ASTU Admission 2021-22: The Assam Science and Technology University was established on 4th January 2010 under the act of 2009 by the Government of Assam vide letter No ATE 222/2008/48, and the act was named as Assam Science and Technology University Act 2009. It is a state University. It is located in Assam, India.
|ASTU University||ASTU Application Form|
|ASTU Admission||ASTU Fee Structure|
This University offers various UG and PG courses to the students. It is offering a total of 11 studies. The famous courses at this University are BE, B.Tech. and B.Arch.It is a UGC-approved University. It also conducts its entrance exam.
It is a foremost institute presenting several courses in the sphere of Engineering, Management, and Law. It was developed in 2010 and interrelated with AICTE. It is a renowned state-level institute.
- 14 July 2021: ASTU announces admission for M.Tech (energy engineering) in the academic session 2021. before apply read the instructions carefully. For more details click here. (Source)
- 14 July 2021: Candidates can check the notice updated by university for CEE 2021. Click Here
Assam Science and Technology University Highlights
|University Name||Assam Science & Technology University, Guwahati|
|Short Name of University||ASTU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||0361 273 2002|
Assam Science and Technology University UG & PG Eligibility
- B.Tech: Eligibility is 10+2 level in a science discipline and grades of ASSAM CEE exam.
- B.Sc: Admission procedure is an intermediate level and merit.
- BCA: Admission criteria are 10+2 level and merit.
- BBA: Admission basis is merit at the 10+2 level and scores accomplished at the 10+2 level.
- B.Pharma: Admission criteria are 10+2 level in a science sphere and merit.
- M.Tech: Entrance criteria are B.Tech/BE degree and grades of the GATE test.
- MSc: Selection basis is a B.Sc degree and merit.
- MBA: Admission requirement is a graduate degree in the related sphere and merit.
- M.Pharma: Selection basis is B.Pharma degree and merit.
- M.Arch: Selection basis is B.Arch degree and merit.
ASTU UG Course Admission
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- To be eligible for this course you must have passed 10+2 in PCM with at least 50% marks
- Selection is based on the score obtained in JEE MAIN entrance exam
- The duration of this course is 4 years.
- If you want to take admission in this program then you must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board
- It is a full-time course
- The duration of this course is 3 years
- If you are looking forward to taking admission in B.Arch. The program then you must hold 10+2 in PCM
- Your score in 10+2 should not be less than 50%
- Selection is based on the marks obtained in NATA
ASTU PG Course Admission
The duration of this course is 2 years. It is a full-time program. To be eligible for this course you must have:
- passed B.E. or B.Tech. or M.Sc. with Physics and chemistry.
- You must score at least 50% marks
- For SC/ST categories the minimum criteria are 45%
- Selection is based on the GATE/ASTUEE.
- The duration of the course is 2 years. You must have passed bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks
- Selection is based on the Score obtained in the Entrance Test.
- If you are looking forward to taking admission in the MCA program then you must have passed graduation from a recognized University
- Selection is based on the Score in the entrance test
Assam Science and Technology University Admission Process
It is a higher education company based out of ASTU Campus, Jalukbari, Guwahati Near Assam Engineering College, Guwahati, Assam, India. It is also known as ASTU. It is a state University. It is located in Assam, India.
- First of all, students have to visit the official website (astu.ac.in) of the University which is as follows:
- Fill in the application form; Fill all the required fields correctly.
- Enter the personal details required.
- Enter academic details required
- Select the programs in which the candidate is interested in taking admission.
- After filling in all the required details save it
- Take the printout and attach the passport size photograph
- Also, cross your sign
- Draw a DD
- Submit the form n DD
Those candidates, who are looking forward to taking admission to this University, have to submit the following documents.
- Passport size photographs
- Migration certificate, if required
- Caste Certificate
- Admit card
- Scanned copies of signatures and thumb impression
- DOB certificate
- Qualifying Degree
- Recent issued Character Certificate
- Marks sheet and certificates of 10th and 12th
ASTU UG & PG Courses
Assam Science and Technology University UG Courses
|Name of Course||Specialization Offered||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Tech||Power Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||Intermediate|
|B.Tech||Industrial and Production Engineering||Intermediate|
|B.Tech||Electronics and Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering||Intermediate|
|B.Tech||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Intermediate|
|B.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||Intermediate|
|B.Pharma||–||Intermediate with Bio|
ASTU PG Courses
|Name of Course||Specializations||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||BE or B.Tech Passed|
|M.Tech||Water Resources Management||BE or B.Tech Passed|
|M.Tech||Thermal and Fluid Engineering||BE or B.Tech Passed|
|M.Tech||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||BE or B.Tech Passed|
|M.Tech||Energy Engineering||BE or B.Tech Passed|
|M.Tech||Electronics and Communication Engineering||BE or B.Tech Passed|
|M.Plan||–||B.Plan or B.Arch|
ASTU Ph.D. Courses
|Name of Course||PhD|
|Specialization||Pharmacy, Management Studies, Science, Engineering|
|Name of Course||Doctor of Philosophy|
Courses Offered by University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- The registration for UG courses is INR 1000.
- The registration for PG courses is INR 500.
- The registration for Diploma courses is INR 750.
Ans. Yes, this University provides a hostel facility?
Ans. Students can apply through the official website of the University.
Address: Tetelia Road, Near Assam Engineering College, Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam 781013
Telephone: 0361-2732002 / 8811079300
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th