BSc Hons Physics Admission 2021-22: BSc Hons Physics is an undergraduate Physics course. Physics is the study of natural science which includes the material and its motion in space and time and the study of the forces and energy. The students in this course study a wide range of phenomena, from the smallest sub-atomic particles, neutrinos and electrons, to the giant galaxies. MSc (Hons.) The physics course includes all applicable concepts such as force Energy in Admission and has bachelor’s subjects as physics, mathematics, chemistry, etc.
BSc in Applied Physics is mainly completed in 03 years. This UG-level course is related to the science stream. It is a course holding both the theories and practice of physics. Practical knowledge helps to solve real-world problems. Many manufacturing companies are hiring graduates of applied physics because the demand is high these days. There are many colleges to study; some are Oriental University Indore, KKTM Government College, etc.
This course’s syllabus is structured in such a manner that it addresses every part of physical science. This syllabus’s subjects are fundamentals of electronics and devices, energy physics, basic concepts of instrumentation, and instrumentation analysis. It includes digital electronics, laser physics, electrical mechanics, material technology, process control, and computer programming.
BSc Hons Physics Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Hons Physics|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 30,000 – 50,000 per annum|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 1 to 7 Lacs per annum|
|Duration||Course Duration of Bachelor of Science (BSc Hons Physics) is 3 Years|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Physics (Hons)|
|Minimum Percentage||55% In 10+2|
|Similar Options of Study||B.Sc (Biotechnology), B.Sc (Genetics), B.Sc (Microbiology) etc.|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
BSc Hons Physics Admission 2021-22
BSc Hons Physics is an undergraduate physics course that consists of six semesters. It is a UG course related to the science stream. Both merit-based and entrance-based admission is offered by many Indian institutes in a particular system.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Admissions are given to aspirants who passed with a 50% score in 10+2.
- The admission process involves merit and also may consider an entrance exam score.
The average fee for BSc Hons Physics course is INR 30,000 – 50,000 per year.
Class 10+2 must pass with good marks if aspirants want to get admitted to a university.
Some institutes offer entrance-based admission in a course.
No distance learning admission is offered in a particular course.
The salary package can be different for different job positions. For lab technicians, it can vary from 01 to 07 LPA. There are many public and private sectors, such as power generation industries, research companies, hospitals, construction firms, aviation, agriculture, educational institutes, etc. Once this course is completed, the students can carry their studies at the master or doctorate level.
This prominent field offer variety of job roles. These are lab supervisor, lecturer, professor, practical training, internship, researcher,
How is BSc Hons Physics Course Beneficial?
- This course is essential for further higher studies in this field, such as M.Sc., PhD, and M.Phil. Degree in Physics.
- After passing the master’s program, the candidates can go for lecturer in any university/college.
- The employment areas cover various sectors such as IT and consultancy, the environmental industry, financial services, and the legal industry.
- The course professionals can start coaching centres to spread the innovative concepts of physics, and thus they can earn the livelihood.
- Acoustical Physics
- Fiber Optical Physics
- Fluid Physics
- Materials Physics
- Medical/Health Physics
- Molecular Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Optical Physics
- Plasma Physics
For BSc Hons Physics University & Fees
|ICFAI University||3 years||24725|
|International Institute of Information Technology||3 years||24700|
|ISBM University||3 years||25575|
|Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||25550|
|Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||45000|
|ITM University||3 years||50000|
|K.K. Modi University||3 years||24400|
|Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||25400|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
BSc Hons Physics Syllabus
The syllabus of the program is as follows:
|Year I||Year II|
|Subjects of Study||Mathematical Physics II|
|Mathematical Physics I||Thermal Physics|
|Mechanics||Vibrations & Wave Optics|
|Electricity & Magnetism||Quantum Mechanics and Nuclear Physics|
|Mathematics I||Mathematics II|
|Chemistry||Computer Fundamentals and Programming|
|Linear & Digital Integrated Circuits & Instruments||Physics Lab. II|
|Physics Lab. I||Digital, Microprocessor & Computer Lab.|
|Mathematical Physics III|
|Physics of Materials|
|Electronic Devices: Physics and Applications|
|Any one of the following|
|(I) Modern Chemistry|
|Physics Lab. III & IV|
Suggested Colleges Lists
- Doranda College, Ranchi
- Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
- Acharya Narendra Dev College, Delhi
- Government Degree College for Women, Karimnagar
- Indian Civil Services
- Research and Development Firms
- Construction Firms
- Technical Journals
- Aviation Industry
- Engineering Firms
- Education Sector
- Power Generating Companies
- Pyrotechnics Manufacturers
- Demolition Squads
- Agricultural Research Services
- Institute of Materials & Mineral Technology (IMMT)
- Centre for Liquid Crystal Research (CLCR)
- Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
- Heavy Water Board
- Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG)
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Calcutta
- Various Regional Research Laboratories
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Aerodynamics Specialist
- Consulting Physicist
- Lab Supervisor
- Research Associate
- Radiation Oncologist
- Senior Physicist
- Assistant Scientist
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th