|Name | Established | Type||Assam Don Bosco University Admission | 2008 | Private University|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, DEC, NAAC|
|Entry Level Test||CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, or KUEST|
|Campus Area||500 Acres|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, PhD.|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 650|
|Entry Exam Fee||Demand Draft, Debit Card, Credit Card|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Admission Helpdesk||+ 91 –|
Assam Don Bosco University Admission 2020(Assam):
Assam Don Bosco University Admission is a renowned project of SDB started by Sir Don Bosco. Now, this project is running in 132 countries. The university was established in 2008; within twelve years, it has become one of the high ranked universities.
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
- ADBU offers numerous UG, PG, and doctoral programs.
- It has three campuses: Azara campus, Tapesia Campus, and Karguli campus.
- The university provides a high quality of education, regardless of the financial or religious backgrounds of the students.
Assam Don Bosco University Approval
Following departments has approved ADBU:
- Distance Education Council (DEC)
Assam Don Bosco University UG admission process 2020
Following are the academic criteria for applying in UG programs:
- B.Tech: Candidates must have completed Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) with Physics, chemistry, and maths. Only those students are eligible who have scored 45% marks in HS exams.
- B.Com: HSC in commerce with a minimum of 50% marks.
- BCA: Any applicant having 12 years of education in any stream with 45% marks are eligible to apply. However, students who studied Maths will be given preference.
- B.Sc: For admission in B.Sc., the candidate must have an HSC in science with a minimum of 45% marks.
- BBA: Candidate should pass HS exams with 50% marks for applying in this course.
- BA: Candidate must have completed HSC with 45% marks.
Assam Don Bosco University PG admission process 2020
Following is the list and eligibility criteria of PG programs:
Arts Courses Admission
|BA SOCIOLOGY||BA HISTORY|
|BA HINDI||BA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA EDUCATION||MA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA ECONOMICS||MA HISTORY|
Commerce Courses Admission
|B.COM||B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA/ PG||B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA|
|LLB, BA LLB||D PHARMA , B PHARMA|
- MCA: Graduate degree in any disciple with 50% marks. The students have to appear in the entrance test.
- MBA: Graduation in any stream with 60% marks. Preference will be given to those students who have jobs experienced after graduation.
- M.Tech: Graduation with science or Engineering with at least 50% marks.
- MA: Graduation and a minimum of 50% marks.
- MSc: Graduation with Life Sciences and 60% marks.
- PhD: The candidates must have at least 55% marks in masters. The university conducts subject related exams and interviews for PhD students.
Assam Don Bosco University Admission Dates
|Last date to apply for B.Tech (Regular)||1st week of May 2020|
|Entrance Test B. Tech (Regular)||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to apply for B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Entrance Test B. Tech (Lateral Entry)||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|All other programs||Last week of Jul 2020|
Assam Don Bosco University Application Procedure 2020
ADBU offers both online and offline form submission facility.
- Buy the prospectus from the campus or download the form from the official website.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Post the form to the registrar office.
- The application form fee is INR 650 for all programs and INR 1000 for PhD courses.
- Register yourself on the university’s website.
- Verify the account by using your email.
- Login to your account.
- Fill the application form.
- Go to the payment page and submit the application fee INR 650 online.
- Original mark sheets, certificates, and degrees.
- Proof of DOB
- Community certificate
- Character certificate
- Student health form
- Anti-raging certificate
Admission Test And Interview
University will conduct the entrance test and interview on the same day. This process will take 6 hours. The admins will select the students based on their academic record and performance in their tests and interviews.
Faculty Member of Assam Don Bosco University
|Fr. Januarius Sangma SDB||Chairman||–|
|Dr. Pranab Das||Assistant Professor And Head||Department of Computer Science & Engineering And Information Technology|
|Ms. Bobby Sharma||Associate Professor||Department of Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology|
|Dr. Samrat Dey||Assistant Professor||Department of Physics|
|Dr. Nibedita Kapil||Assistant Professor||Department of Chemistry|
|Dr. Manoranjan Kalita||Professor||Department of Civil Engineering|
|Dr. Nripendra Nath Patowarya||Professor||Department of Civil Engineering|
|Dr. Riju Sharma||Associate Professor||Department of Social Work|
|Dr. Joseph Thelekkatt||Professor||Department of Psychology|
Courses of Assam Don Bosco University:
|Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (English)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Education)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Programmes|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Years|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||2 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||2 Years|
|Master of Science (Psychology)||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (Education)||2 Years|
|Master of Arts Mass (Communication)||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (Human Rights)||2 Years|
|Master of Science (Physics)||2 Years|
|Master of Science (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|Master of Science (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Master of Science (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|Master of Science (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|Master of Science (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D)||3 Years|
No. ADBU conducts face to face classes. You have to attend classes. 75 % attendance is required for appearing in the final exam.
Once you will get admission and submit the fee, the department will provide you with the syllabus.
No, You can not apply. You must have at least 50% marks.