AURO University Fee Structure 2021-22: It is a Private University that is located in Surat, Gujarat, and was Established in the Year 2011. The University Provides the Highest Quality of Education With the Theoretical and Practical Classes. The University Always Prefers the Quality-Based National and International Faculties. University has the best faculty for all courses, classrooms, and environments.
|AURO University||AURO Admission|
|AURO Fee Structure|
AURO University is the first Private University in south Gujarat and it has offered multi-course like undergraduate, postgraduate, and research program level courses. A student can take admission to this university. For information about the Admission Process, and Course, Please check this link.
- AURO University Fee BBA will be Rs. 2.3 Lakhs Per year Fee for students must be passed, 12th class with 50%.
- B.Sc charges Rs. 2.5 Lakhs AUROU Annual Fee of the students must be passed Intermediate 50%.
- BA + LLB will be Around Rs. 2.25 Lakhs Yearly AUROU Eligibility criteria students must be passed, 12th class with 50%.
- B.Com Course Fee will be Rs. 2.76 Lakhs Per year Anant National University for students must be passed, Intermediate degree with 50%.
Auro University Fee Structure Headline 2021-22:
|University Name||AURO University|
|Approved||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Application Form||Rs. 350/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.500/-|
|Declaration of Results||Two Months after Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Month After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 500/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes|
|Contact University||+91 90999 13369|
AURO University Fee Structure 2021-22:
|BA (Economics)||4 years||Rs.1,51,374|
|Bachelor of Science in Microbiology Integrated||3 years||Rs.25,272|
|Bachelor of Science in Psychology||3 years||Rs.25,331|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech ) ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||4 years||Rs.1,40,000|
|Diploma BIOTECHNOLOGY||3 years||Rs.55,000|
|Diploma in Accounting||3 years||Rs.55,025|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||2 years||Rs.60,000|
|MA (Civil Services)||2 years||Rs.60,050|
AURO University UG Courses & Fees:
|Course Name Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Fee|
|BA LL.B||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.7,41,000|
|BA Economics, Psychology, English, History, Public Policy, Aurobindo Studies, Sociology, Film Studies||10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board||Rs.1,57,000|
|BA (Hons.)||10+2 with 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board||Rs.1,57,020|
|BBA LL.B||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.7,41,000|
|BBA Finance||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.8,26,020|
|BBA Human Resource||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.8,26,000|
|BBA International Business & Taxation||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.8,26,040|
|BBA Marketing||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.1,57,060|
|BBA+ PG Diploma Family Managed Business||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.8,26,060|
|BBA+ PG Diploma Financial Market||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.8,26,080|
|BJMC||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.1,66,000|
|Integrated (BA+MA)||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.1,57,040|
|Integrated (BJMC+MJMC)||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.1,86,000|
|B.Com Banking & insurance||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.8,41,000|
|B.Des InterSpace Design||10+2 or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50%||Rs.12,00,000|
|B.Des + M.Des InterSpace Design||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.12,00,060|
|B.Des+PG Diploma InterSpace Design||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.12,00,120|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.2,10,000|
|B.Sc+ M.Sc Information Technology||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.8,41,120|
|Communication Design||10+2 or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50%||Rs.12,00,020|
|Computer Application||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.8,41,040|
|Fashion & Textile Design||10+2 or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50%||Rs.12,00,040|
|Finance||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.8,41,080|
|Hospitality Management||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.2,10,020|
|Human Resource||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.8,41,100|
|Marketing||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.8,41,060|
|Taxation||10+2 or equivalent examination with 50%||Rs.8,41,020|
AURO University PG Courses & Fees:
|Course Name Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Fee|
|Event Management||Graduation with 50% marks in aggregate||Rs.7,00,040|
|Financial Market||Graduation with 50% marks in aggregate||Rs.7,00,020|
|General||Graduation with 50% marks in aggregate||Rs.7,00,060|
|LLM Constitutional & Administrative Law||LL.B Degree or a pass in an integrated LL.B degree||Rs.1,16,020|
|LLM Intellectual Property Rights||LL.B Degree or a pass in an integrated LL.B degree||Rs.1,16,000|
|M.Sc Information Technology||Graduation in the relevant discipline with 50% marks in aggregate||Rs.2,27,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University||Rs.3,27,000/Y|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University||Rs.5,60,040|
|MBA International Business & Hospitality Management||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University||Rs.5,60,060|
|MBA Marketing||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University||Rs.5,60,000|
|MJMC||Pass in BJMC||Rs.7,00,000|
|PG Diploma Family Managed Business||Graduation with 50% marks in aggregate||Rs.7,00,000|
Auro University Ph.D. Fees:
|Ph.D.||Master’s degree or a professional degree||Rs.3,05,250|
School of Business:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The School of Business Offering BBA, MBA, and PG Diploma that is Given Below.
|PG Diploma Family Managed Business||1 Year|
|Full-time MBA program||2 Year|
|Full-time BBA program||3 Year|
School of Hospitality:
School of Hospitality Offer Currently Graduate Programs with Strong Value-Based and Complete Curriculum.
|Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management||3 Year|
School of Information Technology:
The School of Information Technology at AURO University has been envisioning to present world-class education in the area of information technology, research, consulting, and MDP /EDP/FDP in the area of information technology and related areas.
|B.Sc (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
School of Law:
The School of Law offers BA LLB (5 Years Integrated) and BBA LLB (5 Years Integrated) Degree Programs Increase More Than Ten Semesters
|Integrated BBA+LLB||5 Years|
|Integrated BA+LLB||5 Years|
Approvals and Recognitions:
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- The university provides a safe, secure, and cohesive learning environment. The Prime concern of Auro university to ensure that the students are safeguarded against both man-made and natural threats. All area of the campus is under CCTV surveillance. Students need to access the Control System at the main entrance of every hostel.
- University has Clubs and Societies. University provides the Art club to explore and express art in its many creative forms. We aim to achieve the vision by organizing various activities and workshops.
- Art Exhibition
- Art Gallery
- Guest Artists
- Creating artwork and models for the social cause
- Art Competitions
- T-shirt, logo, and tagline competition
- Collaborating with other college events for decoration and in their creative department
- University designed the Dance Club is designed to bring out the hidden dance talents for its students. The main objective of the club is to provide dance training to all members from Indian classical to International and at all levels from Beginner to Proficient.
- University also provides the IT club which is used to expand and enrich the knowledge of all students who are interested in IT. Students acquire some values for becoming leaders such as
- Academic integrity and accountability.
- Respect and tolerance for the views of every individual.
- Attention to issues of national relevance as well as of global concern.
- The breadth of understanding, including knowledge of the human sciences.
- Appreciation of intellectual excellence and creativity.
- An unfettered spirit of exploration, rationality, and enterprise.
- There is also available the Dramatic Club, Foodie Club Music Club, Photography Club, Psychology- Psynergy Club, Sports and Adventure Club, Jus Gentium Club, Auro Litigation Club, Saksham, Books and Film Club, etc.
- The university provides a Hostel facility to the students. There is also the Tuck shop which offers a variety of merchandise, stationery, academic and non-academic books, magazines, etc. Fine dining restaurant Professionally designed outdoor sports facilities for volleyball, basketball, cricket, hockey, badminton, football, athletics, flag football, etc. Designated indoor areas for billiards, table tennis, chess, carom World-class gymnasium, etc.
- There is also available Learning Resource Centre which has a vast collection of books, magazines, offline and online journals, as well as a comprehensive audio & video collection.
Auro University provides the scholarship for each program. Scholarship Percentage is different for each program according to their Obtained Grade. University also provides the Sports Scholarship to those meritorious students who have excelled in sports. If a student is representing the state-level performance then they got 5% in the first semester and in the National level performance then they got 10% in the first Semester. University also offers student performance-based scholarships. There is also a Scholarship available for Lateral entry students and International Board students.
Companies visit the campus of the university and place the students in various private companies. University provides the Placement in various MNC companies such as -, For this university placement cell is very active to provide the all required training and test before the campus placement.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: Eligibility is different for all the different courses.
Ans: You can download it through the Official website of the University.
Ans: The admit card will be available on the official website before the 15 days of examination.
Ans: Yes but on the counseling time it is necessary to keep the result.
Ans: Do not send other documents with the application form.
Be the first to leave a review.