B.Sc Physical Science Admission: The undergraduate course of B.Sc Physical Science is getting more popularity these days. The students who aspire to run their future career with the help of science oriented disciplines,B.Sc Physical Science is perfect for them. This subject has many opportunities to follow in the modern-day. The importance of the course is raising higher over time for unbound opportunities. Here is a brief discussion on the same so that you can understand the details of it.
B.Sc Physical Science Admission Headline 2020
|Course Name||B.Sc. Physical Sciences Distance Education|
|Eligibility||12th with 45-50%|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR17,000 – INR40,000/- Year|
|Approved By||UGC/DEB Level|
Student can check easily B.Sc. Physical Sciences Distance Education Admission, Eligibility & Fee Structure and more information check from the upper table:B.Sc Physical Science Admission Fee Structure Distance Education , Eligibility 2020
B.Sc Physical Science Outline of the course
The course is a semester-based UG course. The tenure of B.Sc Physical Science is three years. The students are supposed to study as per semester based curriculum in the preferred institution.
B.Sc Physical Science Eligibility
- The aspirants must have a 12th-grade degree before applying for studying B.Sc Physical Science. The candidates must know the necessary details of the subject. They must understand the type, of course.
- The candidate must have an aggregate of fifty percent marks in the science-based subjects in the 12th grade.
- The aspirants must have Physical science, Biology, Chemistry, and Maths in the 12th grade or equivalent.
- Eligibility: 12th with 45-50% from recognizing board student must have qualified in (PCM/PCB). A candidate has to be pass in 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50 in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and maths).
The cost of studying B.Sc Physical Science
- One can study this subject at various types of institutions. The cost of studying is dependent on the quality of the institution. In India, the average cost is around nine thousand to twenty thousand. But this course fee is suggested as a reference to the admission fee of the Government-run institutions.
- The private colleges have different course fee and admission cost structure. The authority tends to change and modify it in every session. And the course fee is generally a bit higher than the Government colleges.
- The cost of studying B.Sc Physical Science in a private institution is around twenty-five to fifty thousand.
- Approx. Fee Structure: The Fees (INR 17,000 – INR 40,000 /Year) or may change according to universities demand. The fees for the course is between 9,000 agency to 20,000 agency for presidency establishments whereas the fees range in personal institutions is agency 30,000 to 50,000.
B.Sc Physical Science Admission test
The students might have to appear in the counseling session and admission test before getting a chance of admission. Generally, private colleges follow an admission test for filtering a better batch of students. So, you must be aware of the same before getting into the admission procedure.
B.Sc Physical Science University Fees 2020
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||84410|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||3 years||84165|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||3 years||83920|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||83675|
|Patliputra University||3 years||26275|
Chances of employment
The student of B.Sc Physical Science gets a chance in various top sectors after passing out. The areas of recruitment are
- Technical sectors
- Astronomical sectors
- Cryptography related work areas
- Agricultural research
B.Sc Physical Science Best recruiters
The students who will pass out with better marks will get the chance to work in top sectors. The companies like Bayer, Monsanto, TATA Chemicals Ltd. will provide them opportunities to work.
The best quality candidates will have the opportunity to work in these companies. And the salary structures of these companies are a bit higher in comparison to others.
Other significant opportunities to work are here. You can follow these also as a future career.
- The students can also continue their professional careers in academics. They can do M.Sc and Ph.D. after completing B.Sc Physical Science.
- Research-oriented work is also possible with post-doctorate researches.
- One can also join as a school teacher or college professor.
- Aspirants can join in the lab works as a Chemist.
B.Sc Physical Science What is the subject?
- The undergraduate course B.Sc Physical Science aims to make students understand and know about the non-living particles existing in the universe. It is also about studies on natural science.
- The subjects required to be studied by the students are Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, and Earth Sciences.
- The concept of nonliving matters should be evident in the students’ minds for a better understanding of the subject.
The skills of students necessary for studying B.Sc Physical Science are essential to be known before getting into the admission procedure.
- The students must have the energy to work with new things and concepts.
- The candidate must be good at mathematical parts for calculating equations related to the subjects.
- The reasoning ability is also required for a student.
- The students must have problem-solving nature.
- The candidate must have an interest in searching for new concepts.
- Innovative ideas are most welcome while studying this subject.
- The candidate must know the basic concepts of mathematics and other science subjects.
Best colleges to study in India
There are many colleges in India to study B.Sc Physical Science. But among these, here are some best colleges which can offer you the most convenient way to complete your course.
- Ramjas College, New Delhi
- Acharya Narendra Dev College, New Delhi
- Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad
- Ann’s College for Women, Hyderabad
- Hansraj College, New Delhi
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Miranda House College, New Delhi
- Zakir Husain College, New Delhi
- Gargi College, New Delhi
One can also study abroad in the preferred institution. The admission fee and other things might be different in colleges abroad.
The admission procedure will contain three steps. The marks of 12th grade will be marked. Then the authority will go through an aptitude test. After that, the students will have to face an interview for cracking the admission test.
The admission procedure will run according to the cut off marks. And the affiliated colleges will always follow this rule.
Prospects of studying B.Sc Physical Science
- The opportunities are increasing in the country and abroad too. One can go through the details of the websites of colleges to recheck the status of the admission procedure. The demand for studying the subjects is making it difficult for the average students to study in reputed colleges.
- The passed out candidates are getting a vast range of opportunities to get recruited in the best companies.
Concluding remarks on studying B.Sc Physical Science
- The students, who are aspiring to study B.Sc Physical Science, will get good jobs at reputed sectors.
- The multidimensional facets of the discipline allow continuing the career in various sectors, including academic areas.
- The candidates will get a massive opportunity in the country as the need for such professionals is expanding day by day.
- Before starting with the admission procedure, always get into the website of preferred colleges or universities to know more about the entrance exams. This discussion will help you a lot to get the aspired institution.
B.Sc Physical Science Distance education
B.Sc. Physical Sciences Distance Education will open the doors to varied employment areas for a student like physics, agricultural analysis services, aviation business, technical journals, Indian Civil Services, cryptography and in laboratories. The course has to include subjects from the branches of science viz biological, astronomy, and many other subjects from different branches. The B.Sc. Physical Science course is one of the best course in the science stream.
B.Sc Science Fee Structure 2020
|B.Sc||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 19,000 – INR 26,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR20,000 – INR 27,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Hons Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR21,000 – INR 26,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Economics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 26,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Fire and Safety||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000– INR 27,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Home Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000 – INR25,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Multimedia||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR 33,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 32,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Environmental Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000– INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000– INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 17,000 – INR32,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Hons Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Hotel Management Tourism||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000– INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Mass Communication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR 32,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Psychology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR 32,000/ YEAR|
|B.Sc Geography||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Geology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000– INR 28,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Agriculture||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR18,000 – INR 28,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Hardware & Networking||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR22,000 – INR 45,000/ YEAR|
|B.Sc Telecommunication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Electronics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR22,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc (Electronics & Communication)||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 22,000– INR30,000/ YEAR|
|B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR22,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc Software Engineering||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 26,000 – INR45,000 / YEAR|
|B.Sc IT||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 26,000 – INR40,000 / YEAR|
Colleges/Universities For B.Sc Physical Science Admission Distance Education:
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, B.Sc. Physical Sciences degree and certification were acceptable in both sector equally.
Ans- Yes, B.Sc. Physical Sciences Distance Education is more demanded in research centers.
Ans- Yes, Student make their career in B.Sc. Physical Sciences Distance Education.
Ans- University will decide the mode of examination.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th