BSc Physics Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Some universities and institutes offer BSC education in distance mode. Many companies and agencies are calling distance education students for jobs. The students can do their service as lab supervisors, researchers, and professors. Universities are provided BSc programs for multiple specializations, and in these programs, some universities and colleges are getting admission based on the merit list/ Entrance exams. Students who passed the 10+2 apply for this course and multiple options for BSc Programs.
Benefits of BSc Physics Distance Education
- Time freely: The students can get admission freely without any schedule. This program is best for those candidates who cannot attend the regular classes for any reason.
- Low cost: The regular BSC program has a higher fee structure than the distance BSC. The fee of the distance mode is INR 15,000 to 25,600. The candidate can pay this fee in an easy instalment.
- Earn while you learn: The distance BSC mode gives the option of earning to their students. students can touch a high salary graph after completing this course. This course has not bound the students in a fixed time. It is a learning program for students.
- Online classes: The candidate can learn this course whenever and wherever. The students do not sit for long hours in the distance mode for the lectures.
BSc Physics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Physics Distance Education|
|Duration||1 -3 Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR15,000 – INR 25,600 /Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BSc Physics Distance Education Admission 2021-22
- The BSc Physics Distance Education can obtain in Physics, Nursing, Biology, Psychology, Human Services, Information Technology, Agriculture, and more. This degree can obtain a three to five-year dedicated academic study in the chosen field in different countries. Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process.
- The bachelor of science degree in India is of three standard years while the BSc (Hons.) Physics Distance Education is obtained through a four-year study. This bachelor’s degree can be obtained through traditional methods, online education, and distance education in India. Online education and Distance education in India has been well established and affiliated with the most detailed concerns and equal responsibility.
- Bachelor of Science In Physics is an undergraduate degree course. In course offers to study of matters and their motion through space and time. In this course of BSc in physics, Hons includes all the application concepts like energy and force and includes the normal bachelor subject like Mathematics and chemistry.
Eligibility: Students who have successfully passed an HSC examination from a recognized institution of India can opt for a Bachelors Degree in Physics, i.e. BSc Physics, for online education, distance education or for normal standards.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Approx. Fee Structure: The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 15,000 – INR 25600 / Year) according to the university.
Government-Owned Job Areas
- Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
- Heavy Water Board
- Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG)
- Institute of Materials & Mineral Technology (IMMT)
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Centre for Liquid Crystal Research (CLCR)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR)
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Calcutta
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- Various Regional Research Laboratories
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS)
Other Job Areas
- Lab Supervisor
- Research Associate
- Aerodynamics Specialist
- Senior Physicist
- Assistant Scientist
- Consulting Physicist
- Radiation Oncologist
Credentials That Make Distance Education Different:
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depending on university rules.
BSc Physics Distance Education in India
A bachelor’s degree in Science in Physics can also be obtained through distance education and online education in India. The bachelor’s degree of Science in Physics is a dedicated study of the Physics subject. It can also be given as BSc (Phys), where its subjects include Applied Physics. Each degree has core courses for a strong background in mathematics and physics principles of mechanics, electricity, magnetism, thermodynamics, and quantum theory.
The technical elected subjects include different choices, while there are also research and free electives. The same options are available for both online education and distance education as are available in the traditional method. Sometimes the online education and distance education plans may have additional options, too, which is one of the many benefits of this education.
- Online education helps all those who want to have a bright career but cannot do so because of limited resources such as conveyance issues.
- B. Sc Physics distance Education is the best option for an individual who is a working employee and cannot fix his schedule to give proper hours or manage coming from one place to another.
- Both of them help reduce costs that might be more in the normal teaching methods.
- They help to cater to students who need individual attention for such studies.
- B. Sc Physics distance Education helps the career-oriented ones to choose the internationally accredited degree from anywhere around the world by just sitting at home.
- Online education helps all those who might feel bored while sitting in long hours of sessions at one place.
BSc Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BSc||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 19,000 – INR 27,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR18,000 – INR 34,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Botany||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR18,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Economics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Fire and Safety||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,500 – INR 26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Home Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Multimedia||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR32,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Physical Sciences||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 17,000 – INR 40,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Environmental Science||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Physics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000– INR26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,700 – INR 28,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 17,000– INR25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hotel Management Tourism||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000– INR28,500 / YEAR|
|BSc Mass Communication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR 32,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Psychology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 16,000 – INR32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geography||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000– INR26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR15,000 – INR 26,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Agriculture||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 20,000– INR26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hardware & Networking||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 22,000 – INR 45,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Telecommunication||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Electronics||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 22,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc (Electronics & Communication)||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR22,000– INR30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Medical Laboratory Technology||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 22,000– INR 40,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Software Engineering||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR26,000 – INR 48,000 / YEAR|
|BSc IT||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR 26,000– INR 40,000 / YEAR|
Top Colleges/Universities For BSc Physics Distance Education
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, These Universities are approved by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. Its also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th