It is an undergraduate degree course in the field of electronics. This course provides complete knowledge in the field of electronics to improve and challenged in the electronics and communications industry as it demands good analytical and communication skills. The duration of the course is 3 years, students must have the 12th class with passing marks score, to take admission in the B.Sc, course.
BSc Electronics Distance Education Admission Highlights 2021-22:
|Course Name||BSc. Electronics Distance Education|
|Eligibility||12th with 45-50%|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 22,000 – INR 30,000 / Year|
BSc Electronics Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- BSc. Electronics Distance Education is an undergraduate degree in electronics. The electronics sector is growing at the fastest level nowadays and more demand and development are happening in electronics sectors. The sector provides lots of options for graduates who are interested in designing and manufacturing electronic devices. BSc Electronics deals with vacuum tubes, transistors, diodes, and integrated circuits. Offline/Online admission mode is also available.
- The 3 years of regular and distance education from most of the universities, it separates into 6 semesters, each has a 6-month duration and a different syllabus for every semester. After doing a BSc in Electronics students can go for higher education in the same field as MSc in Electronics, M.Tech in Electronics, and other post-graduation degrees.
- Eligibility: BSc. Electronics eligibility 12th with (45 to 50 %) in PCB/PCM.
- Fee Structure: The fee (INR 22,000 – INR – 30,000 / Year) or may change according to the universities demand.
Some job For BSc Electronics Distance Education:
- Service Engineer
- Software Analyst
- Technical Director
- Field Test Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer
- Electronics and Communications Consultant
- Research & Development Software Engineer
- And many more.
Difference Between B.Tech Electronics and BSc Electronics:
- Both B.Tech and BSc Electronics cover the same topics but the key difference is that BTech students need to study each topic in depth compared to BSc students.
- BSc Electronics is a bachelor’s degree for 3 years, on the other hand, B.Tech is also a bachelor’s degree for 4 years.
- B.Tech Student learns about manufacturing, designing, and use of electronic equipment and devices BSc Electronics students learn all about syllabus not in very deep and practical.
BSc Specializations, Eligibility & Fees:
|BSc||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR18,000 – INR28,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR20,000 – INR27,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR21,000 – INR28,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Economics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000 – INR30,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Fire and Safety||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000 – INR32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geography||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000 – INR30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR28,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Agriculture||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR20,000 – INR378.06 / YEAR|
|BSc Hardware & Networking||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR328.84 – INR45,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Home Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000 – INR372.30 / YEAR|
|BSc Multimedia||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR230.84 – INR32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Physical Sciences||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR17,000 – INR42,000 YEAR|
|BSc Mass Communication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR16,000 – INR32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Psychology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR16,000 – INR32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Telecommunication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000 – INR 25,000/ YEAR|
|BSc (Electronics & Communication)||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR22,000 – INR30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Medical Laboratory Technology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR23,000– INR40,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Software Engineering||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR26,000 – INR45,000 / YEAR|
|BSc IT||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR25,000 – INR41,000 / YEAR|
|BSc (Hons.) Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000 – INR30,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Environmental Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000 – INR25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000 – INR 25,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR16,500 – INR32,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR16,000 – INR 26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hotel Management Tourism||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000– INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Jewellery Design||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR22,000– INR45,000/ YEAR|
Colleges/Universities For BSc. Electronics Distance Education:
Some Colleges/Universities provide a dual degree for the student, the Dual degree is also an interesting option for the UG and PG degree in the same duration of the academic year, It saves the duration of education, Fee, College validation, changing college and many things.
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, BSc. Electronics allow in the private and government sectors.
Ans- Yes, BSc. Electronics Distance Education acceptable for the job and other PG degrees.
Ans- Yes, many degrees are available after BSc. Electronics Distance Education.
Ans- Mode may changeable depend on university rules.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th