BSc Distance Education Admission 2021-22: After 12th With Science Stream Students Can Do this Course. A Student Can Check Easily Bachelor of Science BSc Distance Education Courses Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait & Abu Dhabi. The course is approved by DEB in India
BSc Distance Education Headline 2021-22:
|Course Name||Bachelor of Science BSc Distance Education Courses|
|Eligibility||Required eligibility for BSc, the student must have 12th complete minimum 45% in PCB/PCM from a recognized board to get the admission in Bachelor of Science.|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||The Fee for both types of education differs while the off-campus education ranges from (INR 20,000 –INR 40,000 / Year) depend on the universities.|
|Duration||3, 4 Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
BSc Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Distance Education is a three to four (3-4) year academic bachelor degree that can be possible after 12th in science stream, BSc. has many subject to learn as specialization in a particular field. Now current popular course BSc IT, BSc. Botany, BSc. Physics, BSc Biology, BSc Computer Science, BSc. Zoology, BSc Microbiology, BSc. Agriculture many different Bachelor’s degrees are available in the Science stream. Online/Offline admission modes are available for the students.
- BSc Distance Education teaches the core knowledge of the Science Branches, like Physics, Chemistry, Botany and other subjects. Now the question is which course is perfect for further study or career-based, so the student can go through with their interest, background study stream or career-based selection or they can also consult with education cancers department by Education Iconnect. Here Expert will help you to select the course for your best career and education area.
- In Distance Education, every student can pursue this course like Information Technology, Computer Science, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and Software application. That’s all course are affordable for all science students in distance mode. All student they have passed 12th through science mode or equivalent, they are eligible for BSc courses.
- The duration of Bachelor of Science (BSc) Distance Education might change according to the Course and Specialization. It can be 3 years or 4 years regular or distance course from a recognized university.
- BSc Distance Education is a very good career options provider course. after completing the BSc course you can find a job as – Drug safety associate, Quality assistant, Research Assistant, etc.
BSc Distance Education Eligibility:
Bachelor of Science (BSc) Distance Education is a bachelor’s degree in Science for those people who have done their 12th in PCM/PCB stream. In other words, this is the perfect course for a student who can’t attend regular classes. Nowadays many students are interested in distance education, distance course is the low costly course. So any student affordable this course, nowadays many of science student interested in participating in BSc course through distance education.
What is salary After BSc Distance Education?
you can get a good salary package in this field after some experience in the same field. starting salary after completing the BSc course is INR 3 to 10 lacs (approx.).
BSc Distance Education Specializations:
BSc Distance Education Universities & Fees:
|Bharathiar university distance education||BSC||18,520|
|Kerala University distance education||BSC||18,500|
|Andhra University Distance education||BSC||18,525|
|Alagappa university distance education||BSC||18,550|
|Mumbai university distance education||BSC||18,575|
|Pondicherry university distance education||BSC||18,600|
|Osmania university distance education||BSC||18,625|
|Calicut university distance education||BSC||18,650|
|Kurukshetra university distance education||BSC||18,675|
|Magadh university distance education||BSC||18,700|
Benefits and Key Features of BSc Distance Education Courses:
- Choose from 40+ majors (Subject) in which to specialize
- tailor your degree to suit your interests and goals.
- Practical knowledge of the Topics and courses.
- It is recognized by the Government as a Bachelor’s degree in Science.
- Valid for the Government and Private Jobs.
- Available in every college private and government.
- Regular and distance mode is valid for the BSc. course.
BSc Distance Education Subjects and Syllabus:
I and II
|Course Title||Principles of Food Preservation|
|Applied Biology II||Geographical Information and Data Analysis|
|Australia’s Bio-Physical Environment||Environment & Society|
|Food for a Healthy Planet||Introduction to Information Systems|
|Cell and Tissue Biology for Agriculture and Veterinary Science||Mathematical Foundations|
|Discovering Archaeology||Calculus & Linear Algebra I|
|Doing Archaeology||Advanced Calculus & Linear Algebra I|
|Genes, Cells & Evolution||Calculus and Differential Equations|
|Global Challenges in Biology||Advanced Multivariate Calculus & Ordinary Differential Equations|
|Cells to Organisms||Discrete Mathematics|
|Introductory Chemistry||Mechanics & Thermal Physics I|
|Chemistry 1||Electromagnetism and Modern Physics|
|Chemistry 2||Physical Basis of Biological Systems|
|General, Organic & Biological Chemistry||Introduction to Psychology: Minds, Brains, and Behavior|
|Introduction to Software Engineering||Introduction to Psychology: Developmental, Social & Clinical Psychology|
|Introduction to Research Practices – The Big Issues||Psychological Research Methodology I|
|Planet Earth: The Big Picture||Theory & Practice in Science|
|Animal and Veterinary Biology||One Health: Animals, the Environment and Human Disease|
Animal and Veterinary Biology Science Syllabus:
- Course Title
- Cell and Tissue Biology for Agriculture and Veterinary Science
- Animal and Veterinary Biology
- Chemistry 1
- Agricultural Biochemistry
- Molecular and Quantitative Animal Genetics
- Animal Reproduction
- Animal Nutrition
- Comparative Structure and Function for Animal Biosciences
- Animal and Plant Biosecurity
- Wildlife Technologies
- Animal Nutrigenomics and Metabolism
- Emerging Issues in Animal Bioscience
- Animal Welfare & Ethics
- Mechanisms of Animal Disease
- Stem Cells, Clones & Genetically Modified Organisms
- Ecological and Disease Genetics
Archaeological Science Syllabus:
|Course Title||Human Evolution|
|Discovering Archaeology||Archaeology of Australasia|
|Doing Archaeology||Archaeology of the Pacific Islands|
|Critical Studies in World Prehistory||Historical Archaeology|
|Science in Archaeology||Bioarchaeology: Human remains and ancient disease|
|Archaeology of Death & Crime Scenes||Mineralogy|
|Ancient Technologies:||Environmental Systems|
|Lithic Analysis: Current and Future Directions for Research and Heritage Management||Biogeography & Geomorphology|
|Archaeology Field School||Advanced Research in Archaeology|
|Plants and Archaeology||Animals and Archaeology: analytical approaches to understanding past human-animal relationships|
|Sedimentary Environments||Biodiversity Analysis, Discovery and Systematic|
|Geochemistry and Geochronology||Plants, People, and the Environment|
BSc Specializations, Eligibility & Fees:
|BSc Botany||3 Year||INR 20,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Botany||3 Year||INR 22,000 – INR 40,00 / YEAR|
|BSc Digital Media||3 Year||INR 23,000 – INR 45,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Economics||3 Year||INR 22,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Fire and Safety||3 Year||INR 22,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geography||3 Year||INR 25,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geology||3 Year||INR 20,000 – INR 42,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Agriculture||3 Year||INR 20,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hardware & Networking||3 Year||INR 22,000 – INR 45,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Home Science||3 Year||INR 22,000 – INR 26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Multimedia||3 Year||INR 15000 – INR 33,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Physical Sciences||3 Year||INR 17,000 – INR 40,000/ YEAR|
|BSc (Hons.) Physics||3 Year||INR 20,000 – INR 32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Psychology||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Telecommunication||3 Year||INR 15.500 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Electronics||3 Year||INR 22,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc (Electronics & Communication)||3 Year||INR 22,500 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Environmental Science||3 Year||INR 15000– INR 25000 / YEAR|
|BSc Physics||3 Year||INR 15,500 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Microbiology||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR 33,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||3 Year||INR 17,000 – INR 26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hotel Management Tourism||3 Year||INR 15,500 – INR 25,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Jewellery Design||3 Year||INR 23,000 – INR 47,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Mass Communication||3 Year||INR 16,000– INR 33,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Medical Laboratory Technology||3 Year||INR 22,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Software Engineering||3 Year||INR 25,000 – INR 47,000 / YEAR|
|BSc IT||3 Year||INR 26,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR|
Universities For BSc Distance Education Courses:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, Bachelor of Science (BSc) Distance Education is a registered degree by the government, BSc. is always asking for the government and private sector to get related jobs.
Ans: Yes, Bachelor of Science (BSc) Distance Education Degree offered by the recognized Universities/ College is Approved for Job in India or Abroad.
Ans: Yes, the installment is demanded by a lot of students, so we are offering this facility.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities’ rules.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th