BSc Biochemistry Admission 2021-22: BSc is a 3-year undergraduate course. It deals with the study of organisms and their natural reactions. It is a very grown subject. This course can be done by having regular classes. The students with 10+2 years of study can apply. Another way to use it is by private tests. The degree tells us of general and working knowledge.
The BSc Biochemistry course covered two large topics, biology and technology, and many universities and institutes offer this BSc course. PU Chandigarh and Pondicherry University are top-ranked colleges for BSc courses. After completing this course, students can get better career opportunities.
BSc Biochemistry Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Biochemistry|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 30,000 – 1.5 L per annum|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 1 to 2.5 LPA|
|Duration||Course Duration of Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Biochemistry) is 3 Years.|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry|
|Minimum Percentage||55% In 10+2|
|Similar Options of Study||B.Sc (Biotechnology), B.Sc (Genetics), B.Sc (Microbiology) etc.|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
BSc Biochemistry Admission 2021-22
- BSc biochemistry is the three-year UG course that deals with the study of living organisms and natural reactions. It is one of the most popular subjects taught in India.
- BSc in Biochemistry is a UG program that offers for three years. Biochemistry deals with investigating the chemical processes inside living organisms. Biochemistry is associated with mechanisms that take place at the molecular level. It deals with the internal operations of our cell. The study components of BSc in Biochemistry are organelles, proteins, and lipids.
- BSc in Biochemistry syllabus contains Biomolecules, Enzymology, Metabolism, Molecular Biology. Plant Biochemistry, Immunology, Clinical Biochemistry, etc. Admissions of BSc in Biochemistry are advertised at various institutes across the country.
- Admissions to the BSc in Biochemistry program require a minimum of a 12th-grade education.
- A minimum 50% marks score in 10+2 is the primary requirement for filling this program’s application form.
- The admission process for BSc in Biochemistry course is merit/entrance exam-based.
- IISER and MGU CAT are entrance exams for this BSc course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average fee for a BSc Biochemistry course ranges between INR 30K to 1.5 Lac per annum.
The aspirants can get admission in this course after getting education of 10+2 class from any recognized institute,
Admission to BSC degree needs passing of IISER and MGU CAR entrance exams.
Admission to the course is not available in the distance learning program.
The average starting salary offered to biochemists is ranging b/w INR 1 to 2.5 LPA. Higher studies after completing BSc in Biochemistry course are MSc Biochemistry. MSc Medical Biochemistry, MBA, and other PGDs in Biochemistry, etc.
Biochemistry professionals are Indian Civil Services, Chemical Industry, Agricultural research services, Biotechnology firms. Medical Labs, Pharma Companies, RD Firms, etc.
BSc in Biochemistry are chemist, Clinical Research Specialist, Pharmacist, Teacher, Dairy technologists, Science Teacher, Quality Control Inspector, etc.
The job form of a biochemist can be divided into the following areas:
- Anesthesiologist: It takes proper care of patients. It gives medicines during surgery. Pills are given in order.
- Pharmacist: They work in a pharmacy. It forms and studies some adhesives.
- Science Teacher: This job is the perfect way of earning. It delivers lectures at colleges.
- Dairy Technologist: Food experts who work on food. It tells food composition. It shows its makeup process.
What is BSc Biochemistry Course?
Biochemistry deals with the study of organic parts of life. It also studies physical Structure. This course combines biology and chemistry. It concerns the knowledge of life and outcomes. It tells us about the virus. This course also focuses on the functions of life. This degree gives ways to solve human problems. It is on-demand in the real world.
Students must meet the rules to join:
- Students with a qualification of 12 years.
- Must obtain 50% in the higher secondary examination.
- The results should be from the board.
- Students with a science background can join.
- Students with an art background can join.
BSc Biochemistry Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Cell Biology||Biological Science-II|
|Lab in Biological Science-I||Environmental Studies|
|Lab in Cell Biology||Lab in Biological Science-II|
|Lab in Chemistry-I||Lab in Biomolecules|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Intermediary Metabolism-I||Intermediary Metabolism-II|
|Human Physiology & Nutrition||Analytical Biochemistry|
|Basic Microbiology||Computer application in Biology|
|Lab in Intermediary Metabolism-I||Lab in Intermediary Metabolism-II|
|Lab in Human physiology & Nutrition||Lab in Analytical Biochemistry|
|Lab in Basic Microbiology||Lab in Computer application in Biology|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Clinical Biochemistry||Basic Immunology|
|Molecular Biology||Basic Biotechnology|
|Lab in Clinical Biochemistry||Lab in Basic Immunology|
|Lab in Molecular Biology||Lab in Basic Biotechnology|
BSc Biochemistry Top Universities & Fees
|Venkateshwara Open University||3 years||25075|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26525|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26500|
|Assam Down Town University||3 years||25150|
|Assam Don Bosco University||3 years||25125|
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||25100|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26575|
|Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University||3 years||26600|
BSc Course Specialization
- B.SC Psychology
- B.SC Botany
- B.SC Information Technology
- B.SC Statistics
- B.SC Economics
- B.Sc Geography
- Bachelor Of Commerce B.Com
- Master Of Commerce M.Com
- Bachelor Of Commerce B.Com Computer Applications
Q. What are the B.Sc Biochemistry Admission Employment Areas?
- Research Sectors related to agriculture
- Chemical Manufacturing Companies
- Oil Companies
- Medical industries
Q. How can I decide whether I should pick this course or not?
Ans: You should select this course:
- If you understand complex things
- If you want to know natural processes
- You can work in a union
- If you have skills in practical work
Q. How is BSc Biochemistry Admission Beneficial?
Ans: This course enables students to gain opportunities in some specialized fields such as Cell Biology, Plant biology. It serves as a basis for further higher studies as MSc, Ph.D.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th