
- Maths, English, Statistics(MES)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Computer Applications
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry(M.P.C.)
- Maths, Statistics, Computer Science (M.S.Cs.)
- Maths, Physics, Electronics
- Maths, Electronics, Computers
- Information Technology (IT)
- Botany, Zoology, Physics (B.Z.C.)
- Costume Design & Fashion Technology(CD&FT)
- Maths, Physics, Computers
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management(BHM)
Library Science Courses
- Bachelor of Library Information Science (BLISc)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.)
PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Bioinformatics (PGDBI)
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- PG Diploma in Biotechnology (PGDBT)
- PG Diploma in International Business (PGDIB)
- PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management (PGDTTM)
- PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDJM)
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management (PGDHHM)
- PG Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- PG Diploma in Banking and Financial Management (PGDBFM)
- PG Diploma in Insurance Management (PGDIM)
- PG Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
- PG Diploma in Hotel Management(PGDHM)
Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Science
- Micro Biology
- Food and Nutritional Science
Master of Arts (MA)
- Economics (With Option Agricultural Economics and Rural Development)
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- Political science
- Social Work
- Economics (with option Economics of Industry)
Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Human Resource Management
- Banking & Insurance Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Hospital Administration
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.)
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Torts and Crimes
- Constitutional Law and Administrative Law
- Labour Laws
- Corporate and Securities Law
ANUDE Affiliated Colleges
|RVR and JC College of Engineering, Guntur||Chowdavaram, Andhra Pradesh||1985||Private|
|Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla||Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh||1981||Private|
|ANU College of Engineering and Technology, Guntur||Namburu, Andhra Pradesh||2009||Government|
|ANR College of Education, Gudivada||Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh||1950||Private|
|Smt Velagapudi Durgamba Siddhartha Law College, Vijayawada||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh||1987||Private|
|Daita Sriramulu Hindu College of Law, Machilipatnam||Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh||1982||Private|
|Chalapathi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Guntur||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh||2007||Private|
|SKBR Government Degree College, Guntur||Macherla, Andhra Pradesh||1966||Government|
|Montessori Siva Sivani Institute of Science and Technology, Vijayawada||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh||2009||Private|
|Malineni Lakshmaiah College of Pharmacy, Singarayakonda||Kanumalla, Andhra Pradesh||2000||Private|
|Mahatma Gandhi College, Guntur||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh||1994||Private|
|Hindu College PG Campus, Guntur||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh||1935||Private|
|Bapatla Women’s Engineering College, Bapatla||Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh||2009||Private|
|AP Residential Degree College, Nagarjuna Sagar||Nagarjuna Sagar, Andhra Pradesh||1982||Government|
|AM Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy, Narasaraopet||Narasaraopet, Andhra Pradesh||2003||Private|
|ANU College of Architecture and Planning, Nagarjuna Nagar||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh||2009||Government|
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th