BSc Statistics Admission 2021: Bachelor of Science in Statistics is a 3-year Statistics program. The course mainly focuses on probability and permutation. This degree includes management skills. It provides knowledge related to the population. The students with 10+2 years of studies can apply. This course can be done by taking regular classes.
Bachelor of Science in Statistics is a specialized degree program in the field of science. This UG-level course has a completion period of 3 years. In this course, students strive to make theirs by learning statistical and mathematical knowledge. It includes the concepts of probability, survey sampling, and numerical analysis. Risk assessment is also a part of this study, along with management.
Students get classes with practical, simulation, and flying training as well as assignments. BSc Statistics syllabus contains the subjects of Demoivre’s Theorem, Probability Theory, Index Numbers, Time Series, Random Variables, Demand Analysis, Statistical Methods, etc.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Students aspiring for admission must be passed in 12th with a 50% minimum score. The subjects in 12th must include mathematics as compulsory.
- The admission process is entrance exam-based, and also, in some colleges, it is on a direct basis. The entrance exams for BSc Statistics are SUAT, BHUUET, DSAT, GSAT, IISER IAT, and other related.
- BSc Statistics Colleges are Fergusson College, St. Xavier’s College, Christ University, and many others.
- The tuition fee in BSc Statistics is as low as INR 20000 and high as INR 150000.
The successful graduates can apply for jobs in Banks, Insurance Companies Trading Companies, Finance Institutions, R&D firms, and many other govt. Organization.
Top working or job positions are Statistician, Subject Expert, Credit Risk Strategist, Actuary Manager, Risk Analyst, Researcher, Statistics Manager, etc.
The salary range for graduates in Statistics is varying at different levels of posting such as from INR 4.5 to 08 lacs.
BSc Statistics Admission Highlights
|Course Level||Under Graduate|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam based/Merit-based|
|Average Starting Salary||Rs.12000 to 15000|
|Course Fee||Between INR 12,000 to INR 2.75 Lacs|
|Duration of the Course||3 years|
|Eligibility||A minimum score of 55% (Relaxable for reserved category students) marks at 10+2 or equivalent level.|
BSc Statistics Admission Process 2021
The admission process may vary in universities. Some Institutes offer direct admission by conducting state entry tests. Else, they provide B.Sc Statistics admission based on merit. Merit for the qualifying in the exam is 12 years of study with a good division. Many colleges also offer direct admission to diploma holders. They can apply after the second year of the course.
What is B.Sc Statistics?
The course deals with collection and segregation. It also interprets collected data. It includes Population and Sample. Further, it explains the data by a frequency table. It studies the mean and Merits & Demerits of averages. It prepares students for the implementation of laws. Also, gives knowledge of Absolute and Relative Measures with proofs. The time period for study in the course is 3 years. It is career-oriented that provides many ways of earning.
Here are the criteria that are to be fulfilled by the candidates who are seeking admission to B.Sc Statistics
- Students should clear their high secondary exams
- Students with an art background can apply.
- The least aggregate score should be 50% at the 10+2 level.
- The result should be from a recognized board.
BSc University & Fees
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Central Institute of Technology(CIT)||3 years||25350|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy||3 years||25550|
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||25100|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26575|
Bachelor of Science Statistics Syllabus
|Probability and statistical methods|
|Computer programing in c|
|Design of experiments|
The course is rich in terms of job scope. some are mentioned below:
- Research Analyst: This profession prepares reports. Reports are on goods and assets.
- Statistics Consultant: He serves by providing a statistical sample.
- Content Developer: He has to create progressive strategies for companies.
- Online Statistics Tutor: He serves by delivering online lectures among students.
- Actuary Manager: He is responsible for managing and training the actuaries.
More Courses List:
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Electronics
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Statistics
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Geography
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th