BSc Hons in Physiology Admission 2021-22: BSc Hons Physiology is an undergraduate Physiology course. Physiology is the science that deals with the functions of living systems. Physiology studies various topics such as organisms, organ systems, organs, cells, and bio-molecules. Their chemical and physical activity exist in a living system. Gauhati University and DAV College Amritsar are top-ranked colleges for BSc Hons in Physiology courses.
BSc Hons Physiology Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Hons in Physiology|
BSc Hons in Physiology Admission 2021-22
BSc Hons Physiology is an undergraduate program with a specialization in life science & physiology. This is a 3-year course. Students who want admission to this course can take it after Completing the 10+2 (Intermediate) class. The duration of the course is three years and the complete syllabus of the program is divided into six semesters. There are some institutes which provide the course on a part-time basis.
The candidates should be passed in their 10+2/HSC/Intermediate examination from a recognized University with physics, chemistry, and biology.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average fee for the BSc Hons in Physiology course is 16000 per year.
- Presidency College (Autonomous), Chennai
- Netaji Subhash Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
- Students who have an interest in Physiology and want to make their career in the related fields of physiology are suitable for the course.
- They should have analytical and problem-solving skills, decision-making and questioning skills, and information and data management skills, which are the most suitable for it.
- They should be good in communication skills both orally and written as they are required to discuss any idea or problem relating to the physiology with their team members.
BSc Hons in Physiology Syllabus
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Biochemistry||Endocrine System||Nerve Muscle Physiology|
|Biochemical Tests||Environmental Physiology||Immunization Program|
|Biophysical and Biochemical Principles||Hematological Tests||Renal Physiology|
|Blood and Body Fluids||Immunology||Respiratory Physiology|
|Cardiovascular System||Microbiology||Sensory Physiology|
|Clinical Biochemistry||Nervous System||Work and Sport Physiology|
|Conservation of energy and matter in the human body||–||–|
How is BSc Hons Physiology Course Beneficial?
- The course provides a good base for the candidates to pursue a master’s degree such as M.Sc., research work in physiology.
- After the completion of the program, they can also opt for teaching.
- The professionals of the course can establish their own private clinics.
- One can go for a higher degree program in respective subjects for further research work.
- Colleges & Universities
- University & Hospital Research Laboratories
- State or Federal Agencies
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Lab Technician
- Drug Safety Physician
- Research Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Assistant Professor
- Medical Coding Trainer
- Reader Physiology & Biochemistry
- Therapist Assistant
Be the first to leave a review.