AYUSH Entrance Examinations (Ayurveda Unani, Homoeopathy): These Exams are taken for Course MS/MD programs like Ayurvedic, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy, These all exams have occurred at both College and State levels. The students who want to do these courses can apply after UG or PG exams.
AYUSH Entrance Exams: Sorts
- AIGPET: It stands for All India Ayush Graduate Entrance test.it is a national level is conducted by NTA every year. It is a PG level exam. The mode of examination is online, and it will be multiple-choice questions. Candidate must possess any degree BUMS/BHMS/BSM, etc degrees are eligible for this exam.
- UAPMT: it stands for Uttarakhand Ayush Pre Medical Entrance Test, this exam is conducted every year. The candidate must complete 10+2 is with a minimum of 50% marks in major subjects like( Physics Chemistry and Biology) is eligible for this exam. The age limit for this entrance test is above 17 years. Students with disabilities are not eligible for this exam.
News upadte 18 may : Admission start for MD course by taken Examination
List Of Ayush Entrance Exam In India
- All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIA PGET)
- Amrita University BAMS Exam
- Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda & Homoeopathy – Assam
- CG BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BNYS Entrance Exam
- DU MD / MS Ayurved
- MP Ayush PG Counselling
- HP BAMS / BHMS
- UAPMT – Uttarakhand BAMS / BHMS / BUMS
- UP CPAT – Combined Pre-AYUSH Test
- WBJEE JENPARH
AIAPGET Entrance Exam: Highlights
|Exam Name||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
AYUSH Entrance Exams: Types
For one to be eligible to study any of these courses, they need to pass the relevant AYUSH entrance exams. Below are the most common entrance exams for aspiring candidates.
AU BAMS: Course Come in aruvada The reviews provide candidates with a chance to earn an opportunity to study at Amrita University. To qualify for admission, candidates must first declare their score in NEET. Eligibility criteria for the entrance exam include
- Age: Candidates must have attained a minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 23 years.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates must have passed well in class 12 or it’s equivalent. Also, the candidate must have a minimum score of 60 per cent in Chemistry, Physics, English, and Biology.
UP CPAT: The exam is conducted annually by the University of Lucknow to offer admission to eligible candidates. In particular, the exam grants admission to either private or public universities that provide BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS.
For one to sit for the exams, they need to register way before the exam period approaches. Usually, the registration period starts from 15th September onwards. Registration is strictly online on the CPAT’s official website. For a candidate to be eligible for the entrance exam, they must;
- Must be a permanent resident of UP: A candidate needs to be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh. Also, the candidate needs to be a non-temporary resident of UP.
- Age: All candidates must be 17 years or more to qualify to be eligible.
- Academic Qualification: A candidate must have cleared their HSC. The subjects of concern are Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and English. Another requirement is that the candidate needs to have finished their SSC well
HPU BAMS: The test involves a rigorous counselling process organized by HP University. However, for a candidate to qualify for the process, they have to meet a few requirements set out by the admission body.
Firstly, the candidates must have attained a min of 17 years and a max of 25 years. Also, the candidate must have scored 50 per cent or more in Bio, Chemistry, and Physics for them to qualify for a BAMS course.
- Academic Qualifications: For candidates with an interest in BHMS, they need to have passed 10 +2.
- The HP Board of School Education organizes the exams. Blind, deaf, or dumb candidates are declared ineligible due to the nature of the course.
Important Dates: AIAPGET Entrance Exam
|Application Form Available||1st January 2020|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||31st January 2020|
|Admit Card Available||1st April 2020|
|AIPGET Entrance Exam Date||29th April 2020|
|Answer Key Released||2nd May 2020|
|Final Result Declaration||10th May 2020|
|Counselling||To be announced|
Other Popular Ayush Entrance Exams
- All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)
- MP PAHUNT
- PAET – Punjab AYUSH Entrance Test
- UAPMT – Uttarakhand BAMS, BHMS, BUMS
- DU MD, MS Ayurved
- DSRRAU PAT Entrance Test
- CG BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS Entrance Examination
The scope of these two courses is high. The reason behind this is that there are many things that we still need to discover in terms of Ayurveda. This is a part of the natural sciences that has no end. Also, the treatment methods in this fieldwork better than international medicine. As a result, the body receives multiple applications from different applicants across India.
Most of the universities that offer courses via AYUSH Entrance Exams and provides the proper facilities for their students so that they can do their best and thrive.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th