BSc Information Technology (IT) Course 2021: It is a 3-year undergraduate program. It gives you knowledge related to technology. The students of IT can have technical skills. You will be able to develop a network of computers. The students with 10+2 years of studies can apply. The course can be done by taking regular classes or private exams. This course provides you with knowledge about hardware. You also get to know how you can communicate between two systems. The purpose is to make you an IT professional. In this, you deal with large bulks of information.
|Admission Process||Based on counselling after qualification of entrance tests.|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 10 lacs per annum|
|Course Fee||INR 90,000 to 4.3 Lacs|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science subjects|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
What is the BSc Information Technology (IT) Course?
The course details of BSc IT is essential to know for the aspirants. It will guide them on the right path for grabbing the best results in the entrance exam, along with the admission procedure. The course level is for undergraduates who are aspiring to be graduates. The tenure of the course is three years. These years are divided into parts for the completion of the whole syllabus.
BSc stands for bachelor of science. In BSc IT, you learn basic to advanced programming and hardware. It is learning about data processing. It is about how to connect information between two systems. This will prepare students for software testing and programming skills. Another thing the student will learn is hardware.
BSc IT Course & Eligibility Criteria
Every institute has a criterion to be met. All institutes differ at some points.
Applicants must fill these following criteria:
- Students must have an education of 12 years.
- The minimum collective merit score is 50%.
- Education must be from a recognized board.
- The main subjects in background education must be physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Students with a science background can’t apply.
BSc IT Course & Eligibility Criteria
Many institutes take their entrance test. This entrance test is taken before admitting students. After passing the entrance test, interviews are taken. After passing all the steps, the 3-year program starts. That includes practices and a lot of hard work.
- The aspirant must have a pass certificate of 12th grade.
- The candidate must pass the 12th grade with science subjects.
- The aspirants must have at least a significant marks in the 12th-grade exam. The concerned college or university acknowledges certain marks for admission in BSc IT.
- So, you will have to get details of the same before starting with the admission procedure.
- The concerned college might arrange for an admission test or entrance exam to get the details of the student’s capabilities.
- The students must have a basic idea of subject BSc IT course details of the concerned institution.
Top Universities For BSc IT Courses & Fee
|Universities||Approx Fees/Year||Get Information|
|Charotar University of Science and Technology||40000|
|Calorx Teacher’s University||25000|
|Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology||70000|
Information technology is an ever-growing field. The scope of IT is increasing day by day all over the world. Graduates in IT can do M.Sc. IT later on. The high demanding field has higher vacancies. After passing out with a graduate degree in BSc IT, the candidate will be able to earn a decent salary every month. In India, the average starting salary is from Rs. 2 lakhs per annum.
The amount of salary depends on the job types and quality of aspirants. The students will be able to get job positions as per the company’s choices. The amount of salary will increase after a few years of working. It will be around 8 to 10 lakhs per annum in top job sectors.
BSc. IT Application Process
- BSc. IT is an undergraduate education program. The course is based on information technology or IT subjects.
- The three years of a graduate course is a bachelor’s degree.
- Software development is the basic idea of developing discipline.
- BSc IT students will aim to secure, manage, and process information on any institution or sector.
- The candidates will get chances as a programmer, IT specialist, software analyst, and so on in different sectors.
After passing out successfully with the degree of BSc IT students can apply for jobs in the software industry. The jobs are like:
- Software developer
- Oracle PL/SQL developer
- Graphic designer
- There also other designations like a lecturer, teacher, and research persons.
It is essential to know that the institutions matter to get the best chances for recruitment. Various institutions in India offer the best faculty, library, and other resources to the students to study BSc IT. Some of the institutions are here:
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Kodaikanal Christian College, Kodaikanal
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Rai University, Ahmedabad
- RIMT University, Punjab
- St Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Indian Academy Degree College, Bangalore
- Jai Hind College, Mumbai
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
There are other institutions apart from these. One can also opt for studying abroad. Always take details of the institutions before starting with the admission procedure. Otherwise, you might miss any details.
BSc IT Entrance Exams
Here are some names of the entrance exams for the admission procedure of various colleges and institutions.
- CG PAT
- IIT JAM
- Pantnagar University Entrance Exam
- ICAR AIEEA
If you want to get admission in colleges abroad, then you will have to appear in different entrance exams. The concerned college or university determines it.
The course covers a wide range of subjects. It is started with technical communication skills. The course ends with a lot of technical and practical knowledge. There are 6 semesters in 3 years. Each semester has 4 subjects and practical. Students develop small applications during the course. In the end, students also develop a project. That project is based on all of your knowledge.
Languages like C#, Java, C++, Oracle are taught to students. A student will be able to develop his/her web application. Students also develop different devices.
Some of the subjects of the curriculum are:
- Technical Communication Skill
- Web Programing
- Networking and Internet Environment
- Problem Solving Methodologies and Programing in C
- Computer Organization and architecture
- Programming with Java
- Network Technology and Administration
- Content Management system using Joomla
- Operating Concepts with Linux/ Unix
- Advanced Java Programing
- Network Management and Information Security
If the candidate has an interest in software technology, BSc IT is the best option to get into this field. The demand for the subject is increasing day by day.
More Courses For Admission
- BSc BIOTECHNOLOGY
- BSc MICROBIOLOGY
- BSc ELECTRONICS
- BSc BIOCHEMISTRY
- BSc PSYCHOLOGY
- BSc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- BSc STATISTICS
- BSc ECONOMICS
- BSc GEOGRAPHY
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th