Azim Premji University Admission 2021: established in 2010, is a private university located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is created for social purposes and promoting education in the state without earning profit. Within twenty years, APU becomes one of the top-ranked universities in the country.
|APU University||APU University Application Form|
|APU University Admission||APU University Fee Structure|
Azim Premji University is a private university it was established in 2000 and giving services to all UG and PG Programs. Azim Premji University, Bengaluru presents Integrated B.Sc-B.Ed and B.Sc and BA guides at the undergraduate level. At the PG level, the university presents MA, M.Ed, and LL.M courses. Admission to all the UG, PG, and Integrated aides is essentially founded on up-and-comers’ general execution in the passing certificate watched using a National Level Entrance Test completed by a method of the university.
- For MA/LL.M and M.ed candidates will be selected on the basis of the Entry test.
- 25% of the total open seats are saved for university understudies of Karnataka habitation.
- The university gives grants of 100%, 70%, and a half in the exercises costs the up-and-comers whose family benefits are considerably less than INR 5 lakh for each annum.
- Azim Premji University furthermore gives Scholarships, Loan Facilities, and Assistantships to the meriting competitors.
- At present, APU is offering five PG courses in the streams of education, economics, development, public policy, and law.
- The main focus of APU is to promote high-quality education throughout the state and help in polishing the skills of the students.
- APU offers courses for students who belong to different social and religious backgrounds.
Azim Premji University Highlights
|Topic||Azim Premji University admission 2021|
|Established | Type||2010 | Private|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit|
|Offered Programs||UG and PG|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Rs 500 | online and offline|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, lab, library, transport|
|Email for email@example.com|
Azim Premji University UG & PG Eligibility
Azim Premji University admission offers the following UG courses:
- BSc: The students (Science students) must have an HSC degree and studied the relevant subject as compulsory or optional.
- BA: The applicants must have any HSC degree with any stream with no less than 45% marks.
- BSc-BEd: The students must have an HSC degree (in science stream) with no less than 50% marks.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
APU is offering these PG courses:
- MA: A bachelor’s degree in the same stream with no less than 50% marks.
- MEd: The students who have a BEd/BSc-BEd/BA-BEd can apply in this stream but they must not have less than 50% marks.
- LLM: The applicants who have an LLB degree (both 3 and 5 years) with 50% marks can apply to an LLM course.
Azim Premji University Application Form: How to Apply?
Azim Premji University admission offers both online and offline forms for the students:
- University provides all applications of this link: Azimpremjiuniversity.
- The applicants need to enter the “APPLY” tab and register them by entering their email and mobile number.
- After this, they need to verify their account and fill the form with accurate details.
- The third step is paying the online fee and upload all the required documents.
- Not the last step is to review the form and click on the submit icon.
- Azim Premji University admission provides all offline forms on the main campus.
- You must pay your fee through challan or DD that should be in favor of APU.
- Attach all required details and original DD with the form.
- Fill it and post it to the registrar’s office before the last date.
University requires the following reports from its students:
- Degrees and mark sheets
- Character certificate
- Migration and caste certificates
- Date of birth proof
- NOC and Domicile
- Results cards
Azim Premji University BA, BSc, BEd Course
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|BA||Economics||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA||Humanities||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc-B.Ed (Integrated)||Life Science & Education||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc-B.Ed (Integrated)||Physical Science & Education||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Biology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Physics||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Azim Premji University LLM, MEd, MA Course
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|LL.M||Law and Development||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|M.Ed||–||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||Education||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||Public Policy & Governance||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
|MA||Development||Bachelor with relevant subjects|
Azim Premji University Courses
|BA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc + B.Ed||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Address: Survey No 66, Burugunte Village, Bikkanahalli Main Road, Sarjapura, Bengaluru 562125
Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th