BSc Computer Science Admission 2021-22: It is an undergraduate Computer Science course. Computer science studies theories and concepts related to the computer organization, a network of computers and their types, information sharing through computers. Its course covers a range of topics evolving Object-oriented programming, mobile computing, Computer language, etc. Many universities provide BSc Computer Science courses in regular and correspondence mode.
BSc Computer Science is a bachelor of science course. BSc Computer Science admission is a three-year program that is offered after the 12th class. It is an undergraduate computer program divided into six semesters, and UGC approved this course. After completing BSc Computer Science courses, students can get a better career.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is a 3-year undergraduate program. It is one of the most longed-for programs. Students with 12 years of education can apply for this program. BSc in Computer Science is the branch of engineering which deals with IT. It prepares students for developing new software. It provides all knowledge that is needed for an It expert. The job scope is vast across the world.
- Indra College of Commerce & Science, Pune, offers admission to the BSc Computer Science program. Students looking for admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- Sharda University, Greater Noida, & Chandigarh University, Punjab also invites application forms for admission to the BSc Computer Science course. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
BSc Computer Science Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Course Name||BSc Computer Science|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-7 Lakhs per annum|
|Course Fee||INR 15,000 to 25,000 Per year|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science subjects|
|Examination Type||Semester system|
BSc Computer Science Admission 2021-22
BSc Computer sciences are a degree in which students will learn about software, programming, project making, etc. in this degree, students will be able to design software using programming languages will learn different languages. We call them engineers also. To take admission in this field, students must have passed 12th with engineering subjects. University will conduct a simple entry test for the selection of candidates. Candidates can visit the university website for further information.
What does BSc Computer Science includes?
BSc Computer science is three years program that offers knowledge in the field of recent computer science technology. The main aim of the course is to provide knowledge in information technology and computer science. BSc Computer Science deals with the study of Computer Fundamentals, Programming Language, Computer Architecture and Organization, Software Practical and many more subjects.
BSc CS syllabus focuses on C++ Programming, Software Engineering, Data Structures, Computer Networks, Oracle, Software Testing, Visual Programming, Mathematics, Java Programming, etc. Admissions of BSc in Computer Science are advertised at various UGC India-approved institutes. DAV Indore, SPPU Pune, and BU Coimbatore are top-ranked colleges that are offering this BSc program.
Key Features of BSc Computer Science
- Aspirants seeking BSc in Computer Science admission must clear HSC education 12th with min 50% marks. Admissions of BSc CS are merit/entrance exam-based.
- An average academic fee charged for this BSc course is b/w INR 50K to 2 Lac.
- Some entrance exams are conducted for BSc Computer science courses such as BHU UET, CUCET, etc.
- Most of the institutes offer merit-based admission in BSc computer science courses.
- BSc Computer science is usually offered in regular classes, but some universities also offered admission in distance learning programs.
- The students must pass the 12th-grade exam from a registered council or board.
- The candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and English in the 12th grade.
- But some colleges take admission from any stream.
- One must be prepared for the entrance exams arranged by the authority.
- The subjects in the 12th grade must have significant marks as wanted by the university or college.
- Students must have an education of 10+2 years.
- Students must pass the national entrance test.
- Education must be from a recognized board.
- The main subjects are PCM and PCB.
- A minimum score of 50 is required at both levels.
The average fee for a BSc Computer Science course ranges from INR 15,000 to 25,000 Per year.
BSc Computer Science Application Form Process 2021
The admission procedure for the subject is specific. Firstly, students have to pass an entrance test. After that, they get admission to universities based on merit. The colleges or universities tend to opt for some entrance exams if needed. The students who don’t come on price also get BSc computer science admission 2021-22.
The merit is dependent on higher secondary education results. All colleges have a different admission process. The percentage of 50 is already defined for admission to BSc CS. Many institutes take their entrance test. This entrance test is taken before admitting students. After passing the entrance test, interviews are taken. After passing all the steps, the 3-year program starts.
How is BSc Computer Science Course Beneficial?
- The candidates can opt for the Master’s degree and then for a further research program after completing the program.
- Those interested in the teaching field can get into the profession of a computer science teacher in university and college based upon their higher qualifications.
- There are many reputed companies where these professionals can work as computer engineers, computer operators, and other various posts.
- Their employment area covers the following sectors: manufacturing companies, computer hardware system design and development companies, computer networking companies, software development companies, etc.
- Job Types for such grads are DTP Operator, Teacher, Software Engineer, Lecturer, Developer, IT Project Manager IT, Programmer, Programming Analyst, IT Engineer, etc.
- Top Recruiters for these grads are Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Dell, etc.
- The average salary generated by IT/CS professionals is ranging from b/w INR 5 Lac to 21 Lac per year.
- Higher studies Students have options to do higher studies after completing a BSc in Computer Science. MSc Computer Science and M.Phil Computer Science are high study courses after completing this BSc course.
Universities For BSc Courses & Fees
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Andhra Pradesh||3 years||24450|
|Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya||3 years||45000|
|Madhabdev University||3 years||55000|
|Krishna University||3 years||24425|
|KREA University||3 years||24400|
|Gauhati University||3 years||25400|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
BSc Computer Science Syllabus
BSc in Computer Science’s syllabus has deep knowledge of software development. It aims to prepare the best software for the market. There are subjects like web development and Mobile application, and these courses help a lot in the learning of developers. Course learning boosts job opportunities. The syllabus of the program is given as follows.
|Year I||Year II|
|Computer Fundamentals||Basic Electronics|
|Programming Language||Digital Logic|
|Graph Theory||Computer Architecture and Organization I|
|Algorithms and Data Structures||Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)|
|Theory, Operating System||Numerical Methods|
|Practical, Programming Language and Data Structures||Hardware Practical|
|Digital Circuit Design|
|Analogue Circuit Design|
|Operating System Laboratory|
|Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Laboratory|
|Theory||Theory: Microprocessor and Computer Organization II|
|Formal Language and Language Translation||Practical: Microprocessor Programming Laboratory|
|Computer Network, Data Communication, and Internet Technology||Relational DBMS (Oracle / SQL Server) Laboratory|
|Software Engineering||Front-end Programming and Web Technology Laboratory|
|Database Management Systems (DBMS)|
BSc Hons Computer Science Colleges
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
- Panjab University – PU, Chandigarh
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
BSc Employment Areas
- Content Writing (science)
- Computer Science Labs
- Call Centres
- Colleges & Universities
- Vocational Instructor
- Computer Science Teacher
- Computer Program
- Intellectual Property Manager
- Lecturer & Assistant Professor
- Clinical Research Co-coordinator
- Network Designer
- Member Technical Staff Computer Scientist
List of BSc Course Specializations
Be the first to leave a review.