BSc Economics Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BSc Economics Distance Education is a 3-year bachelor’s degree in distance or regular mode from the different universities with a flexible course and fee structure according to course. Students learn in BSc Economics economic theory and applied economics on how to manage production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services learn in BSc Economics.
To learn the current economic strategy of the world and India, students prefer this undergraduate course in distance mode that Fully online self-paced study offers. It is an undergraduate programs level course. The course of BSc in economics is designed to provide complete Knowledge in the field of economics. Economics analysis, economics fundamental, and principal.
BSc Economics Distance Education provides us with information concerning economic analysis, social science fundamentals, and principles. Once completing this course, candidates are ready to perceive how economic principles ought to be applied in society, family, government and private sector, business, and science. After finishing this course, candidates can get job opportunities in the banking and finance sectors and different career sectors. Furthermore, the typical earnings package from Rs. 1.5 lakh to Rs. 5 Lakh.
BSc Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Economics Distance Education|
|Eligibility||12th with 45-50% (PCB)|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR16,000 – INR22,000 / Year|
BSc Economics Distance Education Admission 2022-23
- BSc Economics Distance Education is an undergraduate course that is structured to contribute to the student of liberal education. This course provides a basis in economic theory. Indian economy since independence and financial economics these are two compulsory courses to take all undergraduate student in the economy field in this have six semesters, every year student takes two semesters. Offline/Online admission mode is also available.
- In BSc Economics Distance Education, candidates are ready to perceive the way to analyze a social and political sector by applying social science principles. and that they can perceive the assembly method, distribution techniques and the way the consumption of products and services ought to be done at completely different stages.
- This is a three-year bachelor course, the minimum eligibility of this course is 12th in science mode or also commerce or science. BSc Distance Education in economics is an associate undergraduate program of 3 years after 10+2. The economic value of any country, organization, company, or any business field decides the growth, revenue, market value, and many things. So the study about economics and its branch is more demanded in every area. BSc Economics is one of them that provides complete information on the economic study.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Students should have passed 12th with (45 to 50 %).
Approx Fee Structure
The fee (INR15,000 – INR28,000 / Year) or may change according to the universities demand. Average fees for this course would be Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 counting on kind of the school.
Other Programmes in Economics
Here mention many types of Programs in Economics.
- BA EPS-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics, Political Science, Sociology
- BA HEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in History, Economics, Political Science
- BA PSEco-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology, Sociology, Economics
- BSc EMS-Bachelor of Science (BSc) Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Master of Arts (MA) in Economics
- Master of Arts (MA) in Applied Economics
- M.Phil: Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Economics
- Doctoral (PhD): Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Economics
BSc Economics DE Career Prospects
The career for economics students is many, The student can apply for the government and private job for their prospects in Economics. Some Prospects are given below:
- Indian Economic Services,
- Private banking
- Research analyst
- Business analyst
- jobs in Reserve Bank of India,
- PSUs and other public sector banks
Employment Areas for BSc Economics
- Financing Sector
- Stock Exchanges
- Educations Institutes
- Transformation Centres
Job Types for BSc Economics
- Content Developer/Subject Matter Expert
- Subject Matter Expert
- Senior Technical Assistant (Economics)
- Economics Teacher
- Research Analyst
- Data Entry Operator
Colleges/Universities of BSc Economics Distance Education
These Universities Provides BSc Courses in Distance Mode, Courses Are Depending on University to university can be Conditions can change from university to university. Check Below the University Where You Want to Do BSc Economics Through Distance Education Mode.
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- Jaipur National University
- Subharti University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Integral University
- Himalayan University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, the private and government sector accepts this degree.
Ans- Yes, BSc Economics Distance Education acceptable for Gov. job.
Ans- Yes, the student can get admission in PG course after doing this course.
Ans- Mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.