B.Sc Psychology Course Admission 2020: It is a 3-year undergraduate geography program. It deals with the study of the mind. It involves the study of mental functions. This course can be done by taking regular classes. It focuses on behaviour. The students with 10+2 years of study can apply. Another way of applying is by private tests. The degree tells us of human nature.
B.Sc Psychology Admission Headline 2020
|Age||Minimum age is 17 years.|
|Average Fees Incurred||The average B.Sc Psychology course fee in India ranges from INR 10,000 – 1 L per annum|
|Average Salary Offered||The average B.Sc Psychology salary in India is INR 4.07 L per annum|
|Duration||Course Duration of Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Psychology) is 3 Years.|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Psychology|
|Minimum Percentage||50% in 10+2 from a recognised board|
|Similar Options of Study||BA (Psychology), MA (Psychology), M.Sc (Psychology)|
|Subjects Required||Completed 10+2 or Equivalent from a Recognized Board of Education|
What is B.Sc Psychology?
B.Sc psychology is the branch of science. It deals with the mental reactions, crises, and feelings of human. Psychology is the understanding of mind. This degree gives ways to solve human problems. This course helps to judge other people’s points of view. As human nature is tough. This course tells us how to read other person minds. This degree is on-demand in the real world. As everyone wants to solve its mental issues.
B.Sc Psychology Admission Eligibility
Students must meet the criteria to apply:
- Students with a qualification of 12 years.
- Must secure 50% in the higher secondary examination.
- The results should be from a recognized board.
- there is no issue for students with a science background
- Students with an art background can apply.
B.Sc Psychology Admission Process
- Students can get B.Sc PSYCHOLOGY Admission on the base of merit.
- The merit depends on the result of the intermediate examination. 50% in total.
- It extends to 60% at some great colleges.
- Some universities give direct admission. They conduct their state entry test.
- Some colleges give the degree to diploma holders. They only require the 10+2 level.
B.Sc Psychology University Fees 2020
|Nalanda University||3 years||26175|
|Nalanda Open University||3 years||26200|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26575|
|Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University||3 years||26600|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University||3 years||26625|
|Purnea University||3 years||26300|
|Rajendra Agricultural University||3 years||26325|
The course has a range of subjects. The course also covers general subjects. These subjects improve our skills.
It includes the perception of humans, works on his creativity and facts. It deals with human thought and also examines his learning powers. This course also covers the ageing problems. It tells the human character.
B.Sc Psychology Career Prospects
- Clinical Psychologist: He hears to pain souls. He helps them to get rid of their problem. He changes the human mental state.
- Child Care Worker: This job only serves minors. He takes care of them. He also knows their needs.
- Educational Psychologist: It tells how individuals learn.
- Industrial Psychologist: It uses theories in companies. It shows a scientific human study on industries.
- Neuropsychologist: He works on the relationship between the human brain and behaviour.
- Forensic Psychologist: He discloses crime by collecting proves of the body.
More Courses For Admission
- B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY
- B.SC MICROBIOLOGY
- B.SC ELECTRONICS
- B.SC BIOCHEMISTRY
- B.SC INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- B.SC STATISTICS
- B.SC ECONOMICS
- B.Sc GEOGRAPHY
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th