B.Sc Biochemistry Admission Process 2020, Eligibility, Syllabus, Fees: BSc Biochemistry is a 3-year undergraduate course. It deals with the study of organisms and their natural reactions. It is a very grown subject. This course can be done by having regular classes. The students with 10+2 years of study can apply. Another way to apply is by private tests. The degree tells us of general and working knowledge.
B.Sc Biochemistry Distance Education Admission Headline 2020
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 30,000 – 1.5 L per annum|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.50 L per annum|
|Duration||Course Duration of Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Biochemistry) is 3 Years.|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry|
|Minimum Percentage||55% In 10+2|
|Similar Options of Study||B.Sc (Biotechnology), B.Sc (Genetics), B.Sc (Microbiology) etc.|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
What is B.Sc Biochemistry Course?
Biochemistry deals with the study of organic parts of life. It also studies physical Structure. This course combines biology and chemistry. It concerns the knowledge of life and outcomes. It tells us about the virus. This course also focuses on the functions of life.
This degree gives ways to solve human problems. It is on-demand in the real world.
B.Sc Biochemistry Admission 2020 Eligibility
Students must meet the rules to join:
- Students with a qualification of 12 years.
- Must obtain 50% in the higher secondary examination.
- The results should be from the board.
- Students with a science background can join.
- Students with an art background can join.
B.Sc Biochemistry University Fees 2020
|Venkateshwara Open University||3 years||25075|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26525|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26500|
|Assam Down Town University||3 years||25150|
|Assam Don Bosco University||3 years||25125|
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||25100|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26575|
|Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University||3 years||26600|
B.Sc Biochemistry Admission Process
Students can get B.Sc BIOCHEMISTRY Admission based on merit. The merit relies on the result of the standard exam. 50% in total. It extends to 60% at some great colleges. Some colleges give direct entry. They conduct their state entry test. Some colleges give the degree to diploma owners. They only need the 10+2 level.
- There is a wide range of subjects in this course.
- Students are provided with deep knowledge of their various fields.
- It studies proteins, lipids. It focuses on real results. This course studies the molecular response of plant life. It tells the human metabolism, deals with life processes and works on human molecules.
B.Sc Biochemistry Career Prospects
The job form of a biochemist can be divided into the following areas:
- Anaesthesiologist: It takes proper care of patients. It gives medicines during surgery. Pills are given in order.
- Pharmacist: They work in a pharmacy. It forms and studies some adhesives.
- Science Teacher: This job is the perfect way of earning. It delivers lectures at colleges.
- Dairy Technologist: Food experts who work on food. It tells food composition. It shows its makeup process.
More Related Courses
|B.SC INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE B.COM|
|MASTER OF COMMERCE M.COM|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
What are the B.Sc Biochemistry Admission Employment Areas?
- Research Sectors related to agriculture
- Chemical Manufacturing Companies
- Oil Companies
- Medical industries
How can I decide whether I should pick this course or not?
You should select this course:
- If you understand complex things
- If you want to know natural processes
- You can work in a union
- If you have skills in practical work
How is B.Sc Biochemistry Admission Beneficial?
This course enables students to gain opportunities in some specialized fields such as Cell Biology, Plant biology. It serves as a basis for further higher studies as MSc, PhD.
This course gives a job at public health care centres also. It gives a lot of scope in research fields. This course is the basis for cell biology. Humanity is served by this field. Hence, this field is adopted by scientists, researchers, pharmaceuticals.
They work in science and chemistry. This course serves mankind.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th