The BSC distance education programs are approved by the UGC/DEB. There are many institutes and colleges Hindu college, Zakir Hussain College, and Miranda college are offering distance education in India. After completing this course, the candidate can be moved to different sectors for jobs like the technical sector, laboratories, and astronomical sectors Many companies offer the job to the candidate. India has introduced many distance education programs.
Benefits of BSc Physical Science Distance Education:
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Time flexibility: The distance education mode allows their students to study at their time and pace. When the candidate is free from their current schedule then they can study their course easily.
- Low cost: The distance BSC physical science education has a lower fee structure than the regular degree. The fee structure of this program is RS 17,000 to RS 40,000.
- Earn while you learn: As this program has no schedule, the candidate can work in different companies and earn money during the learning.
- Digital classes: All processes of the distance mode are run in digital form because this is a distance learning course. The students take classes in digital form in this program.
BSc Physical Science Distance Education Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Course Name||BSc Physical Sciences Distance Education|
|Eligibility||12th with 45-50%|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs17,000 – Rs40,000/- Year|
|Approved By||UGC/DEB Level|
Student can check easily BSc Physical Sciences Distance Education Admission, Eligibility & Fee Structure, and more information check from the upper table:
BSc Physical Science Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- Such graduates’ career options can be a Geoscientist, Material Scientist, Chemist, Technician, Astronaut, Hydrologist, etc. This field’s employment sectors are Aviation Industry, Indian Civil Services, Agricultural Research Services, Technical Journals, laboratories, astronomy, cystography, etc.
- Jobs offering firms in India are such as Godrej, Monsanto, Bayer, TATA Chemicals Ltd, Syngenta, and many others. In these firms the annually offering salary in starting ranges from Rs 01 to 04 lacs. The salary increase as the expertise and experience increase. The course is a semester-based UG course. The tenure of BSc Physical Science is three years. The students are supposed to study as per the semester-based curriculum in the preferred institution.
- The students might have to appear in the counseling session and admission test before getting a chance of admission. Generally, private colleges follow an admission test for filtering a better batch of students. So, you must be aware of the same before getting into the admission procedure.
- BSc Physical Sciences Distance Education will open the doors to varied employment areas for a student like physics, agricultural analysis services, aviation business, technical journals, Indian Civil Services, cryptography, and laboratories. The course has to include subjects from the branches of science viz biological, astronomy, and many other subjects from different branches. The BSc The Physical Science course is one of the best courses in the science stream.
- The aspirants must have a 12th-grade degree before applying for studying BSc in Physical Science. The candidates must know the necessary details of the subject. They must understand the type, of course.
- The candidate must have an aggregate of fifty percent marks in the science-based subjects in the 12th grade.
- The aspirants must have Physical science, Biology, Chemistry, and Maths in the 12th grade or equivalent.
BSc Physical Science Fees
- One can study this subject at various types of institutions. The cost of studying is dependent on the quality of the institution. In India, the average cost is around nine thousand to twenty thousand. But this course fee is suggested as a reference to the admission fee of the Government-run institutions.
- The private colleges have different course fees and admission cost structures. The authority tends to change and modify it in every session. And the course fee is generally a bit higher than the Government colleges.
- The cost of studying BSc Physical Science in a private institution is around twenty-five to fifty thousand.
- Approx. Fee Structure: The Fees (Rs 17,000 – Rs 40,000 /Year) or may change according to the university’s demand. The fees for the course is between 9,000 agency to 20,000 agency for presidency establishments whereas the fees range in personal institutions is agency 30,000 to 50,000.
BSc Physical Science Distance Education Universities & Fees:
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||84410|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||3 years||84165|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||3 years||83920|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||83675|
|Patliputra University||3 years||26275|
Chances of employment
The student of BSc Physical Science gets a chance in various top sectors after passing out. The areas of recruitment are
- Technical sectors
- Astronomical sectors
- Cryptography related work areas
- Agricultural research
BSc Physical Science Distance Best recruiters:
- The students who will pass out with better marks will get the chance to work in top sectors. Companies like Bayer, Monsanto, TATA Chemicals Ltd. will provide them opportunities to work.
- The best quality candidates will have the opportunity to work in these companies. And the salary structures of these companies are a bit higher in comparison to others.
Other significant opportunities to work are here. You can follow these also as a future career.
- The students can also continue their professional careers in academics. They can do M.Sc and Ph.D. after completing a BSc in Physical Science.
- Research-oriented work is also possible with post-doctorate researches.
- One can also join as a school teacher or college professor.
- Aspirants can join in the lab works as Chemist.
BSc Physical Science Features:
- The undergraduate course BSc Physical Science aims to make students understand and know about the non-living particles existing in the universe. It is also about studies on natural science.
- The subjects required to be studied by the students are Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, and Earth Sciences.
- The concept of nonliving matters should be evident in the students’ minds for a better understanding of the subject.
The skills of students necessary for studying BSc Physical Science are essential to be known before getting into the admission procedure.
- The students must have the energy to work with new things and concepts.
- The candidate must be good at mathematical parts for calculating equations related to the subjects.
- The reasoning ability is also required for a student.
- The students must have problem-solving nature.
- The candidate must have an interest in searching for new concepts.
- Innovative ideas are most welcome while studying this subject.
- The candidate must know the basic concepts of mathematics and other science subjects.
Best colleges to study in India:
There are many colleges in India to study BSc Physical Science. But among these, here are some best colleges which can offer you the most convenient way to complete your course.
- Ramjas College, New Delhi
- Acharya Narendra Dev College, New Delhi
- Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad
- Ann’s College for Women, Hyderabad
- Hansraj College, New Delhi
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Miranda House College, New Delhi
- Zakir Husain College, New Delhi
- Gargi College, New Delhi
One can also study abroad in the preferred institution. The admission fee and other things might be different in colleges abroad. The admission procedure will contain three steps. The marks of 12th grade will be marked. Then the authority will go through an aptitude test.
After that, the students will have to face an interview for cracking the admission test. The admission procedure will run according to the cut-off marks. And the affiliated colleges will always follow this rule.
Prospects of studying BSc Physical Science
- The opportunities are increasing in the country and abroad too. One can go through the details of the websites of colleges to recheck the status of the admission procedure. The demand for studying the subjects is making it difficult for the average students to study in reputed colleges.
- The passed out candidates are getting a vast range of opportunities to get recruited in the best companies.
Concluding remarks on studying BSc Physical Science
- The students, who are aspiring to study BSc Physical Science will get good jobs in reputed sectors.
- The multidimensional facets of the discipline allow continuing the career in various sectors, including academic areas.
- The candidates will get a massive opportunity in the country as the need for such professionals is expanding day by day.
- Before starting with the admission procedure, always get into the website of preferred colleges or universities to know more about the entrance exams. This discussion will help you a lot to get the aspired institution.
BSc Specializations, Eligibility & Fees:
|BSc||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 19,000 – Rs 26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs20,000 – Rs 27,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs21,000 – Rs 26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Economics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 15,000 – Rs 26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Fire and Safety||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 15,000– Rs 27,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Home Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs15,000 – Rs25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Multimedia||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 16,000 – Rs 33,000 / YEAR|
|BSc (Hons.) Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 15,000 – Rs 32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Environmental Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs15,000– Rs 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 15,000– Rs 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 17,000 – Rs32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 16,000 – Rs 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hotel Management Tourism||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 15,000– Rs 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Mass Communication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 16,000 – Rs 32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Psychology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 16,000 – Rs 32,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Geography||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 15,000 – Rs 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 16,000– Rs 28,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Agriculture||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs18,000 – Rs 28,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hardware & Networking||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs22,000 – Rs 45,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Telecommunication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 15,000 – Rs 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Electronics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs22,000 – Rs 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc (Electronics & Communication)||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 22,000– Rs30,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Medical Laboratory Technology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs22,000 – Rs 40,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Software Engineering||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 26,000 – Rs45,000 / YEAR|
|BSc IT||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||Rs 26,000 – Rs40,000 / YEAR|
Universities For BSc Physical Science Admission Distance Education:
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, BSc Physical Sciences degree and certification were acceptable in both sectors equally.
Ans- Yes, BSc Physical Sciences Distance Education is more demanded in research centers.
Ans- Yes, Student makes their career in BSc Physical Sciences Distance Education.
Ans- University will decide the mode of examination.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th