BSc Statistics Admission 2021-22: Bachelor of Science in Statistics is a 3-year Statistics program. The course mainly focuses on probability and permutation. This degree includes management skills. It provides knowledge related to the population. The students with 10+2 years of studies can apply. This course can do by taking regular classes. Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya is the best for BSc Statistics courses.
Bachelor of Science in Statistics is a specialized degree program in the field of science. This UG-level course has a completion period of 3 years. In this course, students strive to make theirs by learning statistical and mathematical knowledge. It includes the concepts of probability, survey sampling, and numerical analysis. Risk assessment is also a part of this study, along with management.
- 23 October 2021: IIMT University, Meerut, offers a BSc Statistics program. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 23 October 2021: BFIT Group of Institutions, Meerut, invites application forms for admission to BSc Statistics program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
BSc Statistics Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Statistics|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam based/Merit-based|
|Average Salary||INR 4.5 to 08 lacs.|
|Course Fee||Between INR 20,000 to INR 1.50 Lacs|
|Duration of the Course||3 years|
|Eligibility||A minimum score of 55% (Relaxable for reserved category students), marks at 10+2 or equivalent level.|
BSc Statistics Admission 2021-22
- BSc Statistics is a three-year degree course that focuses on permutations and probabilities. It is the degree course that focuses on management skills. Many universities of India offer admission in this course via merit-based on Entrance-based examination.
- Students get classes with practical, simulation, and flying training as well as assignments. BSc Statistics syllabus contains the subjects of Demoivre’s Theorem, Probability Theory, Index Numbers, Time Series, Random Variables, Demand Analysis, Statistical Methods, etc.
- The successful graduates can apply for jobs in Banks, Insurance Companies Trading Companies, Finance Institutions, R&D firms, and many other govt. Organization.
- Full working or job positions are Statistician, Subject Expert, Credit Risk Strategist, Actuary Manager, Risk Analyst, Researcher, Statistics Manager, etc.
- Students aspiring for admission must pass in 12th with a 50% minimum score. The subjects in 12th must include mathematics as compulsory.
- The admission process is entrance exam-based, and also, in some colleges, it is on a direct basis. The entrance exams for BSc Statistics are SUAT, BHUUET, DSAT, GSAT, IISER IAT, and other related.
- BSc Statistics Colleges are Fergusson College, St. Xavier’s College, Christ University, and many others.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The tuition fee in BSc Statistics is as low as INR 20000 and high as INR 150000.
Aspirants who wish to get admission in the course must obtain a class 12th degree with 50% marks. It is purely merit-based admission in the particular course.
The entrance-based admission in this course is offered to aspirants after passing exams such as SUAT, DSAT, GSAT, etc.
Distance Learning Course
It is only the course that can be avail in regular classes.
The salary range for graduates in Statistics varies at different levels of posting, such as from INR 4.5 to 08 lacs.
BSc Statistics University & Fees
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Central Institute of Technology(CIT)||3 years||25350|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy||3 years||25550|
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||25100|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26575|
BSc Statistics Syllabus
|Demoivre’s theorem||Differential Calculus|
|Equations theories, Fundamental theorem of algebra and its consequences.||Review of Differential Equations|
|Inequalities||Review of integration and definite integrals|
|Statistical Methods||Index Numbers|
|Measures of location (or central tendency) and dispersion||Demand Analysis|
|Probability Theory||Utility and Production Functions|
|Random Variables||Mathematical Finance|
|The expectation of random variables and their properties||Time Series|
|Sample Surveys||Numerical Analysis|
|Basic sampling methods||Inverse interpolation|
|Stratified random sampling||Numerical integration|
|Fundamental theorem of algebra and its consequences||General Linear models|
The course is rich in terms of job scope. some are mentioned below:
- Research Analyst: This profession prepares reports. Reports are on goods and assets.
- Statistics Consultant: He serves by providing a statistical sample.
- Content Developer: He has to create progressive strategies for companies.
- Online Statistics Tutor: He serves by delivering online lectures among students.
- Actuary Manager: He is responsible for managing and training the actuaries.
More Courses List
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Electronics
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Statistics
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Geography
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th