BSc Physics Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It is a 3-years UG Course. Some universities and institutes offer Bachelors of science in Physics program in distance mode. Many companies and agencies are calling distance education students for jobs. The students can do their service as lab supervisors, researchers, and professors.
Universities are provided BSc programs for multiple specializations, and in these programs, some universities and colleges are getting admission based on the merit list/ Entrance exams. Students who passed the 10+2 apply for this course and multiple options for BSc Programs.
BSc Physics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Physics|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR15,000 – INR 25,600 /Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Bachelor of Science In Physics is an undergraduate degree course. In course offers to study of matters and their motion through space and time. In this course of BSc in physics, Hons includes all the application concepts like energy and force and includes the normal bachelor subject like Mathematics and chemistry.
BSc Physics Distance Education Admission 2022-23
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The BSc in Distance Education mode can obtain in Physics, Nursing, Biology, Psychology, Human Services, Information Technology, Agriculture, and more. This degree can obtain in 3 years, dedicated academic study in the chosen field from different countries. Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process.
The bachelor of science degree in India is of 3 standard years while the BSc (Hons.) Physics Distance Education is obtained through a 4-year study. This bachelor’s degree can be obtained through traditional methods, online education, and distance education in India. Online education and Distance education in India has been well established and affiliated with the most detailed concerns and equal responsibility.
Students who have successfully passed an HSC examination from a recognized institution of India can opt for a Bachelors Degree in Physics, i.e. BSc Physics, for online education, distance education or for normal standards.
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 15,000 – INR 25600 / Year) according to the university.
Advantages of BSc Physics Distance Education
- Time freely: The students can get admission freely without any schedule. This program is best for those candidates who cannot attend the regular classes for any reason.
- Low cost: The regular BSC program has a higher fee structure than the distance BSC. The fee of the distance mode is INR 15,000 to 25,600. The candidate can pay this fee in an easy instalment.
- Earn while you learn: The distance BSC mode gives the option of earning to their students. students can touch a high salary graph after completing this course. This course has not bound the students in a fixed time. It is a learning program for students.
- Online classes: The candidate can learn this course whenever and wherever. The students do not sit for long hours in the distance mode for the lectures.
BSc Physics Distance Education in India
A bachelor’s degree in Science in Physics can also be obtained through distance education and online education in India. The bachelor’s degree of Science in Physics is a dedicated study of the Physics subject. It can also be given as BSc (Phys), where its subjects include Applied Physics. Each degree has core courses for a strong background in mathematics and physics principles of mechanics, electricity, magnetism, thermodynamics, and quantum theory.
The technical elected subjects include different choices, while there are also research and free electives. The same options are available for both online education and distance education as are available in the traditional method. Sometimes the online education and distance education plans may have additional options, too, which is one of the many benefits of this education.
BSc Physics Distance Education Course Syllabus 2022-23
Physics- 1 Mechanics and Properties of Matter
Mathematics – I
Mathematics – II
Computer Science – 1 Digital Fundamentals and Object Oriented Programming Using C++
Physics-2 Thermal and Statistical Physics and Acoustics
Mathematics – III
Mathematics – IV
Computer Science – 2 Data Structures
Skill Enhancement Course (SEC) – 1 Indian constitution
Physics- 3 Optics, Electricity & Magnetism
Mathematics – V
Mathematics – VI
Generic Elective (Ge)
Computer Science – 3 Java Programming
Physics-4 Elements of Modern Physics
Computer Science- 4 Operating System and Unix
Elements of Entrepreneurship Elements of Entrepreneurship Lab
Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
Basic Electronics & Instrumentation Skills
Renewable Energy and Energy Harvesting
Government-Owned Job Areas
- Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
- Heavy Water Board
- Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG)
- Institute of Materials & Mineral Technology (IMMT)
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Centre for Liquid Crystal Research (CLCR)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR)
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Calcutta
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- Various Regional Research Laboratories
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS)
Other Job Areas
- Lab Supervisor
- Research Associate
- Aerodynamics Specialist
- Senior Physicist
- Assistant Scientist
- Consulting Physicist
- Radiation Oncologist
Credentials That Make Distance Education Different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depending on university rules.
BSc Courses Specializations with Eligibility & Fee
|BSc||12th (Science Stream)||3 Years||INR 19,000 – INR 27,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Botany||INR18,000 – INR 34,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Botany||INR18,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Economics||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Fire and Safety||INR 15,500 – INR 26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Home Science||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Multimedia||INR 16,000 – INR32,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Physical Sciences||INR 17,000 – INR 40,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Environmental Science||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Physics||INR 15,000– INR26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Microbiology||INR 15,700 – INR 28,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||INR 17,000– INR25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hotel Management Tourism||INR 15,000– INR28,500 / YEAR|
|BSc Mass Communication||INR 16,000 – INR 32,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Psychology||INR 16,000 – INR32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geography||INR15,000– INR26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geology||INR15,000 – INR 26,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Agriculture||INR 20,000– INR26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hardware & Networking||INR 22,000 – INR 45,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Telecommunication||INR 15,000 – INR25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Electronics||INR 22,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc (Electronics & Communication)||INR22,000– INR30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Medical Laboratory Technology||INR 22,000– INR 40,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Software Engineering||INR26,000 – INR 48,000 / YEAR|
|BSc IT||INR 26,000– INR 40,000 / YEAR|
Top Colleges/Universities For BSc Physics Distance Education
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, These Universities are approved by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. Its also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
Be the first to leave a review.