APS University Admission 2021-22: The university was set up on 20th July 1968, and after four years, the university was allotted approval from university grants commissions. Awadhesh Pratap Singh University situates in the city of Rewa, Madhya Pradesh. The university admires by the students of the town of white tigers—one of the oldest educational institutes of the country affiliates more than 60 colleges of learning with it. The university has designed a long list of programs to be taught at the UG level. The candidates from all across the state are applying for enrolment by visiting this site. After this date, no entry forms will entertain by the university.
|APS University||APS University Application Form|
|APS University Admission||APS University Fee structure|
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University presented for various departments with the specializations of Environmental Biology, Physics, Science, Humanities, Hindi, MBA.
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Highlights
|University||Awadhesh Pratap Singh University|
|Established | Type||1968 | State|
|Location||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India,|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
APS University Admission 2021-22
The APS institute offers multiple UG and PG courses in different fields. It offers these courses in Law, Humanities, Management, Science and Engineering, etc.
- The admission in BA and BSc programs of the APSU is based on the valid score in JEE main with a minimum 50% aggregate.
- The law course (LLB) admission base on the CLAT exam.
- The entry in BBA and B.Tech programs is merit-based and based on the entrance exam of APSU.
- The access in M.Tech and MBA Programs is based on about 45% SC/OBC exams scores.
- An entrance exam and interview follow the entry into the P.hD program.
- Students who want to apply to these two-year PG programs must have a relevant UG degree with more than 50% marks.
APS University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Main Events||Last Date (Tentative)|
|for UG courses admission||14 Aug 2021|
|For PG course admission||14 Aug 2021|
|Entrance Exam||Sep 2021|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
APS University Application Form: How to Apply?
The students must follow these steps to apply to any UG or PG courses online:
- Visit the following link
- Enter the email and personal address, personal details, and payment mode.
- Upload your photo and sign in the jpg or other supportive format with at least 30kb size.
- You must pay the fee by ATM, net banking, Credit card, or debit card.
- Now, you can submit the form and note down its number for further use.
The students must upload these details:
- ID card or passport
- Mark sheet and degrees
- Character and caste certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
APS University BA Courses
|BA (Rural Development)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Public Administration)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Political Science)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Physical Education)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Mathematics)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Home Science)||3 years||12th pass|
- Address: Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India-486003
- Contact No.: 07662 – 233340
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th