B.Sc Computer Science Admission Process 2020, Eligibility, Syllabus: It is an undergraduate Computer Science course. Computer science is the study of theories and concepts related to the computer organization, a network of computers and their types, information sharing through computers and its protection. This course covers the more range of topics evolving Object-oriented programming, mobile computing, Computer language etc.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is the 3-year undergraduate program. It is one of the most longed-for programs. Students with 12 years of education can apply in this program. B.Sc in Computer Science is the branch of engineering which deals with IT. It prepares students for developing new software. It provides all knowledge that is needed to an It expert. The job scope is huge across the world.
B.Sc Computer Science Distance Education Admission Headline 2020
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-7 Lakhs per annum|
|Course Fee||INR 15,000 to 25,000|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science subjects|
|Examination Type||Semester system|
What is B.Sc Computer Science?
The undergraduate course B.Sc Computer Science or Bachelor of Science in Computer Education is a popular discipline right now. The course has a huge prospect in the modern days. And the passed out students get a wide variant in job opportunities in the IT industry. B.Sc. Computer Science salary is high after the completion of the study. Here you will get every detail of the course. If you are interested in the course, get into the discussion.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is purely for those who are interested in the field of computers. This degree prepares students for most desired professions. It provides skills needed for computer and networking experts. The course is all about computer and its working. The course involves coding and networking topics. It provides detailed knowledge of the algorithm. These algorithms help are the basics of the most advanced software. The course enables the student to apply the algorithms. Also, it makes a job getting much easier than other courses.
B.Sc Computer Science Admission Process
The admission procedure for the subject is specific. The colleges or universities tend to opt for some entrance exams if needed. Firstly, students have to pass an entrance test. After that, they get admission to universities based on merit. The students who don’t come on merit also get admission.
The merit is dependent on higher secondary education results. All colleges have a different admission process. The percentage of 50 is already been defined for admission to BSCS. Many institutes take their entrance test. This entrance test is taken before admitting students. After passing the entrance test, interviews are taken. After passing all the steps, the 3-year program starts.
B.Sc Computer Science University Fees 2020
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Andhra Pradesh||3 years||24450|
|Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya||3 years||45000|
|Madhabdev University||3 years||55000|
|Krishna University||3 years||24425|
|KREA University||3 years||24400|
|Gauhati University||3 years||25400|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
B.Sc Computer Science Course Eligibility Criteria
- The students must pass the 12th-grade exam from a registered council or board.
- The candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and English in the 12th grade.
- But some colleges take admission from any stream.
- One must be prepared for the entrance exams arranged by the authority.
- The subjects in the 12th grade must have significant marks as wanted by the university or college.
- Students must have an education of 10+2 years.
- Students must pass the national entrance test.
- Education must be from a recognized board.
- The main subjects are PCM and PCB.
- A minimum score of 50 is required at both levels.
B.Sc Computer Science Syllabus and Course Description
B.Sc in Computer Science’s syllabus has deep knowledge of software development. It aims to prepare the best software for the market. There are subjects like web development and Mobile application. These courses help a lot in the learning of developers. Course learning boosts job opportunities. The syllabus of the program is given as follows.
Algorithms and Data Structures
Theory, Operating System
Practical, Programming Language and Data Structures
Computer Architecture and Organization I
Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Digital Circuit Design
Analogue Circuit Design
Operating System Laboratory
Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Laboratory
Formal Language and Language Translation
Computer Network, Data Communication, and Internet Technology
DataBase Management Systems (DBMS)
Theory: Microprocessor and Computer Organization II
Practical: Microprocessor Programming Laboratory
Relational DBMS (Oracle / SQL Server) Laboratory
Front-end Programming and Web Technology Laboratory
B.Sc Hons Computer Science Colleges
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
- Panjab University – PU, Chandigarh
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
How is B.Sc Computer Science Course Beneficial?
- The candidates can opt for the Master’s degree and then for further research program after successful completion of the program.
- Those who are interested in the teaching field can get into the profession as the computer science teacher in university and college-based upon their higher qualifications.
- There are many reputed companies where these professionals can work as a computer engineer, computer operator, and other various posts.
- Their employment area covers the following sectors: manufacturing companies, computer hardware system design and development companies, computer networking companies, software development companies, etc.
B.Sc Computer Science Employment Areas
- Content Writing (science)
- Computer Science Labs
- Call Centres
- Colleges & Universities
B.Sc Computer Science Job Types
- Vocational Instructor
- Computer Science Teacher
- Computer Program
- Intellectual Property Manager
- Lecturer & Assistant Professor
- Clinical Research Co-coordinator
- Network Designer
- Member Technical Staff Computer Scientist
More B.Sc Specialization
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th