BSc Hons Physics Admission 2021-22 | Fees, Syllabus, Eligibility: BSc Hons Physics is an undergraduate Physics course. Physics is the study of natural science which includes the material and its motion in space and time, and the study of the forces and energy. The students in this course study a wide range of phenomena such as from the smallest sub-atomic particles which are neutrinos and electrons to the largest galaxies. M.Sc. (Hons.) The physics course includes all applicable concepts such as- force Energy in Admission and also includes bachelor’s subjects as physics, mathematics, chemistry, etc.
BSc in Applied Physics is mostly completed in 03 years. This UG-level course is related to the science stream. It is a course holding both the theories and practice of physics. Practical knowledge helps to solve real-world problems.
Many manufacturing companies are hiring graduates of applied physics because the demand is high these days.
This course’s syllabus is structured in such a manner that it addresses every part of physical science. This syllabus’s subjects are fundamentals of electronics and devices, energy physics, basic concepts of instrumentation, and instrumentation analysis. It also includes digital electronics, laser physics, electrical mechanics, material technology, process control, and computer programming.
- Admissions are given to aspirants who passed with a 50% score in 10+2.
- The admission process involves merit and also may consider an entrance exam score.
- The average tuition fee depending on the college can vary from INR 5000 to 1.5 lacs.
- There are many colleges to study; some of those are Oriental University Indore, KKTM Government College, etc.
There are many public and private sectors, such as power generation industries, research companies, hospitals, construction firms, the aviation industry, agriculture, educational institutes, etc.
This prominent field offer variety of job roles. These are lab supervisor, lecturer, professor, practical training, internship, researcher,
The salary package can be different for different job positions. For lab technicians, it can vary from 01 to 07 LPA, for a researcher, it can be INR 02 to 21 LPA and others.
Once this course is completed, the students have a chance to carry their studies at the master’s or doctorate level.
Students who want to do higher studies and which want to create career opportunities in private and public sectors for those this course provides beneficiary. The course covers topics such as Physics of Materials, Statistical Physics, Mathematical Physics, Vibrations, and Wave Optics apart from various Physics practicals. This course is job-oriented in nature. The duration of the course is three years.
BSc Hons Physics Admission 2021-22
- Those candidates who have interested in physics and mathematics should opt for the course.
- They should have a problem-solving, analytical approach to problems and creativity to speculate innovative ideas.
- Candidates should be good at constructing logical arguments, apply analytical skills, and grasp complex problems.
- They should have the scientific approach and attitude for the problem under consideration.
How is BSc Hons Physics Course Beneficial?
- This course is the basic degree for further higher studies in this field such as M.Sc., Ph.D., and M.Phil. Degree in Physics.
- After passing the master’s program the candidates can go for the post of lecturer in any university/college.
- The employment areas cover a range of sectors such as IT and consultancy, the environmental industry, financial services, and the legal sector.
- The professionals of the course can start coaching centers to spread the innovative concepts of physics and thus they can earn the livelihood.
- The candidates should be passed in their 10+2/HSC/Intermediate examination from the recognized university as with physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Acoustical Physics
- Fiber Optical Physics
- Fluid Physics
- Materials Physics
- Medical/Health Physics
- Molecular Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Optical Physics
- Plasma Physics
BSc Hons Physics Fee 2021-22
|ICFAI University||3 years||24725|
|International Institute of Information Technology||3 years||24700|
|ISBM University||3 years||25575|
|Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||25550|
|Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||45000|
|ITM University||3 years||55000|
|K.K. Modi University||3 years||24400|
|Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||25400|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
BSc Hons Physics Syllabus
The syllabus of the program is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Mathematical Physics I|
|3||Electricity & Magnetism|
|6||Linear & Digital Integrated Circuits & Instruments|
|7||Physics Lab. I|
|1||Mathematical Physics II|
|3||Vibrations & Wave Optics|
|4||Quantum Mechanics and Nuclear Physics|
|6||Computer Fundamentals and Programming|
|7||Physics Lab. II|
|8||Digital, Microprocessor & Computer Lab.|
|1||Mathematical Physics III|
|5||Physics of Materials|
|6||Electronic Devices: Physics and Applications|
|7||Any one of the following
(I) Modern Chemistry
|8||Physics Lab. III & IV|
BSc Hons Physics Colleges
- Doranda College, Ranchi
- Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
- Acharya Narendra Dev College, Delhi
- Government Degree College for Women, Karimnagar
- Indian Civil Services
- Research and Development Firms
- Construction Firms
- Technical Journals
- Aviation Industry
- Engineering Firms
- Education Sector
- Power Generating Companies
- Pyrotechnics Manufacturers
- Demolition Squads
- Agricultural Research Services
- Institute of Materials & Mineral Technology (IMMT)
- Centre for Liquid Crystal Research (CLCR)
- Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
- Heavy Water Board
- Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG)
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Calcutta
- Various Regional Research Laboratories
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Aerodynamics Specialist
- Consulting Physicist
- Lab Supervisor
- Research Associate
- Radiation Oncologist
- Senior Physicist
- Assistant Scientist
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th