BSc Computer Science Admission 2022: In this three-year undergraduate computer science course, students explore principles and concepts related to computer organization, a network of computers and their sorts, and information sharing through computers. It’s a type of engineering that focuses on computer technology. It instructs students on how to write new software. It includes all of the information needed by an IT specialist. The scope of work is immense all across the world.
Object-oriented programming, mobile computing, computer language, and other topics are covered in this course. Many universities offer BSc Computer Science programmes in both conventional and correspondence formats.
A curriculum named BSc Computer Science Admission is available after the 12th grade. It’s a six-semester computer programme that the University of Georgia has approved.
A programme called BSc Computer Science Admission is offered after the 12th grade. The University of Georgia has accepted it as a six-semester computing programme. After passing this course, students can advance in their careers. Students who have completed their 12th grade coursework in physics, chemistry, and computer science are eligible to enrol in this programme.
- There are top colleges like Hindu College, Christ University, St Xavier’s College & more, which offers BSc Computer Science Admission.
- Usually, Many Top Universities grant BSc Computer Science admission based on merit in 10+2 examinations in science subjects. But some universities conduct admission tests.
BSc Computer Science Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Computer Science|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-7 Lakhs per annum|
|Course Fee||INR 15,000 to 25,000 per year|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science subjects|
|Examination Type||Semester system|
What does BSc in Computer Science include?
Enrolling in the three-year Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSc Computer Science) programme can help students prepare for a career in computer science. The primary purpose of the course is to introduce students to computer science and information technology. The BSc Computer Science degree covers computer fundamentals, programming languages, computer architecture and organization, software practical, and a range of other areas.
The BSc Computer Science curriculum covers C++ programming, Software Engineering, Data Structures, Computer Networks, Oracle, Software Testing, Visual Programming, Mathematics, Java Programming, and other topics.
BSc Computer Science Admission: Key Features
- Aspirants seeking BSc Computer Science admission must clear HSC education 12th with min 50% marks.
- BSc Computer Science Admission is based on entrance exam & merit in 12th class grade.
- An average academic fee charged for this BSc course is between INR 15K to 25 K per year.
- Some entrance exams are conducted for BSc Computer science courses such as BHU UET, CUCET, etc.
- Most of the institutes offer merit-based BSc Computer Science admission.
- BSc Computer science is usually offered in regular classes, but some universities also offered admission in distance learning programs.
BSc Computer Science Admission 2022
BSc Computer Science Admission is advertised at various UGC India-approved institutes. Delhi University, SPPU Pune, and BU Coimbatore are top-ranked colleges that are offering this BSc program. BSc Computer sciences is a degree in which students will learn about software, programming, project making, etc. in this degree, students will be able to design software using programming languages will learn different languages. We call them engineers also. To take BSc Computer Science admission in this field, students must have passed 12th with PCM subjects. University will conduct a simple entry test for the selection of students. Students can visit the university website for further information.
BSc Computer Science Admission: Eligibility Criteria
- The students must pass the 12th-grade exam from a registered council or board.
- The candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and English in the 12th grade.
- But some colleges take admission from any stream.
- One must be prepared for the entrance exams arranged by the authority.
- The subjects in the 12th grade must have significant marks as wanted by the university or college.
- Students must pass the national entrance test.
BSc Computer Science Admission: Fees
The average fee for a BSc Computer Science course ranges from INR 15,000 to 25,000 Per year.
Delhi University BSc Computer Science Admission
The University of Delhi offers Bachelor of Science in many specializations, one of these is Computer Science. Admission to this program at DU is now started. The criteria for enrollment are based on CUET 2022. Students have to register for CUET till 6 May 2022. Only students who have studied Physics, Chemistry & CS & Math’s are eligible to apply for BSc CS. Many affiliated colleges like Hindu, KMC, Miranda, Hansraj College & more provide students BSc Computer Science Admission by releasing cutoffs.
BSc Computer Science Application Form Process 2022-23
The admission procedure for the subject is specific. Firstly, students have to pass an entrance test. After that, they get admission to universities based on merit. The colleges or universities tend to opt for some entrance exams if needed. The merit is dependent on higher secondary education results. All colleges have a different admission process. The percentage of 50 or above is already defined for admission to BSc CS. Many institutes take their entrance test. This entrance test is taken before admitting students. After passing the entrance test, interviews are taken. After passing all the steps, the 3-year program starts.
How is BSc Computer Science Course Beneficial? Scope
- The candidates can opt for the Master’s degree and then for a further research program after completing the program.
- Those interested in the teaching field can get into the profession of a computer science teacher in university and college-based upon their higher qualifications.
- There are many reputed companies where these professionals can work as computer engineers, computer operators, and other various posts.
- Their employment area covers the following sectors: manufacturing companies, computer hardware system design and development companies, computer networking companies, software development companies, etc.
- Job Types for such grads are DTP Operator, Teacher, Software Engineer, Lecturer, Developer, IT Project Manager IT, Programmer, Programming Analyst, IT Engineer, etc.
- Top Recruiters for these grads are Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Dell, etc.
- The average salary generated by IT/CS professionals is ranging from b/w INR 5 Lac to 21 Lac per year.
- Higher studies Students have options to do higher studies after completing a BSc in Computer Science. MSc Computer Science and M.Phil. Computer Science are high study courses after completing this BSc course.
Universities For BSc Courses & Fees
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Andhra Pradesh||3 years||24450|
|Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya||45000|
|Cotton College State University||25325|
BSc Computer Science Admission: Syllabus
BSc in Computer Science’s syllabus has deep knowledge of software development. It aims to prepare the best software for the market. There are subjects like web development and Mobile application, and these courses help a lot in the learning of developers. Course learning boosts job opportunities. The syllabus of the program is given as follows.
|Year I||Year II|
|Computer Fundamentals||Basic Electronics|
|Programming Language||Digital Logic|
|Graph Theory||Computer Architecture and Organization I|
|Algorithms and Data Structures||Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)|
|Theory, Operating System||Numerical Methods|
|Practical, Programming Language and Data Structures||Hardware Practical|
|Digital Circuit Design|
|Analogue Circuit Design|
|Operating System Laboratory|
|Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Laboratory|
|Theory||Theory: Microprocessor and Computer Organization II|
|Formal Language and Language Translation||Practical: Microprocessor Programming Laboratory|
|Computer Network, Data Communication, and Internet Technology||Relational DBMS (Oracle / SQL Server) Laboratory|
|Software Engineering||Front-end Programming and Web Technology Laboratory|
|Database Management Systems (DBMS)|
BSc Hons Computer Science Colleges
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
- Panjab University – PU, Chandigarh
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
BSc Employment Areas
- Content Writing (science)
- Computer Science Labs
- Call Centres
- Colleges & Universities
- Vocational Instructor
- Computer Science Teacher
- Computer Program
- Intellectual Property Manager
- Lecturer & Assistant Professor
- Clinical Research Co-coordinator
- Network Designer
- Member Technical Staff Computer Scientist
List of BSc Course Specializations
Be the first to leave a review.