BSc Economics 2021 It is a 3-year undergraduate economics course. Their content depends on the student. The student may be for a BS or BA. It has grown into different fields. B.Sc Economics Admission process is entrance-exam based. The objective is to provide an understanding of the institutes’ roles in society.
This degree is designed for students who are good at numbers. Students who want to get a career in finance. The degree focuses on improving critical thinking power. Bachelor of Science in Economics, having a duration of 03 years, is a full-time UG course. This includes the study of diverse business concepts and their applications in various fields.
Students learn to use natural resources in the best possible way to reduce losses and increase the economy. All this would be helpful to meet the market requirements and give a tough time to other competitors.
By opting for this course, one can understand the rules of market demand and supply. Economics is a subject that is involved in every field, and nothing can be managed without its proper knowledge. The course curriculum includes subjects such as Micro and Macro Economics, Indian Economics, Law and Economics Theory, Economics Journalism, IR, etc.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Aspirants who have successfully passed the 12 classes can apply for this course. The admission criteria have a requirement of at least 50% marks in the 12th
- In most cases, admissions are based on the merit of previous studies. However, there are some colleges or universities which conduct entrance exams to check the ability of students.
- Entrance exams of BSc Economics are NPAT, GIPE, SET, and many others.
- Xavier’s College Mumbai, Mount Carmel College Bangalore, and other famous institutes offered this course.
- The average fee of this course is varying between the ranges from INR 50000 to 100000.
Famous areas for the job are Banking and Finance Sector, Colleges, Production Firms, and Universities.
Top job positions in Economics are Banker, Subject Matter Expert, Research Analyst, Financial Advisor, etc.
The mean annual salary amount varies from INR 02 to 05 lakhs.
BSc Economics Admission Process 2021
The admission process can be direct or based on merit.
- Direct Admission – Some Institutes offer direct admission. They take the entry test of their own. Other than this, many institutes provide admission on merit. The merit for the qualifying exam will be 10+2.
- Direct Admission for Diploma Holders – Many colleges also offer direct admission to diploma holders. Candidates can apply after the second year of the course.
What is the Bachelor of Science (BSc) Economics?
Economics is a social science. It deals with production and distribution. It also focuses on the use of items. This degree provides information on many things. It describes economic work. It also shows the cooperation of economic professionals. All, to sum up, it applies to education, politics as well as war. Science and social groups are also part of it.
To meet the criteria:
- Students should pass the higher secondary examination.
- The least aggregate score of 50% at 10+2 level
Syllabus and Course Description
There is a wide range of subjects in the B.Sc Economics syllabus offers. There are two main areas of this course. One is microeconomics. The other one is macroeconomics. It is the study of economic activity. It occurs between individuals and industries. Macroeconomics also deals with economic activity. It occurs in an entire market.
Other subject areas are Econometric Methods, International Economics, Public Economics, etc. Initial years of your degree, you are bound. You will be provided with compulsory subjects. In the final year, you are free of choosing subjects. These selected subjects can be from your desired career. In this way, you would come to know your career after graduation
There are many jobs related to this course. Some of them mentioned below:
- Research Analyst: This professional prepares reports on goods and assets.
- Data Entry Operator: The job is to gather data. Then the data will be inserted into the database. He secures the company’s information.
- Content Developer: He has to build beneficial strategies for companies.
- Teacher: This job provides services by delivering lectures among students.
List of Top University & Fee
|Venkateshwara Open University||3 years||25075|
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26525|
|Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh||3 years||26500|
|Assam Down Town University||3 years||25150|
|Assam Don Bosco University||3 years||25125|
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||25100|
BSc Economics Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Microeconomics I||Micro Economics II|
|Macroeconomics I||Macro Economics II|
|Indian Economy||Indian Economy II|
|Statistics for Economics I||Statistics for Economics II|
|Foundation of Mathematics||Mathematical Economics I|
|Core Environmental Studies||–|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Law and Economics Theory||International Economics|
|Theory and Application of Public Finance||Research Methodology|
|Introductory Econometrics||Primary and secondary research|
|Development of Economics||Liberal arts|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Economic Journalism||Portfolio Management|
|IT Applications in Economics||Economic Thoughts|
|Microeconomics III||Environmental Economics|
|Macroeconomics III||International Relations|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th