AWUV Distance Education Admission 2021, AkkaMahadevi Karnataka State Women’s University was established in 2003, the only women’s university in Karnataka which was dedicated to women’s education. The university was recognized by UGC and NAAC under 2(f) and 12(B). It is one of the universities which were established by the Welfare Trust.
|AWUV University||AWUV Application Form|
|AWUV Admission||AWUV Fee structure|
Admission Open For Current Session 2021-22, The University provides various UG programs in fields like Arts, Business Administration, Computer Applications, Commerce, Education, Fashion Technology, Home Science, Physical Education, Science, and Social Work. The university also offers several PG programs like PG Diploma and Certificate Courses in the Faculties of Arts, Commerce and Management, Social Sciences, Science and Technology, and Education.
The University offers various distance learning courses. There are the following courses approved for the distance mode: BA, in English, B.Com, Bachelor of Social Work, B.Sc, BBA, Kannada, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, MA in Women Studies, M.Com, MBA in Marketing, Finance, and HRD.
Akkamahadevi Women’s University Highlights
|University Name||Akkamahadevi women’s University|
|University Type / Approved by||State/ UGC, NAAC|
|Other Facts||6 acre Campus Area|
|Boys hostel, girl hostel, Library, sports, café, medical|
|Clubs for Students|
|No. of Courses||41 courses across 6 streams|
|Online applications with penal fees||Aug 2021|
|Online application to begin||Jul 2021|
|Application with fee last date||Aug 2021|
|Application with fee last date||Aug 2021|
KSWU UG & PG Eligibility
- BBA: Students who want to pursue their bachelor of business administration must have cleared 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- BCOM: Those candidates who want to take admission in BCOM should have a minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2.
- BCA: Students who want to pursue their bachelor’s in BCA must have also a minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2.
- BSC: Candidates who want to do their bachelor’s degree in science must have at least 50% aggregate in 10+2.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- MCA: Those students who want to do their master’s degree in MCA must have at least 50% aggregate in bachelor.
- MCOM: Candidates who want to pursue their master’s in M.Com must have cleared BCOM with a minimum 50% aggregate.
- MSC: Those who want to pursue MSC must have done BSC with at least a 50% score aggregate.
- MA: Those students who want to pursue their Master in arts must have cleared BA with at least a 50% score aggregate.
- M.Ed: Candidate for this category should have a bachelor’s in education with at least 50% marks aggregate in it.
Karnataka State Women’s University BSc Course
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.SC (Physician Assistant)||3 years||12th PCM|
|B.SC (Statistics)||3 years||12th PCM|
|B.SC Geography||3 years||12th PCM|
|B.SC Honors (Hons.) Chemistry||3 years||12th PCM|
KSWU Application Form Process: How to Apply?
The main aim of this university was to impart and provide in the field of higher education for the deserving students of the country. The University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses across different streams. It also offers a Diploma in several certified courses.
Application forms for AMWU admission 2021-22 are available both in online and offline form. Whether you take it from campus, or you can download it also from the University website.
- 1st visit Akka Mahadevi Karnataka State Women’s University Website
- Visit the university website
- Open the application form
- Select your course
- Fill it with the required details
- Attached the mention documents
- Pay the requisite fee AMWU application 2021-22
- Submit your form and note the id they have given to you
Akkamaha Devi University Admission 2021-22 form for the Akka Mahadevi Karnataka State Women’s University AMWU Admission 2021-22 can be obtained from the main campus to fill the required data, attached the required documents, and submit it in the University campus.
- AMWU Admission
- Mark sheet of 10+2
- Photograph (passport size)
- Income certificate (if present)
- Migration (if needed)
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th