BSc Psychology Admission 2022: A BSc, or Bachelor of Science in Psychology, is a two-year undergraduate degree programme for students interested in psychology. The programme is divided into six semesters. The course looks into why and how people behave the way they do. This course will cover human behaviors, stress management, and common brain characteristics, as well as emotions, attitudes, conflicts, and resolutions.
The BSc Psychology admissions process is competitive, and applicants must have completed grades 10+2. During the training, the following concepts and themes are thoroughly covered: This course covers memory, statistics, cognition, pedagogy, emotions, Applied Social Psychology, Intelligence and Creativity, Observation, Interview, Problem and Variables, Organizational Behavior, and other topics.
BSc Psychology Latest Updates:
- Stella Maris College announced the admission for Bachelor of Science in Psychology the last date of taking Admission is 7 June 2022. (CLICK HERE)
- The Admission to St. Joseph’s College, Calicut, Varanasi in BCS psychology, and the last date of application submission is 16 Aug 2022 (CLICK HERE)
BSc Psychology: Eligibility Criteria
- The students must have completed class 12 from a recognized school.
- Only students from a Science stream can apply, and they must have Biology as one of the main subjects.
- The age limit is from 17 to 35 years.
BSc Psychology Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Psychology|
|Average Fees Incurred||Ranges from INR 10K – 1 L Per Annum|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.07 L per annum|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Psychology|
|Minimum Percentage||50% in 10+2 from a recognized board|
|Similar Options of Study||BA (Psychology), MA (Psychology), M.Sc. (Psychology)|
|Subjects Required||Completed 10+2 or Equivalent from a Recognized Board of Education|
Why BSc Psychology course?
Psychology is a vast field in and of itself. Of course, the importance, demand, and Necessity for psychologists and counsellors has expanded in recent years. After completing the course, the student may work in both the public and commercial sectors. It is concerned with the research of the mind. It entails the study of mental processes. Applicants must have completed 10+2 years of schooling. You may also apply by taking a private examination.
BSc Psychology Admission 2022
Admission to BSc Psychology will advertise in many universities & colleges soon. One must look into the official web portal of the desired college. The aim of BSc Psychology is to familiarize students with human behavior. Students learn how humans behave in different situations and how these behaviors can be managed. For better practical knowledge, both theories and practices are included in the course.
The requirement for the BSc Psychology program is 10+2 (Science) stream. Many skills are imparted in Psychological students, such as analytical, rational, wise, calm, understanding, observant, and so on.
Subjects of BSc Psychology are Motivation, Emotions, Cognition, Endocrine System, Hypothesis, Attitudes, Demography, Personality, Stress and Well Being, etc.
- Students aspiring for BSc Psychology admission must pass in 12th with a 50% minimum score from a recognized board. The subjects in 12th must include Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory.
The average fee for the BSc Psychology course is INR 10,000 to 1 lac per year.
BSc Psychology Admission: Types of Psychology Degrees
As you focus on becoming a psychologist, students must understand that there are different psychology courses. Psychology contains different levels of study and specializations to which the student can opt.
|Clinical Psychology||Counseling Psychology|
|Educational Psychology||Developmental Psychology|
|Social Psychology||Health Psychology|
In determining which specialization is right for you, i.e. how long you want to study, what area interests you the most, which department you want your career to grow in, etc.
BSc Psychology Admission: Career Prospects
- Clinical Psychologist: He hears to pain souls. He helps them to get rid of their problem. He changes the human mental state.
- Child Care Worker: This job only serves minors. He takes care of them. He also knows their needs.
- Educational Psychologist: It tells how individuals learn.
- Industrial Psychologist: It uses theories in companies. It shows a scientific human study on industries.
- Neuropsychologist: He works on the relationship between the human brain and behavior.
- Forensic Psychologist: He discloses crime by collecting proves of the body.
BSc Psychology Admission: Syllabus
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Introduction to Psychology||Hypothesis||Social Perception|
|Motivation||Qualitative analysis||Social change and community participation|
|Intelligence and creativity||Observation techniques||Prejudice and discrimination|
|Stress and Wellbeing||Quantitative analysis||Personality analysis|
|States and Consciousness||Normal Curve||Intergroup conflict|
|Cognition||Parametric statistics||Cultural Psychology|
|Attention and Perception||Problem and variables||Attitudes|
|Nature and methods of Psychology||–||–|
BSc Psychology Admission: University & Fee Structure
|University Name||Duration||Fee (Approx.)||Apply|
|Nalanda University||3 years||26,175|
|Nalanda Open University||26,200|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||26,575|
|Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University||26,600|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University||26,625|
|Rajendra Agricultural University||26,325|
More BSc Specializations
- BSc Biotechnology
- BSc Microbiology
- BSc Electronics
- BSc Biochemistry
- BSc Information Technology
- BSc Statistics
- BSc Economics
- BSc Geography
Be the first to leave a review.