BSc Hons Chemistry Admission Process 2021 | Eligibility, Syllabus | It is an undergraduate Chemistry course. Chemistry is the branch of science that deals with the composition, structure, properties, and reactions of matter, based on molecular systems. The candidates learn theories of chemistry and its branches like physical chemistry, environmental chemistry, inorganic and organic chemistry, etc. The duration of the course is three years and the complete syllabus of the program is divided into six semesters. This course is job-oriented in nature. This degree is the basis of chemistry & plenty in the field of research and development, Public health, chemical industries. oil, clinical research, etc. After qualifying higher secondary class with minimum marks score candidates can take admission in this course.
BSc Hons Chemistry Eligibility
- Those candidates who have passed their Intermediate or HSC (12th class) examination from a recognized Board in the science stream are eligible for the course.
- The percentage criteria may vary depending upon the institutes. Generally, Students having 50% marks in the Intermediate or HSC (12th class) examination are eligible.
BSc Hons Chemistry Syllabus
The syllabus of Chemistry is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|4||Biomolecules, Polymers, and Drugs|
|6||Physical Chemistry-A Molecular Approach|
BSc Hons Chemistry Colleges
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Marwari College, Ranchi
- Dyal Singh College, New Delhi
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
BSc Hons Chemistry Course Suitability
- The candidates who are good in chemistry and want to do the graduation course in the very subject are most suitable for the program.
- They should have qualities like time management, planning and executing experiments, undertaking individual, and teamwork.
- Some other essential skills such as written and oral communication, monitoring the situation attentively, teamwork is also required for the course.
How is BSc Hons Chemistry Course Beneficial?
- This course provides a good base for further higher studies in this field such as M.Sc., Ph.D., and M.Phil. Degree in Chemistry.
- After the completion of the program, they become eligible for the post of a lecturer in any university/college.
- Interested candidates can also opt for research work on the relevant subject.
- These professionals can also open coaching centers or educational institutions to provide the subject knowledge to the students.
- Cosmetic Companies
- Biotechnology Firms
- Chemical Industry
- Chemicals Manufacturing Companies
- Agricultural Research Services
- Food Institutes
- Heavy Chemical Industries
- Govt. Hospitals
- Medical Laboratories
- Indian Civil Services
- Industrial Laboratories
- Manufacturing and Processing Firms
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Technical Journals
- Petroleum Companies
- Wastewater Plants
- Seed and Nursery Companies
- Testing Laboratories
- Oil Industry
- Medical Research
- Lecturer & Teacher/Home Tutor
- Technical Writer/Editor
- Clinical Research Specialist
- Laboratory Technician
- Plant Biochemist
- Research Associate
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th