BSc (Hons.) Chemistry Admission 2021-22: It is an undergraduate Chemistry course. Chemistry is the branch of science that deals with the composition, structure, properties, and reactions of matter based on molecular systems. The candidates learn theories of chemistry and its branches like physical chemistry, environmental chemistry, inorganic and organic chemistry, etc. Integral University, Subharti University, MKU University, Kalinga University is offering the course via distance education.
A bachelor’s degree in chemistry is a three-year program. You will master the fundamentals of advanced chemistry in the BSc (Hons.) Chemistry program. You will be able to learn both theoretical and practical skills. You may also look at how tiny organisms grow and evolve.
BSc (Hons.) Chemistry Highlights
|Course Name||BSc (Hons.) Chemistry|
|Fees||INR 2,000 to 2 lacs|
BSc (Hons.) Chemistry Admission 2021-22
The course duration is three years, and the complete syllabus of the program is divided into six semesters. This course is job-oriented. This degree is the basis of chemistry & plenty in research and development, Public health, chemical industries—oil, clinical research, etc. After qualifying higher secondary class with minimum marks score, candidates can take admission in this course.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Those candidates who have passed their Intermediate or HSC (12th class) examination from a recognized Board in the science stream are eligible for the course.
- The percentage criteria may vary depending upon the institutes. Generally, Students having 50% marks in the Intermediate or HSC (12th class) examination are eligible.
- Applicants getting entry to the BSc (Hons) Chemistry program must have completed class XII. To achieve this BSc (Hons) registration form, you must have a minimum of 50 percent in Intermediate.
- This BSc specialty is generally admitted through an entrance exam.
The average fee for BSc (Hons.) Chemistry course is up From INR 2,000 to 2 lacs.
BSc (Hons.) Chemistry Syllabus
The syllabus of Chemistry is as follows:
|Year I||Year II|
|Inorganic Chemistry||Inorganic Chemistry|
|Organic Chemistry||Organic Chemistry|
|Physical Chemistry||Physical Chemistry|
|Biomolecules, Polymers, and Drugs|
|Physical Chemistry-A Molecular Approach|
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Marwari College, Ranchi
- Dyal Singh College, New Delhi
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
- The candidates who are good in chemistry and want to do the graduation course in the very subject are most suitable for the program.
- They should have qualities like time management, planning and executing experiments, undertaking individual, and teamwork.
- Some other essential skills such as written and oral communication, monitoring the situation attentively, and teamwork are also required.
How is BSc (Hons.) Chemistry Course Beneficial?
- This course provides a good base for further higher studies in this field such as M.Sc., PhD, and M.Phil. Degree in Chemistry.
- After the completion of the program, they become eligible for the post of a lecturer in any university/college.
- Interested candidates can also opt for research work on the relevant subject.
- These professionals can also open coaching centers or educational institutions to provide the subject knowledge to the students.
- Cosmetic Companies
- Biotechnology Firms
- Chemical Industry
- Chemicals Manufacturing Companies
- Agricultural Research Services
- Food Institutes
- Heavy Chemical Industries
- Govt. Hospitals
- Medical Laboratories
- Indian Civil Services
- Industrial Laboratories
- Manufacturing and Processing Firms
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Technical Journals
- Petroleum Companies
- Wastewater Plants
- Seed and Nursery Companies
- Testing Laboratories
- Oil Industry
- Medical Research
- Lecturer & Teacher/Home Tutor
- Technical Writer/Editor
- Chemist Anesthesiologist
- Clinical Research Specialist
- Laboratory Technician
- Plant Biochemist
- Research Associate
Suggested University For BSc (Hons.) Chemistry Course
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||3 years||74165|
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||74410|
|Patliputra University||3 years||76275|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||73675|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||3 years||73920|
Be the first to leave a review.